Sarge2155

July 2021 - AOS Filers

598 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, B&O0302 said:

mines says the same thing i sent it on july 16 and today i got the 3 text messages. on the usps tracking it will still say 'available for pickup"

okay good, thanks for sharing, that calms me down a little 😅

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 7/19/2021 at 6:14 PM, uapilot said:

Ugh, this is just all kinds of nerve-wracking. Why?

I'm already going over my paperwork again to figure out what we screwed up.

Screenshot_20210719-181310.jpg

Well, looks like they charged my card again a week later, just for my wife, not the stepdaughter. At 2 in the morning for some reason.

Here's hoping it posts this time.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country:
Timeline

Hi everybody!

I filed for AOS of my mother (from B visa, overstayed for almost a decade). The package was delivered to Chicago lockbox on 7/20. Yesterday (7/22) she got the text messages with case numbers. We sent two checks, however neither of them has been cashed yet, afaik. Let’s hope it’s a smooth and fast process!

Hello all, 

I filed AOS for both parents from B1/B2 Visas: (Submitted I-485, I-864W, I-131, I-693)

12 July: Mailed both AOS packets via FedEx 

15 July: Delivered later than I paid for but, packets arrived to and signed for at Chicago

19 July: Received four text notifications “USCIS: Your case was received.” 

20 July: Both Money Orders cashed

22 July: Received four I-797c IOE Receipt Notices in the mail (two I-485s / two I-131s for both parents). Processing Center is National Benefits Center (at least according to the envelope). 

Priority Date: 10 June 2021. It took me a whole month to find the motivation to compile and assemble both packets after submitting my I-130 Petitions online. I’m a Millenial. I prefer to submit these packets ONLINE. 😂 But, I am forever grateful to the existence of this VJ site and the panel of experts, who took the time to answer my questions whenever I started overthinking the verbiage on these forms. Shoutout to @Chancy and @arken for inadvertently always coming through when I needed it, and who evidently takes the time to help a lot of us hapless folks on here, along with the other experts and experienced folks.You’re the real MVP! 

…and now we wait. 🤞🏼🏼

Good luck fellow July filers! ♥️

Edited by jess2go

7 minutes ago, jess2go said:

12 July: Mailed both AOS packets via FedEx 

15 July: Delivered later than I paid for but, packets arrived to and signed for at Chicago

19 July: Received four text notifications “USCIS: Your case was received.” 

20 July: Both Money Orders cashed

22 July: Received four I-797c IOE Receipt Notices in the mail (two I-485s / two I-131s for both parents). Processing Center is National Benefits

Good luck with your application, we have almost the same time-line, except I’m still waiting for my Receipt Notices in the mail. 
AOS packet was sent out on 12th July as well 😂

9 minutes ago, RishDan said:

Good luck with your application, we have almost the same time-line, except I’m still waiting for my Receipt Notices in the mail. 
AOS packet was sent out on 12th July as well 😂

Thank you so much! 😊 I am legit shocked that these Receipt Notices arrived this soon. Wasn’t expecting them for another few weeks. Crossing my fingers you get your paper Receipts soon. Best of luck! 🤞🏼

B0FE7912-3CD0-43C6-94CB-73C0D7723018.jpeg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

I am joining the party! I just filed and it seems that July filers are moving along faster than others. Hopefully it is a good sign. Below is my timeline.

• Sent I-485, I-131 & I-765 via FedEx on Thursday, July 15, 2021
  • Received by Chicago Lockbox on Friday, July 16, 2021
  • Credit Card was charged on Sunday, July 18, 2021
  • Received email notifications on Monday, July 19, 2021 saying it went to USCIS Harrisonburg Storage Center for processing
  • Received I-797 NOA for I-485, I-131 & I-765 via mail on Friday, July 23, 2021
    • All 3 went to the National Benefits Center in MO
    • All 3 Receipt Numbers start with IOE
    • Receipt Date is July 16, 2021 with a Notice Date of July 18, 2021 in I-797

About Me:

• Immediate Relative of a USC
  • Spouse filed I-130 online on June 23, 2021. Receipt was immediate with a PD of June 23, 2021. Received the official I-797 in the mail June 30, 2021
  • AOS from B-2

5 minutes ago, chancecody said:

Hi Everyone,

I am joining the party! I just filed and it seems that July filers are moving along faster than others. Hopefully it is a good sign. Below is my timeline.

• Sent I-485, I-131 & I-765 via FedEx on Thursday, July 15, 2021
  • Received by Chicago Lockbox on Friday, July 16, 2021
  • Credit Card was charged on Sunday, July 18, 2021
  • Received email notifications on Monday, July 19, 2021 saying it went to USCIS Harrisonburg Storage Center for processing
  • Received I-797 NOA for I-485, I-131 & I-765 via mail on Friday, July 23, 2021
    • All 3 went to the National Benefits Center in MO
    • All 3 Receipt Numbers start with IOE
    • Receipt Date is July 16, 2021 with a Notice Date of July 18, 2021 in I-797

About Me:

• Immediate Relative of a USC
  • Spouse filed I-130 online on June 23, 2021. Receipt was immediate with a PD of June 23, 2021. Received the official I-797 in the mail June 30, 2021
  • AOS from B-2

Congrats! Our timelines look similar in all aspects. Nice! 

So uhhh, I just realized that this is the K1/married peeps forum, so ummm, my bad?!?! 😂😂 This is what happens when I also couldn’t find a July post for the Tourist/Work folks and only stumbled across this one without seeing the rest of the main page. Oh well!

Keep us please! 😂😂

19 hours ago, Verocopter said:

We sent our stuff away last Saturday, July 17th, but tracking still says "Available for Pickup" since Tuesday, July 20th ...  😑

Got my 3 receipt messages last night at 9:45pm. Now we wait! 😊

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: India
Timeline

i485, i765, i131 sent by USPS on July 15th to Dallas lockbox

Delivered on July 16th

Checks cashed on July 24th

No G1145 text or email yet

Eb1 b, currently on H1b

Joining the discussion

8 hours ago, SM&JSN said:

Sent out our package on Wednesday! Another exciting journey ahead!

I don't know about exciting, but it definitely will be a journey! Welcome to the thread.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.