Sarge2155

July 2021 - AOS Filers

598 posts in this topic

Our package arrived on Tuesday the 13th (I-485 and I-765). Text messages were sent out last night just before 9 p.m. Our receipt numbers begin with IOE also. No email but hoping to see the paper copy of the I-797 arrive early next week.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Interesting. I see that that they charged my credit card for my wife, then immediately credited it back. Not sure what to make of that. Nothing yet for my step-daughter.

I should really stop checking, at the risk of having an anxiety attack. 😆

Hello guys! 
just an update from my side, we sent our package on the 12th July and got the three text messages starting with USCIS: your case was received and case number starting with IOE , official Form I-797 to be followed in mail. 
another update with SSN application, I was called today in the SSN administration office as I’ve already applied for it 3 weeks ago with my I-94 and for some reason the application was not receiving at the homeland security department. So they gave me an acknowledgment receipt and asked to wait for 2 weeks time, if it’s approved I’ll have my SS card in mail, if not it will take another 30-45 days to approve. (We did the SSN application separate and not part of the I-485 package 😌🥲, looks like we made a mistake now 😭

Have a nice weekend Y’all!! 

@RishDan

No you did not  make a mistake filing for your SS card first.  In fact it's  often faster. I also filed before the AOS and had no problems. I'm sure you are in the SAVE system by now. You'll have your card in a month or so well before your AOS is done.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

We just filed our whole 3 form packet today. Finally it's off of my mind... for now at least. Let's see how long everything takes. 

😀

Edited by Verocopter
typo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hi everyone, I have a question.

All my AOS 3 receipt number start with IOE. When I tried to put the case number in the USCIS account site to check it said that I need the access code number.. and there is no any access code number in the receipt as well. How to keep track the status then?

Anyone has a same problem?

hello everyone, 

my attorney sent my package for 485, 131 and 765 which was received on july 2 by chicago lockbox. signed by J.CHYBA 

i still havent received any receipts info. Its been 2 weeks. I have been in touch with live agents online every day to see if there are receipts generated , no luck so far. 

anyone else who are in same boat who applied on july 2 at chicago service center still waiting for receipts? 

thanks

2 hours ago, Verocopter said:

We just filed our whole 3 form packet today. Finally it's off of my mind... for now at least. Let's see how long everything takes. 

😀

Welcome to the thread!

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

2 hours ago, Markth said:

All my AOS 3 receipt number start with IOE. When I tried to put the case number in the USCIS account site to check it said that I need the access code number.. and there is no any access code number in the receipt as well. How to keep track the status then?

When you made your online account they gave you an online access number   check your profile in your account it will be there,

Citizenship Complete!

2 hours ago, ramrockz said:

hello everyone, 

my attorney sent my package for 485, 131 and 765 which was received on july 2 by chicago lockbox. signed by J.CHYBA 

i still havent received any receipts info. Its been 2 weeks. I have been in touch with live agents online every day to see if there are receipts generated , no luck so far. 

anyone else who are in same boat who applied on july 2 at chicago service center still waiting for receipts? 

thanks

It's still early yet give it a while.

Citizenship Complete!

On 7/15/2021 at 10:43 AM, Mrs. Cristiano said:

A bit of update here. I just got 2 notif by mail which is only for I-485 and I-131 (no I-765 and biometric schedule notif) yet. I hope the rest will arrive tomorrow even though I will be out of state started tomorrow. But it's all find because I found out my biometric appointment notice on myuscis.gov account. 

My biometric scheduled on 08/03/2021 at 10AM

How do you make an appointment for biometrics, is it part of the instructions that we will receive on I-797 notice ? 
I don’t remember making uscis account 🤔during our K-1 journey, maybe I should make one now 😃

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 7/16/2021 at 1:06 PM, uapilot said:

Interesting. I see that that they charged my credit card for my wife, then immediately credited it back. Not sure what to make of that. Nothing yet for my step-daughter.

I should really stop checking, at the risk of having an anxiety attack. 😆

Now I'm starting to worry. The pending credit card payment has been cancelled. No text messages. Did they find something wrong and are sending it back?

42 minutes ago, RishDan said:

How do you make an appointment for biometrics, is it part of the instructions that we will receive on I-797 notice ? 
I don’t remember making uscis account 🤔during our K-1 journey, maybe I should make one now 😃

Your biometrics  appt will be made for you.

Citizenship Complete!

On 7/17/2021 at 7:26 AM, Markth said:

You will get the code in a separate letter.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.