AbenaKofi

I129f September 2017 filers

2,863 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
24 minutes ago, MandW said:

I went through this very thing back in September, my fiancé employer kept saying "don't trust him" "Americans are liars" "he doesn't own a house , that is someone elses house in the pictures" "he doesn't own that car, its too expensive because he doesn't have any money, he is lying to you" so after 3 weeks of that stress I told her to tell her employer we broke up, and she did and he doesn't say anything anymore. So our plan is to not let him know her interview date or when I arrive, we attend the interview, she goes back to work waiting on the passport with the visa to arrive, then we book flights leaving the next day, when we get to our house we will park both mustangs (08 Shelby and 66 coupe)  in front of the house, I will stick both middle fingers up and I will text him the photo and tell him a big FU. lol

so far no stress on either of us, our case is now at the NVC so soon the interview and I will get my revenge.

oh and he wants a iPhone 7 plus, so I bought a fake one that is exact weight and everything (display phone) and a real iPhone box and accessories , she will leave it in his desk drawer and then text him before I send the photo and tell him his "new" iPhone is in his desk, he will try to turn it on and more than likely he will take it to apple to get them to turn it on (many people will probably be there) and they will tell him "um sir....this isn't a real phone, its fake" and he will get embarrassed, Chinese hate to lose their face especially in front of others. lol my revenge plan

This is hilarious, but I am sure in AMerica you want a job right? Don;t do the above or you will definitely not get a reference!

40 minutes ago, MandW said:

I went through this very thing back in September, my fiancé employer kept saying "don't trust him" "Americans are liars" "he doesn't own a house , that is someone elses house in the pictures" "he doesn't own that car, its too expensive because he doesn't have any money, he is lying to you" so after 3 weeks of that stress I told her to tell her employer we broke up, and she did and he doesn't say anything anymore. So our plan is to not let him know her interview date or when I arrive, we attend the interview, she goes back to work waiting on the passport with the visa to arrive, then we book flights leaving the next day, when we get to our house we will park both mustangs (08 Shelby and 66 coupe)  in front of the house, I will stick both middle fingers up and I will text him the photo and tell him a big FU. lol

so far no stress on either of us, our case is now at the NVC so soon the interview and I will get my revenge.

oh and he wants a iPhone 7 plus, so I bought a fake one that is exact weight and everything (display phone) and a real iPhone box and accessories , she will leave it in his desk drawer and then text him before I send the photo and tell him his "new" iPhone is in his desk, he will try to turn it on and more than likely he will take it to apple to get them to turn it on (many people will probably be there) and they will tell him "um sir....this isn't a real phone, its fake" and he will get embarrassed, Chinese hate to lose their face especially in front of others. lol my revenge plan

hmmm, I think that's racial discrimination. Take your words back.

There are always ppl don't like to be embarassed in front of others, not only Chinese.

Take yourself as an example, will you be happy to lose your face in front of others? 

I751:

Mailed: 3th May 2021

Delivered: 5th May 2021

Rejected due to missing signature: 26th May 2021

Resend: 26th May 2021

Delivered: 28th May 2021

Timeline
7 hours ago, Naes said:

Most of the delays are because of security checks. Assignment can only happen after that. 

If cases were going in an order like that we would be waiting for January filers to finish. A january filer for example just got security checks done by December and then got an rfe. I'm sorry but I don't want to wait for every single case to get resolved. So if an adjudicator got stuck with one case all rfes also should be put back on the pile, because I can also easily say, one give it fully completed why would I wait?

Every case is different, every case will take a different amount of time.

Why did the security check take so long?

Timeline
2 hours ago, h&y said:

I've been using the Case Tracker app, but had no idea if you actually signed up you can see your history on there. I was just uploading my case number and hitting refresh. It's neat to see the whole "1/8/18" was given to an officer kind of thing, even though my expedite at the time was denied lol aaaand I had no idea you can turn on mobile and e-mail alerts once you do sign up. Kinda hoping my phone blows up relatively soon............ my fiance finally moved his behind to acquire about his police cert. morocco will send you around the entire country to obtain one piece of paper. -____-

does the app give notifications that the website doesn't?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
27 minutes ago, DeepakChani said:

image.png.58b35ee597155c372c9023ceb4a08812.png

GOOD LUCK :) Lets see who finds all of them first! 

A lot of time off 😬

BF0F82D5-B1BB-4082-BA21-E6660C176CCB.jpeg

Edited by jackyjimenez

31-08-2017 ---   I-129F SENT

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, h&y said:

I am not sure! I registered and selected e-mail and phone notifications. Prior, I just put my case # in the app. I don't think I've received e-mails from the app or texts before.. just in app notifications.

Is that an app you purchase? I have my acct on USCIS set to send me both email and text notifications. I was not sure which app to get 

3 minutes ago, kaleya said:

I got my NAO2 in the mail, and it was dated 3/1... but there still has been no change on the USCIS website or the apps! Weird. 

NAO1 = Sep 7

NAO2 = Mar 1

yaaaaay congrats!!!!!! :) awesooomeeeeeeeeeeee

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
Just now, Swissmiss82 said:

yaaaaay congrats!!!!!! :) awesooomeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks! Haha. I had mentioned the approval a couple days ago (not trying to be a "congratulations" hog here :P) but I'm wondering if anyone else has had that issue with the USCIS website and/or the apps not updating after a whole week... Oh well. I guess it is the hard copy that matters. I'm still very happy.

Won't be long now, everyone!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
9 hours ago, Naes said:

Hey Berries!!

I was able to run a scan before moving my things and myself (finally)

So here I am sitting in the empty room...scanning...

September finished first because I only run it halfway through (August still running)

I thought there were more than one Sept 7 :(  

But oh well at least 1 :D 

Now it would be reallllllyyyyy nice if they can speed up this game :) 

We need movemennttttttt!!!  We want movementtttttt!!!

3/6 Full day total : 28

09/05/17 3/6/2018 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
09/05/17 3/6/2018 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
09/05/17 3/6/2018 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
09/05/17 3/6/2018 Your Current Status: Request for Initial Evidence Was Mailed
09/06/17 3/6/2018 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
09/07/17 3/6/2018 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved

image.png.9ccfc23a72813b72b014d30d881db291.png

Hi! I don't really  post much, but i do lurk on people's timelines a lot lol. Does this scan mean there is actually an approval from the 20th, confirmed by the website? The latest approval from September I've seen according to my lurking on here, was from the 7th, so seeing your scan gives me hope haha. Thank you so much for taking the time of doing this!

Edited by AnaidAaron

4 hours ago, MandW said:

Why are you telling your employer anything about your personal life in the first place? I haven't discussed anything about my future plans with anyone at work. When I do leave, I will give them 2-3 weeks written notice, offer to help with the transition and leave on a good note. Who knows? I may need them as reference in the future. You should never burn your bridges. Keep it classy and professional. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.