dwheels76

Case Complete (DQ) to Interview September 2020

611 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, aus2tx said:

Super curious, but why are these topics dated a month ahead? We're going into August, but you always title it for the month after.

My guess is because most of us if we dont have an interview already probably wont get one until September.

12 minutes ago, TVC said:

My guess is because most of us if we dont have an interview already probably wont get one until September.

Another reason might be because NVC schedules interviews 1 month ahead?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
21 minutes ago, David G said:

Another month gone..

I am still hoping that the embassy in Colombia will open soon. I saw that the embassy in Argentina is open. 🤞

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

My husband's case is in the nvc in ciudad Juárez, everything is been completed, last notice I received was on July 12th 2019 saying that they would schedule his interview up to today 7/31/20 we haven't received any update. We still waiting on his interview to be scheduled. Do you know how much more will take ?.

I am a USA citizen .....

Edited by Mary1980

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Mary1980 said:

My husband's case is in the nvc in ciudad Juárez, everything is been completed, last notice I received was on July 12th 2019 saying that they would schedule his interview up to today 7/31/20 we haven't received any update. We still waiting on his interview to be scheduled. Do you know how much more will take ?.

I am a USA citizen .....

Was your case expedited?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Mary1980 said:

No.

I'm in a group on facebook with people who are waiting on their appointmment at the consulate in Ciudad Juarez. It seems that they're only processing emergency appointments at the moment and unfortunately they haven't said when they will be fully opening back up! You finished submitting all of your documentation to the NVC this month?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Chintis said:

I'm in a group on facebook with people who are waiting on their appointmment at the consulate in Ciudad Juarez. It seems that they're only processing emergency appointments at the moment and unfortunately they haven't said when they will be fully opening back up! You finished submitting all of your documentation to the NVC this month?

All documentation was submitted and accepted in May 2019, and I got the email saying that nvc will schedule his interview on 7/12/19. 

After that we haven't received anything yet. I knew it might take around 6 months or so for the interview to be scheduled but now its already over a year.

Edited by Mary1980

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.