Sarge2155

July 2021 - AOS Filers

598 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Benedicte said:

Congrats to all ❤️ 

I was happy to write we sent our package yesterday BUT I just realized we forgot the main cover letter and the payment!!! 😢 So I guess we have to wait for the package to come back...
Should we wait for it to come back or should we send a new package with everything this time ? (going to curse myself for a while on that one...)

Your package is definitely getting returned. Whether to submit a new COMPLETE  package is a tough call. I'd wait a few weeks before you send another just as a precaution.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

On 7/6/2021 at 8:33 PM, Olislusan said:

Congratulations for those who applied already!
I have everything ready but the Marriage Certificate which is dragging a lot in NYC, 3 weeks and still nothing.

Ours took just a little over 6 weeks to arrive

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
6 hours ago, kmr5 said:

My package was delivered 07/06 and money was charged and I received text messages with receipt numbers today 07/09. However I only got texts for i-485, i-130, and i-131 but none for i-765. Should I be worried or just wait for the mail?

Woow.. you're very lucky. Mine delivered 07/04 and just checked my money order has been cashed out (dunno when was the exact date) but no text yet. Hopefuly ASAP. Ameeen!! ❤❤

Edited by Mrs. Cristiano
Money order cashed

Timeline
20 hours ago, RishDan said:

Hello ! 
can anyone confirm this section2.  on I-485 form please ? 
I’m on a K-1 visa and I think my selection should be (No) for section 2. Right ? 

58BCEE6F-812B-4B2A-9ADA-816885E59CCA.jpeg

Correct. It should be No

59 minutes ago, midsummer said:

Happy to be here :) 

We sent ours today

Welcome to the thread!

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
18 minutes ago, kmr5 said:

I’m sure you’ll hear from them soon too! 🙏🏼 The credit card charge showed up first with mine before I received the texts. 

How long was it for u between the charge and texts ?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Just dropped ours off at FedEx. We've been waiting for 2 months for our marriage certificate. Decided to get a certified copy of the license at the courthouse today instead and send a copy of the certificate later if they need it. Very happy to see in the instructions for this thread that the license is okay.

Just a bit disheartened to read that EAD and AP will be processed by February my VJs estimations. We were hoping to visit the old country in September, but doesn't look like we'll get the AP in time.

2 hours ago, Mrs. Cristiano said:

How long was it for u between the charge and texts ?

I don’t know the exact time for the charge but the transaction was posted and dated (for July 9) already when I woke up this morning. And the texts got in later in the morning as well. Just a few hours probably! 

Timeline
2 hours ago, kmr5 said:

I don’t know the exact time for the charge but the transaction was posted and dated (for July 9) already when I woke up this morning. And the texts got in later in the morning as well. Just a few hours probably! 

Yeaayy.. All got all 3 text with the receipt numbers. Thank God!  Just need to wait for the mail version now. 

Timeline

Btw, all of my receipt numbers started by IOE. I heard for I-485 usually started with MSC instead. Why mine is different ? Is that indicating something wrong with my case ? I hope not. @Sarge2155

1 hour ago, Mrs. Cristiano said:

Yeaayy.. All got all 3 text with the receipt numbers. Thank God!  Just need to wait for the mail version now. 

Thats good! Were you really expecting just 3 texts? I still haven’t received one text yet. I’m expecting 4 (i-130, i-485, i-131, and i-765) hopefully it comes through still!

1 hour ago, Mrs. Cristiano said:

Btw, all of my receipt numbers started by IOE. I heard for I-485 usually started with MSC instead. Why mine is different ? Is that indicating something wrong with my case ? I hope not. @Sarge2155

• IOE - USCIS Electronic Immigration System (ELIS)

Did you file electronically That's whst IOE means.

Citizenship Complete!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.