AbenaKofi

I129f September 2017 filers

2,863 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 minutes ago, h&y said:

I read a lot about morocco. Conclusion is that it's pretty hit or miss. A lot seem to flow smooth unless they think you're lying. It seems the concern is focused more on speaking English and answering the questions without having them repeat themselves. A lot of evidence brought gets overlooked. For instance convos or photos, are kind of just glanced at. Which is why my fiancé decided to just bring 25 photos.  I read that they seem tough because it's a high fraud country But honesty gets you in an out of the interview in 7 minutes or less ... I hope!! Good luck to you. I'd love to visit Brazil just because my favorite football player Neymar is from there lol

Thank you man...well despite the fact I am Brazilian I do not like soccer. I know about Neymar But I never follow up to the news when it comes to soccer...hehe... You guys are good... My noa1 is from September 11... I am getting crazy about this process... It seems so unfair if you have a real and serious relationship...maybe if someone is trying to fake the whole dang thing this process would mean nothing...but I am so fed up... I can't wait for this noa2 . If  someone said to me : go there and sweep all the streets from this city or serve the police department, or firefighterS...man I WOULD DO IT CAUSE  I JUST WANT  TO BE WITH ME WOMAN AND FUTURE STEPSON .THATS ALL ! it seems unfair you have to go through all of that... And It is not USCIS fault, government's fault... It's just those scumbags' fault who want to go there just because of a dang green card... I hope all of them find their fate in jail! Sorry you guys need to hear me out...I am exhausted... Just like anybody else here ... I dream with the day I will wake up beside my woman everyday and these days will be nothing but a memory . A nightmare. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Swissmiss82 said:

i have done the same thing! 

i quit my job and left my apartment end of january and flew out feb 6th. the officer asked me 2 questions and didn't care much.

make sure to bring a return ticket and a copy of noa1 just in case. so they can see you are doing it the right way and will leave and go back home.

they are more worried if you don't have a return ticket and show you'd stay illegal and get married or such

So good to hear! I tend to believe everything will be ok, but who knows, right?!

4 minutes ago, Naes said:

Hello berries!!!

Yes! some move forward! 

But are you kidding me with these numbers USCIS??

3/7 Full day total : 17  (as of 6pm)

09/05/17 3/7/2018 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
09/05/17 3/7/2018 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
09/05/17 3/7/2018 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
09/11/17 3/7/2018 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
09/11/17 3/7/2018 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
09/08/17 3/7/2018 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed

image.png.11da605e6f0d9ba371da6eacd96f7ea5.png

slow and steady for the berries the avalanche will come!

Luflolady

Jan 26th: Mailed I-129F

Jan 29th NOA1

Feb 2nd: Check Cashed

Feb 9th: rcvd hard copy of NOA1

Aug. 28th Notified of RFE being mailed

Sept. 1st received hard copy of RFE in the mail

Sept. 4th mailed response to RFE

Sept. 10th received txt that my response to RFE was received

Oct. 10th Received txt that we were approved (NOA2) 30days after RFE response

Oct. 13th received hard copy of NOA2

Oct. 31st case arrived at NVC

Nov 2nd received case number

Nov. 19th Case is "ready" to schedule an interview

Feb. 14th Interview (2019) APPROVED!!!!!!

AOS

July 24th: mailed AOS pkt

July 31st: received txt msg of receipt numbers for all documents

Aug 5th received NOA hard copies dated July 31st

Aug. 9th received Biometrics letter in the mail

Aug. 19th Biometrics appt.

Sept. 20th notified of RFE via website 

Sept. 25th Received hard copy of RFE (copy of BC)

Sept. 27th Sent response to RFE

Sept. 30th Response was delivered

Oct. 2nd... Response to evidence received updated on website

Feb 12, 2020 case is ready to schedule for interview

Feb 12, 2020 New card is being produced (EAD)
Feb 13, 2020 Notification that EAD  and AP was approved

Feb 18,2020 received hard copies of AP and EAD approval

Feb 18,2020 notification AOS interview scheduled and EAD mailed

Feb 20, 2020 received EAD card

Feb 24, 2020 received interview letter (March24th)

Aug 4, 2020 received notification of new interview date(rescheduled because of pandemic)

Sept. 14th new AOS interview
Oct. 30th AOS approval

Nov. 9th New card is being produced

Just now, Naes said:

I want to be buried under that avalanche please...

lol I know and I want the avalanche to come and bury you too! so that we can get closer to January one avalanche at a time. it appears once they get thru the 5th and 11th everything should be smooth sailing the petition numbers are drastically lower on the other days

Luflolady

Jan 26th: Mailed I-129F

Jan 29th NOA1

Feb 2nd: Check Cashed

Feb 9th: rcvd hard copy of NOA1

Aug. 28th Notified of RFE being mailed

Sept. 1st received hard copy of RFE in the mail

Sept. 4th mailed response to RFE

Sept. 10th received txt that my response to RFE was received

Oct. 10th Received txt that we were approved (NOA2) 30days after RFE response

Oct. 13th received hard copy of NOA2

Oct. 31st case arrived at NVC

Nov 2nd received case number

Nov. 19th Case is "ready" to schedule an interview

Feb. 14th Interview (2019) APPROVED!!!!!!

AOS

July 24th: mailed AOS pkt

July 31st: received txt msg of receipt numbers for all documents

Aug 5th received NOA hard copies dated July 31st

Aug. 9th received Biometrics letter in the mail

Aug. 19th Biometrics appt.

Sept. 20th notified of RFE via website 

Sept. 25th Received hard copy of RFE (copy of BC)

Sept. 27th Sent response to RFE

Sept. 30th Response was delivered

Oct. 2nd... Response to evidence received updated on website

Feb 12, 2020 case is ready to schedule for interview

Feb 12, 2020 New card is being produced (EAD)
Feb 13, 2020 Notification that EAD  and AP was approved

Feb 18,2020 received hard copies of AP and EAD approval

Feb 18,2020 notification AOS interview scheduled and EAD mailed

Feb 20, 2020 received EAD card

Feb 24, 2020 received interview letter (March24th)

Aug 4, 2020 received notification of new interview date(rescheduled because of pandemic)

Sept. 14th new AOS interview
Oct. 30th AOS approval

Nov. 9th New card is being produced

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Firebread said:

Day 173 for me now, I am feeling anxious and excited but hopeful 🙏🏾

Day 171 here.Feeling  same  too. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Filipekramer said:

Thank you man...well despite the fact I am Brazilian I do not like soccer. I know about Neymar But I never follow up to the news when it comes to soccer...hehe... You guys are good... My noa1 is from September 11... I am getting crazy about this process... It seems so unfair if you have a real and serious relationship...maybe if someone is trying to fake the whole dang thing this process would mean nothing...but I am so fed up... I can't wait for this noa2 . If  someone said to me : go there and sweep all the streets from this city or serve the police department, or firefighterS...man I WOULD DO IT CAUSE  I JUST WANT  TO BE WITH ME WOMAN AND FUTURE STEPSON .THATS ALL ! it seems unfair you have to go through all of that... And It is not USCIS fault, government's fault... It's just those scumbags' fault who want to go there just because of a dang green card... I hope all of them find their fate in jail! Sorry you guys need to hear me out...I am exhausted... Just like anybody else here ... I dream with the day I will wake up beside my woman everyday and these days will be nothing but a memory . A nightmare. 

It's not just about because of the marriage fraud, but also because of the San Bernadino CA shooting. 

Read this:

http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-k1-visas-20151208-story.html

Because of this, a thorough review and extensive background screening and security check is needed for the US to be safe. It feels like Fiancé posed a mark for being a terrorist.

The Las Vegas Massacre shooting, the Filipina girlfriend of the shooter, an Australian citizen  immigrated to United States, was a person of interest when she left the country to the Philippines at the time the attack happened. This may not be a K1 related but we know that most K1s come from the Philippines and they are being scrutinized closely. I am Filipino and my fiancé is Brazilian. But I have to say that some of the Filipinas I've known have divorced their American husband after getting their green card and it just seems odd to me..it is a shame. Is it for love or for GC? 😂😂😂 And you know what, it's not really a fraud because they came in legally with the K1 process. 

The fraud that I've seen was actually Military guys trying to marry foreigners for pay. I've seen a lot of these happened when I was in the military. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
2 hours ago, LoveTakesOver said:

The fraud that I've seen was actually Military guys trying to marry foreigners for pay. I've seen a lot of these happened when I was in the military. 

This gave me instant anxiety lol 😂 

My partner is in the military and I know we are legitimate (I can’t believe people would actually do that tbh). 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Still nothing for us as yet :(. This almost feels worse than the previous 6 months as I'm checking constantly expecting to see an update and being disappointed. There is a possibility that they posted to us but my fiancee isn't going to be where the mail goes until the weekend so it's still a waiting game. I just want to be heading in the right direction!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 07/09/2017 at 3:24 PM, NicolaBolton87 said:

Hello September filers!!

We have just sent ours off to Lewisville today, it should be there tomorrow! I'm so excited and a bit nervous, not going to lie!!

Any other September filers from England out there?

Yep, I'm from the UK! 

Filed on the 22nd, still got some time before I receive my NOA2. :(

I'm really hoping things will go smoothly afterwards - so anxious!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.