Migaloo

I-129F December 2017 Filers

3,578 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Minsk_2_San_Diego said:

Same feeling.  :D  Where does one read such things?  @Naes weekly updates are so valuable - it would be cool to be able to see how things are trending.  

If you go to the active months pages, there are daily updates too

there 122 only in September (there was another 80+ in August etc) but they don't update each case so these numbers are probably a lot higher in real life .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kazakhstan
Timeline

This is so confusing :wacko: i guess he or she has mistakenly indicated the wrong type of visa or wrong dates... Though i would be happy to see December approvals now lmao... But his NOA2 is future date hehe or maybe he can predict future :) 

This proves that you cannot trust people here totally because of their wrong data :) 

I think i think too much lol.

1.JPG.2523991651a34bf5b849c7059cd5fcf8.JPG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 hours ago, Azhar and Brandon said:

This is so confusing :wacko: i guess he or she has mistakenly indicated the wrong type of visa or wrong dates... Though i would be happy to see December approvals now lmao... But his NOA2 is future date hehe or maybe he can predict future :) 

This proves that you cannot trust people here totally because of their wrong data :) 

I think i think too much lol.

1.JPG.2523991651a34bf5b849c7059cd5fcf8.JPG

Ok exactly what I was thinking. I got excited when I saw the December date but realized the NOA2 date was in the future. If they have a crystal ball....perhaps they would consider lending it out? Lol

Timeline

Dear @Priya&M further to our conversation (direct messages) please I kindly ask you to correct your NOA2 date (to remove it if not approved yet) and petition/visa type as all members’ estimated approval dates depend on the accuracy of entries made by each member. If my words do not make any sense to you then just skip and forget about it and i will give up and will go to sleep lol. Not a big deal. :)

Thank you in advance though. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Azhar and Brandon said:

Dear @Priya&M further to our conversation (direct messages) please I kindly ask you to correct your NOA2 date (to remove it if not approved yet) and petition/visa type as all members’ estimated approval dates depend on the accuracy of entries made by each member. If my words do not make any sense to you then just skip and forget about it and i will give up and will go to sleep lol. Not a big deal. :)

Thank you in advance though. 

it was done, and I am really happy that my timeline didnt shift a day back! yay

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Armenia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Azhar and Brandon said:

Mine did ... from 13 June to 14 ... 😂

Same here. from 12 to 13 but recently it happened like that but then went back to the other date the next day.

Edited by vsforlife

Timeline
8 minutes ago, vsforlife said:

Check your timeline. It went back to what it should have been 

Oh wow! Yep it did as new approvals have been entered into people’s timeline which is good. Thank you! :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.