Migaloo

I-129F December 2017 Filers

3,578 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
22 minutes ago, ameownow1 said:

I think that the closer we get, the crazier we will get! Lol

It's so TRUE! I used to be crazy like checking VJ and my case status all day.

Now I realized that I can wait to be crazy again around (hopefully) May or June. hehe 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
12 hours ago, Naes said:

It won't hurt your case. Just reach out (call them and ask for expedite) they will ask you to send them evidence. Gather your evidence on how it impacts your life and how your fiancé coming will benefit you (I'm guessing you're the petitioner, because as far as I know they don't care much about beneficiary)

Thanks Naes, I appreciate your response.  Yes, I am the USC.

I spent too long trying to get a human on USCIS this morning, and it never worked.   I tried the "how to get a real person on the phone" tricks and they didn't help this time.  It kept saying call back between 8a and 6pm, even though I am within that window.  To make it more frustrating, I am one of the "validation error" receipt numbers for December, so when it prompts me to enter my receipt number over the phone, it says it can't find it and thus I can't move forward.  I'll keep trying later!  

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, LoveBird said:

Thanks Naes, I appreciate your response.  Yes, I am the USC.

I spent too long trying to get a human on USCIS this morning, and it never worked.   I tried the "how to get a real person on the phone" tricks and they didn't help this time.  It kept saying call back between 8a and 6pm, even though I am within that window.  To make it more frustrating, I am one of the "validation error" receipt numbers for December, so when it prompts me to enter my receipt number over the phone, it says it can't find it and thus I can't move forward.  I'll keep trying later!  

try again, don't give up... their phones are sometimes busy and it could have been the call center closed due to weather etc. Good luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hello all...june filer...i would like to give some information to you guys....if you put current address in i129-f,and that is not where you want your case to go..and you want it to go to a diffrent embassy.please change it at USCIS,before your case gets to nvc..once at nvc they will send to the address listed as your current ADDRESS..please don't go though what were going through 

I'm praying for us all 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi guys,

I came to NY yesterday to visit my fiancé for the first time since we’ve got engaged and it was the easiest entry. I was worried but everything went smoothly. :) 

I wil describe it in the ‘yes you can visit topic’. Bad part about visiting is that I don’t want to gooo hehehe

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 hours ago, Scsc said:

Hi guys,

I came to NY yesterday to visit my fiancé for the first time since we’ve got engaged and it was the easiest entry. I was worried but everything went smoothly. :) 

I wil describe it in the ‘yes you can visit topic’. Bad part about visiting is that I don’t want to gooo hehehe

Did they ask anything about the K1 or did it even get mentioned? 

Timeline
41 minutes ago, jakejon said:

Did they ask anything about the K1 or did it even get mentioned? 

This is what I wrote on the other topic:

I came to NY to visit my fiancé for the first time since we’ve got engaged. I was worried after hearing/reading some bad histories, so I got some of the tips from the forum. I asked my employer to prepare a letter stating Im still working there and had a copy of our NO1... 

I arrived and there was no line in border control, the conversation with the officer after mornings greetings went like this:

officer: What is the purpose of your visit?

me: Vacations ( it is true) 

officer: for how long are you staying 

me: 16 days

officer: are you traveling with someone or meeting people here?

me: meeting people here

officer: have a nice trip!

I only gave him the info that he asked for and it was pretty fast. If he had asked who I was visiting, I was going to say my fiance. 

He didn’t check the pages of my passport, normally when they check it, they ask more questions about the quantity of entries....

so no we didn’t talk about my fiance or the process, it was the fastest entry ever.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
On 3/10/2018 at 7:18 AM, Scsc said:

Hi guys,

Really? That's awesome!! I'm traveling next weekend. How long are you staying? Enjoy your time with your fiancé!!

Timeline
5 hours ago, Cleo_C said:

Really? That's awesome!! I'm traveling next weekend. How long are you staying? Enjoy your time with your fiancé!!

Im staying until the 25th! :) 

have a nice trip you too!! ❤️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello @naes i am new here on the thread. What do you mean by virgin or untouched? Meaning they dont hace noa1? We are december filers too. Our noa1 was on dec 16 however we cannot track our WAC in the system since december. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 hours ago, LilyRose09 said:

Hello @naes i am new here on the thread. What do you mean by virgin or untouched? Meaning they dont hace noa1? We are december filers too. Our noa1 was on dec 16 however we cannot track our WAC in the system since december. 

Virgin : case received

touched: case had some sort of update (rfe, name update etc.)

your case js unfortunately is not counted. I can only gather info on cases that can be tracked :( sorry.....

10 minutes ago, Naes said:

your case js unfortunately is not counted. I can only gather info on cases that can be tracked :( sorry.....

Easy fix. :P 

Dec

Approved     0

Virgins         3298

Touched      28

Excluded     184  

Total            3510        

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.