Hy VJ Members,
Hope you guys are doing well and awesome as always in helping out community member.
I need VJ member support in helping out paperwork for I751. I still have four months to file for I751 but I need to prepare myself earlier so I can file on time in the 1st week of January.
Right now, me and my wife has following supporting documents and offcourse we will try to gather more util Jan, 2019
1. We live in rented house with both of our name on it.
2. Joint bank account , joint credit card account.
3. Joint car insurance.
4. My name in the cellphone carrier family plan.
5. We have a baby with a record from hospital including our name as parents.
6. Tons of picture together with both of our family.
7. Joint tax return 2017 but wont be able to include 2018 tax return as we will file for petition in Jan, 2019
7. Health insurance until June, 2018 but right now we dont have any health insurance because my wife finished residency and she s taking some time off to take care of our baby.I am afraid we wont have a joint medical insurance til next year. My employer health insurance is very expensive so we put our child medical insurance on medicaid (would that be problem?)
8. We will gather letters from both of our family and friends suggesting our true relationship.
9. We both have joint utility bills but unfortunately they cant put my name in utility bills (I dont know for some reason) but we paid bill from our joint bank account
What else do you think we should have it? Any feedback