dwheels76

Case Complete (DQ) to Interview September 2020

611 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, stech786 said:

Did you have past 3 yrs returns uploaded? Did you meet income

They didn't ask for past returns, we have 2018 uploaded, they need the latest we don't have yet

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
58 minutes ago, stech786 said:

any issues with income? did your wife file for extension?

i was told 2019 won’t matter as they go off 2018 taxes & prior. 

1 hour ago, Mi0&Li0 said:

They didn't ask for past returns, we have 2018 uploaded, they need the latest we don't have yet

my interview was on 7/15. When I received the interview appointment email, my husband immediately filed for extension for 2019. Then I brought a copy of the file extension record with a copy of the cheque he mailed to IRS. I did pass it to the CO at the interview.

8 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

Can you maybe go back to the medical and get the results the old fashion way done like a year ago they give your the sealed file to take to embassy.
Sorry to hear of the delay. Don't know what a Senator can do about a technology issue.

I never got to do the medical because they refuse to schedule it as they cant access my file. They do see it in their system though. This sucks. ☹️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

The US State Department lifted its global 'Do Not Travel' advisory. I hope this means more CO are returning back to Embassies and more visa interviews are done and quicker. 

Filed: Other Country: France
Timeline
3 hours ago, stech786 said:

It’s usually expires 6 month from date of medical exam. 

@Ncornejo7 Yes I confirm what @stech786 posted. On my Visa, it says "issue date = the date of my interview", and "expires on = 6 months after my medical exam".

Which means, we have 6 months to use it (officially go through Port of Entry). The day we enter, I assume I will have another stamp to start my conditionnal period of 2 years (since my marriage accured less than 2 years ago).

Take care :)

USCIS - FILING FOR I-751 (CR1)

May 21st 2022 : package sent (with Fedex / Delivered on May 23rd) 

May 27th 2022: case received with Receipt # (NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER)

May 31st 2022: NOA received. I-797 (24months extension)

June 11th 2022: NOA for a Biometrics appointment (set for June 30th - need to reschedule it - not in the US on that day! 😱)

June 14th 2022: walk in at the Center - all went well. Biometrics done!

December 8th 2022: Received a Notice of Action. I-751 APPROVED! 🎉

December 10th 2022: New GreenCard received in the mail 🥳

5 hours ago, mave said:

my interview was on 7/15. When I received the interview appointment email, my husband immediately filed for extension for 2019. Then I brought a copy of the file extension record with a copy of the cheque he mailed to IRS. I did pass it to the CO at the interview.

from what I know they don’t accept anything in person? I submitted my docs to CEAC in Nov 2019, so 2019 were not ready. Got DQ in Jan. 

I also filed for Extension in July, do I need to bring extension copy too? 

when did you upload your docs to CEAC? The other user uploaded in Feb 2020, so my guess was that maybe they why they asked. But my was in 2019 

1 minute ago, AllaR said:

Do they ask for w2s on interview? If yes, for which year? Everything was uploaded successfully but I am not sure if they can ask again.

They can ask for the latest one. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.