Migaloo

I-129F December 2017 Filers

3,578 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Katrina Roa said:

what is dcf? sorry not sure about that. i know nvc is taking forever for everyone including us k1 filers so i did wonder what that's all about. and thought it might be interesting for some people here in the forums.

NVC for k1 filers are different than cr1

so dcf is direct consular filing, instead of uscis.

And cr 1 cases wait at the NVC to get processed after their noa2 (this wait is not because of something new it is part of the process and can take about 3-4 months)

k1 only wait at NVC a week or two. 

The wait that happened before was not because of NVC it was uscis messing up.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, Naes said:

NVC for k1 filers are different than cr1

so dcf is direct consular filing, instead of uscis.

And cr 1 cases wait at the NVC to get processed after their noa2 (this wait is not because of something new it is part of the process and can take about 3-4 months)

k1 only wait at NVC a week or two. 

The wait that happened before was not because of NVC it was uscis messing up.

well, i raised that up with my friend and asked him to ask his friend how he was able to pull that november wedding and then fly off end of this month. cause i am curious how it could be that fast. we shall see what he later says and i will update you too.

thanks for letting me know what dcf is. so so same like us, nvc also after noa 2. i just assumed it's long since i've been reading a lot of filipino k1 filers that got their noa 2 nov-dec and taking forever for nvc to send to the us embassy here in the philippines like 6-8 weeks. so they got to fly sometime in feb. i just assumed nvc for everyone here in the phils would more or less be the same. but thanks for the explanation.

inxs: i can't wait to find out what happens to that dude with the filipina fiance and that cfo seminar thing. because he's so passive aggressive/antagonistic i'm actually slightly excited for him to not do that cfo and try to fly off and see what happens. if he gets away with it or not. i'm not wishing anything bad on them but it does make it exciting what the outcome would be and what they would decide to do. no brainer though on the effort and the cost. 

in other news i'm soo happy everyday my vj timeline moves one day backwards!!! yasss!!!! i love it! hahaha! so excited for more septemberries getting their noa2's so they can move to octoberies and novemberies and then to us decemberiess!!!!

K1 Visa:
Sent: 12 - 20 - 2017   ||   Received: 12 - 21 - 2017   ||   NOA 1: 12 - 26 - 2017   ||   NOA 2: 07 - 1 - 18   ||  NVC Received: 08 - 02 - 2018 

||  NVC Assigned MNC: 08 - 07 - 2018  ||   USEM Received: 08 - 09 -2018   ||  Interview Date: 08 - 20 - 2018   ||  Visa on Hand: 08 - 24 - 2018   ||  CFO Seminar: 08 - 31 - 2018    ||  POE: 09 - 05 - 2018    ||  Wedding: 09 -16 - 2018

AOS:
Sent: 11 - 20 - 2018   ||   Received: 11 - 23 - 2018   ||   NOA 1: 12 - 03 - 2018   ||  

EAD:
Sent: 11 - 20 - 2018   ||   Received: 11 - 23 - 2018   ||   NOA 1: 12 - 03 - 2018   ||  

AP:

Timeline
2 hours ago, Katrina Roa said:

well, i raised that up with my friend and asked him to ask his friend how he was able to pull that november wedding and then fly off end of this month. cause i am curious how it could be that fast. we shall see what he later says and i will update you too.

thanks for letting me know what dcf is. so so same like us, nvc also after noa 2. i just assumed it's long since i've been reading a lot of filipino k1 filers that got their noa 2 nov-dec and taking forever for nvc to send to the us embassy here in the philippines like 6-8 weeks. so they got to fly sometime in feb. i just assumed nvc for everyone here in the phils would more or less be the same. but thanks for the explanation.

inxs: i can't wait to find out what happens to that dude with the filipina fiance and that cfo seminar thing. because he's so passive aggressive/antagonistic i'm actually slightly excited for him to not do that cfo and try to fly off and see what happens. if he gets away with it or not. i'm not wishing anything bad on them but it does make it exciting what the outcome would be and what they would decide to do. no brainer though on the effort and the cost. 

in other news i'm soo happy everyday my vj timeline moves one day backwards!!! yasss!!!! i love it! hahaha! so excited for more septemberries getting their noa2's so they can move to octoberies and novemberies and then to us decemberiess!!!!

I would be totally happy (and jealous hehe I wish we did cr1!) if their waiting times were that little! But yeah I think spousal visa sends all documents to NVC and so, it takes long time for them.

From what I understand he just wanted to blame someone 🤷‍♀️For his anger towards the rules... that apparently he didn't even research on....

I don't wish anything bad to anyone, but  I would want that fiancée to definitely go to cfo.. because she didn't even know the existence of it? So I think she would have lots to learn from it!

i don't understand why people just try to take all the words written here on the most  negative way possible.... this is my first time being on a forum, it's been 5 months since I started and I still don't get it....

September by the way has only 3300 cases :) so I am hoping it will be really quick and they will smoothly move to October...then November...then December ;) 

Timeline

Hello Everyone :)

Here with weekly number updates.

*The last date touched is September 6.

Yes I admit I am also getting a little anxious on my day 170...never thought I would see this.

Weekly overall movement 

June    July    Aug.     Sept     Total
02/26/18 31 85 268 13 397
02/27/18 32 51 81 2 166
02/28/18 35 48 81 22 186
03/01/18 20 61 105 46 232
03/02/18 16 23 67 25 131
Total 134 268 602 108 1112

*If your date falls before September 6, please do not forget to check your mailbox!

As we already know the dates with no to very little approval shown,  means noa2s are coming in the mail without update!

And even from other dates from approval updates, we see silent noa2s! 

If you are concerned, please register for Informed delivery!

Weekly movement (APPROVALS ONLY)

June     July    Aug.     Sept     Total
02/26/18 13 19 145 10 187
02/28/18 10 11 16 6 43
03/01/18 7 38 49 32 126
Total 30 68 210 48 356

Monthly Overall

June     July      Aug     Sept       Oct      Nov      Dec       Total
Approved 1696 1194 828 56   1   3775
Virgins 946 1299 1994 3051 3770 3304 3297 17661
Touched 999 904 826 182 128 67 28 3134
Excluded 400 399 427 309 244 205 184 2168
Total 4041 3796 4075 3598 4142 3577 3509 26738

image.png.1a464a1e2cdcd9b14b7d9d9af4e6b1b1.png

7 hours ago, Naes said:

Hello Everyone :)

Here with weekly number updates.

*The last date touched is September 6.

Yes I admit I am also getting a little anxious on my day 170...never thought I would see this.

Weekly overall movement 

June    July    Aug.     Sept     Total
02/26/18 31 85 268 13 397
02/27/18 32 51 81 2 166
02/28/18 35 48 81 22 186
03/01/18 20 61 105 46 232
03/02/18 16 23 67 25 131
Total 134 268 602 108 1112

*If your date falls before September 6, please do not forget to check your mailbox!

As we already know the dates with no to very little approval shown,  means noa2s are coming in the mail without update!

And even from other dates from approval updates, we see silent noa2s! 

If you are concerned, please register for Informed delivery!

Weekly movement (APPROVALS ONLY)

June     July    Aug.     Sept     Total
02/26/18 13 19 145 10 187
02/28/18 10 11 16 6 43
03/01/18 7 38 49 32 126
Total 30 68 210 48 356

Monthly Overall

June     July      Aug     Sept       Oct      Nov      Dec       Total
Approved 1696 1194 828 56   1   3775
Virgins 946 1299 1994 3051 3770 3304 3297 17661
Touched 999 904 826 182 128 67 28 3134
Excluded 400 399 427 309 244 205 184 2168
Total 4041 3796 4075 3598 4142 3577 3509 26738

image.png.1a464a1e2cdcd9b14b7d9d9af4e6b1b1.png

Hey sorry to bother but how do you read this?  

Does this means it’s moving a little faster ? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Cheschirecat said:

We are the most chilled month ever.   What's up December? Do we have a nickname yet? 

I'm glad, we are not as crazy as the other groups.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Dgaines205 said:

The Craziness is Booting!😂😂

23 minutes ago, Bunbunbunny said:

Maybe our craze will kick in later, in a month or 2 maybe 3

Exactly!

Wait For It!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dgaines205 said:

It's hard to get too excited when you know your application still has several thousand other applications sitting on top of it... When we get closer to the top of the pile, I expect the crazy train will pull into the station :)

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I’m thinking we may stay sane as we watch everyone else on the crazy train. I’m currently in Barbados with my love... he’s at work I’m chilling on VisaJourney @Naes your updates have helped keep me sane on this journey.. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

Hey December Filers,

I have a question that I just want to bounce off everyone.  I can't find much info about successful medical expedites on the forums.  I know any expedites are incredibly rare to come by but I think I may have a case.  For a medical expedite, the USCIS website just says "emergency situation (applicant is gravely ill)".  

I've spent the better part of the month in the hospital with major liver complications and was just diagnosed last week as having a serious life-long autoimmune disease that affects my liver.  In about two months I start some heavy immunosuppressants so that my body doesn't reject its own organs.  As I will continue to be more immunocompromised as the treatment continues (18 months) my doctor has advised that I try to front load as much of my life as possible.

I wonder then, if you think it would be worth reaching out to USCIS for an expedite.  Can it ever hurt our case?  It would be wonderful to do all of that tropical (read: more risky) traveling and interviewing/moving my fiancé here when I am healthier and stronger before the treatment progresses.  

From what I understand, I call USCIS to open a case.  Is this accurate?

Thanks for your advice!

Timeline
3 hours ago, LoveBird said:

Hey December Filers,

I have a question that I just want to bounce off everyone.  I can't find much info about successful medical expedites on the forums.  I know any expedites are incredibly rare to come by but I think I may have a case.  For a medical expedite, the USCIS website just says "emergency situation (applicant is gravely ill)".  

I've spent the better part of the month in the hospital with major liver complications and was just diagnosed last week as having a serious life-long autoimmune disease that affects my liver.  In about two months I start some heavy immunosuppressants so that my body doesn't reject its own organs.  As I will continue to be more immunocompromised as the treatment continues (18 months) my doctor has advised that I try to front load as much of my life as possible.

I wonder then, if you think it would be worth reaching out to USCIS for an expedite.  Can it ever hurt our case?  It would be wonderful to do all of that tropical (read: more risky) traveling and interviewing/moving my fiancé here when I am healthier and stronger before the treatment progresses.  

From what I understand, I call USCIS to open a case.  Is this accurate?

Thanks for your advice!

It won't hurt your case. Just reach out (call them and ask for expedite) they will ask you to send them evidence. Gather your evidence on how it impacts your life and how your fiancé coming will benefit you (I'm guessing you're the petitioner, because as far as I know they don't care much about beneficiary)

Timeline
On 3/5/2018 at 2:01 AM, Annlee21 said:

Hey sorry to bother but how do you read this?  

Does this means it’s moving a little faster ? 

It is just facts and not about estimate. But yes overall it is getting a little bit faster currently.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
15 hours ago, Cheschirecat said:

We are the most chilled month ever.   What's up December? Do we have a nickname yet? 

I think that the closer we get, the crazier we will get! Lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.