dwheels76

Case Complete (DQ) to Interview September 2020

611 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/4/2020 at 12:11 AM, TVC said:

We just got our interview for Aug 11th in Manila. Hahaha my family is coming!

Congratulations. I have updated you. How exciting.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/3/2020 at 9:38 PM, 攀弥旺 said:

She also got explained to that her visa would not be approved due to new guidance isn't approved, and the interviewer had said that he hopes this problem is solved sooner rather than later, and our visa isn't approved because of this new guidance issue. Once there is an update, we will be contacted by the embassy but since there are also many pending visas, there might be a delay. (Couldn't edit original post)

Did you make below the income guidance for current and last year or very close to the line?

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

1 minute ago, Louis61404 said:

@David GHere's a Latin America appointment, Chile as well in my other post.

Yes! Hopefully we will hear from the embassy in bogota soon. I’ve been reading that the plan to reopening the airports is having good results. 

I got my ITIN today. At least our 2019 tax return is being processed. 

1 minute ago, David G said:

Yes! Hopefully we will hear from the embassy in bogota soon. I’ve been reading that the plan to reopening the airports is having good results. 

That may explain why Buenos Aires scheduled beginning September, as their airspace is closed until the end of August just like Colombia (at least last I checked it was).

September appointments for Bogota would be nice!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
15 hours ago, angie2426 said:

Nothing. We were DQ’ed mid May and still no news. They posted on Facebook that they were in Phase 1 a couple weeks ago but no word on when Phase 2 will begin. 

Yeah we were DQ'ed 6/1/2020.   NVC told me they are not open/accepting appointments.  Phase 1 for them is emergency items I believe I saw that update.  The Guyana aviation page is doing onboarding posts this week so I'm hoping the airport opens next week or very soon...I think that is a major factor.   Also, now that they finally chose a President...other things can move swiftly. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
47 minutes ago, David G said:

Congrats! Would you mind sharing when you filed? Our was received in TX on April 16th and so far they don't even acknowledge receipt and say it must be still in their post room... 🙄

1 minute ago, Quarknase said:

Congrats! Would you mind sharing when you filed? Our was received in TX on April 16th and so far they don't even acknowledge receipt and say it must be still in their post room... 🙄

Thank you! 

Yes, of course! I went to the acceptance agency here in Mexico City on February 13. That’s when I signed the W7. And the next day they mailed it to Texas.

We were calling almost every week to check and the answer was that due to COVID the ITIN departed was closed. Finally on June when they resumed operations we called again and nothing..

You know, we Latinos use our two last names (father and mother), thats how it is in my passport. On July 17 I called and asked to speak in Spanish, the girl checked my information and she told me that they have processed my ITIN June 9. And I have been calling every week and they all told me that they couldn’t find anything about my application. So for me they weren’t putting my name or last names correctly.

Today I finally got the letter from the IRS with the number. It says Notice Date: June 9, 2020.

In case you don’t have it, this is the phone number exclusively for ITIN +1 (800)908 9982. Be sure that they write your information exactly as is written in your W7. That was the mistake that cause us weeks of stress, my husband thought that they had lost the tax return, and that we were getting a penalty.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 hours ago, hannahjsf said:

Just got back from my interview. I got APPROVED!! 

It was really quick, was in and out within 30 minutes and nobody else was there. CO was really friendly. He asked quite a few questions but it was more like general chit chat. He congratulated me on our anniversary today and told me to expect my passport back within 2 weeks.

I called my husband once I got out (at 05:30 his time 😂) and woke him up with the good news! I still can’t believe it’s finally happening and that I’ll be with my husband soon!

Congrats! How did the surprise go??

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

6 minutes ago, Juliet57 said:

Congrats! How did the surprise go??

Thank you! He was so happy, he had no idea! He couldn’t sleep after I told him 😂

Our CR1/ IR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• September 14 2018: I-130 NOA1 (TSC)
  • March 19 2019: I-130 NOA2 (186 days)
  • April 26 2019: I-824 NOA1 (NBC) (Change from AOS to Consular - mistake on I-130 😭)
  • January 24 2020: I-824 NOA2 (273 days)
  • Feb 5 2020: Approved I-130 Sent to NVC (12 days after I-824 NOA2)

NVC Stage:

• February 12 2020: Case Received @ NVC (7 days after being sent)
  • February 16 2020: Expedite Request Sent - Financial Hardship
  • March 7 2020: Case Number Created (23 days after NVC receipt)
  • March 7 2020: IV & AOS Fees Paid (Showed as PAID after 4 days)
  • March 13 2020: IV & AOS Docs Submitted
  • March 30 2020: Expedite Request Approved - Conditional (once Embassies resume normal services - COVID19)
  • May 04 2020: Documentarily Qualified
  • July 16 2020: Expedite Request Approved - Unconditional!! 
  • July 31 2020: Medical Done
  • August 6 2020: Interview - APPROVED!
  • August 13 2020: CEAC Status - Issued! 😁

6 hours ago, Ncornejo7 said:

Congrats, I'm so happy for you!

Thank you so much!

9 hours ago, mave said:

Congratulations! Looks like the Embassy figured out how to react on the current ruling.

Thank you so much! Yes gladly it took a short amount of time to fix the issue

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.