PartyParrot

I-751 February 2021 Filers

903 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi February Filers! We are in March now, so I hope We'll start hearing from USCIS soon!! 

Sent on 02/06/2021

Delivered to Lockbox on 02/09/2021

Removal of Conditions

02/06/2021: Filed and package sent

02/10/2021: Received by USCIS

03/18/2021: NOA 1

07/01/2021: Biometrics waived

09/27/2011: Case approved, no interview (K1 visa)

Service Center: WAC

53 minutes ago, Huckleberry&Koala said:

Hi February Filers! We are in March now, so I hope We'll start hearing from USCIS soon!! 

Sent on 02/06/2021

Delivered to Lockbox on 02/09/2021

Yes, fingers crossed! Looks like our packets were delivered the very same day.

Hello everyone 

90 day window opened on February 16

Sent our packet Friday, February 19 through USPS 

Package was received Monday, February 22 

Good Luck 🍀 to us all! ☺️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys! I guess we are Feb filers too! Sent ours in on the 24th. We are late though 😫 hopefully it doesn’t cause any issues. 

Our application was very photo heavy! 

On 2/28/2021 at 2:58 AM, mee-me said:

im wondering, no need for passport fotos to be attached to the applications?

No, just a photo of the green card is required.  If you want to send a photo of the passport, it won't hurt anything.  We included a copy of my USC passport just because it was easily accessible and another form of proof of ID for me. 

Spoiler

Petitioner: USC | Applicant: B2 | (c)9 AOS (Marriage)

07/31/18: Filed I-130, I-130A

08/01/18: Delivered Potomac Processing Center

08/07/18: Text/Mail Notifications (for I-130)

08/14/18: Hard Copy NOA (for I-130)

08/24/18: Mailed I-485, I-765, I-864

08/27/18: Delivered

08/31/18: Filed

09/04/18: Text Notifications (for I-485, I-765, I-864)

09/06/18: Hard Copy NOA (for I-485, I-765, I-864)

09/14/18: Biometrics letter rec'd

09/26/18: Biometrics appt completed

10/02/18: Ready for interview to be scheduled.

12/18/18: Form I-130 APPROVED!

01/27/19: EAD Approved and card being printed!

02/02/19: Combo card and SSN card arrived!

03/08/19: Text and online notification that interview has been scheduled.

04/16/19: Interview.  AOS approval text rec'd.  Card in production!

04/24/19: GC in hand! 

Removal of Conditions

Here we go!

02/10/21: I-751 package sent

02/12/21: Delivered to Phoenix, AZ

03/22/21: Money order cashed

03/24/21: Text notification rec'd

03/25/21: NOA rec'd

04/30/21: Case updated: Fingerprints taken

06/27/22: Approved!  Card being produced!

07/05/22: 10-year GC in hand!

4vrsm5.pngN3Zem6.png

Hey guys, just an update about the google sheet, I sorted it by lockbox receive date. Newcomers, please feel free to add more data to the sheet, I will check it periodically to update/sort it. 

Edited by EducatedByAnimals

📊 I-751 February Filers Google Sheet 📅
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dVymNvhlk1PMq-cTmX7MAvC6bHOwZEL58N-XNe2yq0g/edit?usp=sharing

🇺🇸 N-400 Info for Taiwan 🇹🇼
A USA citizenship applicant who was born in Taiwan may indicate Taiwan as the country of birth on their Form N-400 if he or she shows supporting evidence. Such applicants’ Certificates of Citizenship are issued showing Taiwan as country of birth. USCIS does not issue certificates showing “Taiwan, PRC,” “Taiwan, China,” “Taiwan, Republic of China,” or “Taiwan, ROC.” People’s Republic of China (PRC) is the country name used for applicants born in the PRC. (see USCIS reference: part K chapter 2 footnote 4)

1 hour ago, emillanger said:

hi .. need help on I 751

my Attorney send the green card renewal documents on Jan 28 and USCIS received on Feb 1st. but i still haven't received any letter from them. and my green card is expiring tomorrow. Little bit worried. can anyone help with some information?

The only thing to do is wait...

It will probably take them at least 30 days to cash the check and then at least another 10 days to send out the extension letter. Filing ROC with 30 days left is cutting it too close to the expiration date, that’s why a lot of people choose to file when they still have 80 days left.

Don’t worry, you’ll get yours soon ☺️ next time you file for something just remember to do it a bit earlier because delays can happen (US gov right? 😏)

📊 I-751 February Filers Google Sheet 📅
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dVymNvhlk1PMq-cTmX7MAvC6bHOwZEL58N-XNe2yq0g/edit?usp=sharing

🇺🇸 N-400 Info for Taiwan 🇹🇼
A USA citizenship applicant who was born in Taiwan may indicate Taiwan as the country of birth on their Form N-400 if he or she shows supporting evidence. Such applicants’ Certificates of Citizenship are issued showing Taiwan as country of birth. USCIS does not issue certificates showing “Taiwan, PRC,” “Taiwan, China,” “Taiwan, Republic of China,” or “Taiwan, ROC.” People’s Republic of China (PRC) is the country name used for applicants born in the PRC. (see USCIS reference: part K chapter 2 footnote 4)

39 minutes ago, EducatedByAnimals said:

The only thing to do is wait...

It will probably take them at least 30 days to cash the check and then at least another 10 days to send out the extension letter. Filing ROC with 30 days left is cutting it too close to the expiration date, that’s why a lot of people choose to file when they still have 80 days left.

Don’t worry, you’ll get yours soon ☺️ next time you file for something just remember to do it a bit earlier because delays can happen (US gov right? 😏)

Than you so much

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Officially it is in the mail. Now just need to wait a month or two for the extension letter. Glad I used SS card and DL at work so don't need to deal with the expiring card.

Edited by ineedadisplayname

Hi all!

I'm getting anxious! we are closing on a house on the 23rd of march and one of the conditions is to provide the extension of my green card. 😬

My package was received on the P.O BOX on Feb 10th.🤞🤞

On 3/3/2021 at 5:13 PM, Huckleberry&Koala said:

Hey guys, i just saw someone posted on January filers whose folder is delivered to uscis on 2/1,  and credit card is charged last night. It looks like uscis is starting off February, yaaayy!

This is great news!!

🕙Removal of conditions Timeline🕑

FEB/09/21   - Pkg sent from my location: Florida.

FEB/10/21   - Pkg Rcvd at Phoenix, AZ PO.BOX.

MAR/16/21 - Credit card charged $680.

MAR/20/21 - SMS with case number received.  Service center: MSC

MAR/22/21 - I-797 (18 months) Received on the mail

JUL/06/21 - Biometrics appointment rcvd on the mail.

JUL/20/21 - Fingerprints taken

NOV/10/21 - Case Is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

DEC/06/21 - Interview scheduled for Jan/18/22

JAN/18/22 - Interview / Permanent green card approved

JAN/19/22 - New card being produced

JAN/24/21 - 10 year green card received on the mail

🕙Citizenship Timeline🕑

MAR/01/22 -Applied for naturalization online

MAR/02/22- NOA received

MAR/05/22- Biometrics scheduled

APR/01/22- Biometrics taken/Case is being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

MAY/30/22- Received interview appointment 

JUL/13/22-Interview- Approved

JUL/15/22- Naturalization ceremony.

Timeline
On 3/3/2021 at 4:13 PM, Huckleberry&Koala said:

Hey guys, i just saw someone posted on January filers whose folder is delivered to uscis on 2/1,  and credit card is charged last night. It looks like uscis is starting off February, yaaayy!

Awesome news. Seems like it's taking right around 30 days or so. Our packet was received on Feb 11, so it's possible we'll hear something this coming week!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hi all,

My husband's green card expires this month and we sent off our packet in early Feb and it was received on Feb. 16, 2021. I've been busy writing/defending my dissertation so I didn't make it on here but I'm hoping we sent evidence that works.

In addition to the requirements, we sent:

• Joint Tax Returns
  • Joint Bank Account Statement
  • Rental Agreement with both our names
  • Vet Information on our pet that we brought home last year
  • Car and Rental Insurance information
  • Health Insurance card with both our names

We didn't include pictures because we hate taking pictures of ourselves and now I'm a bit worried. During our AOS the officer didn't even look at our photographs. 

Our check hasn't been cashed yet, but that's looking like it's normal right now. It seems surreal to be back on this board after living on it for 15 months while waiting for our K-1 visa. Looking forward to cheering everyone on though!

Lydia

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.