dwheels76

NVC Filers - April 2020

804 posts in this topic

Timeline
5 minutes ago, HDia said:

Hopefully, well since they scheduled it for us, after stating the embassy is closed last month. I guess we will have to get ready for the interview anyway.

It`s a good thing!  at least you have heard from them. HAve they given you  an exact date or just approximate time? 

fingers crossed that you`ll have your interview as scheduled 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
7 minutes ago, two_black_cats said:

It`s a good thing!  at least you have heard from them. HAve they given you  an exact date or just approximate time? 

fingers crossed that you`ll have your interview as scheduled 

Thank you! I'm super excited as well, but confused at the same time. Also, I won't be able to attend the interview with my wife since all flights are banned from entering the country. :(

They gave me an exact day on May 11th for my interview appointment.

EDIT: Wife's interview appointment. :)

Edited by HDia

Timeline
1 minute ago, HDia said:

Thank you! I'm super excited as well, but confused at the same time. Also, I won't be able to attend the interview with my wife since all flights are banned from entering the country. :(

They gave me an exact day on May 11th for my interview appointment.

EDIT: Wife's interview appointment. :)

right! the same is waiting for us... super upset about it .

The best of luck to you !!!  EDIT: your wife 😄 

thanks for sharing

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
2 minutes ago, two_black_cats said:

right! the same is waiting for us... super upset about it .

The best of luck to you !!!  EDIT: your wife 😄 

thanks for sharing

Yep! And best wishes to you guys!

Well so far this process sounds pretty fast to me, I had to wait 400 days for my NOA2.. Anyone seeing any delays in the interview stage so far? Probably depends on how your country is effected by COVID.

Feb 14 2019: Send I-130(a)
Feb 19 2019: Delivered

Feb 21 2019: Received NOA1 assigned to Nebraska Service Center

Oct 2 2019: Send I-129F

Oct 7th 2019: Delivered

Oct: 11th 2019: Received NOA1

March 30th 2020: I-130 Approved 

April 13th 2020: Case received by the NVC

May 1st 2020: NVC Welcome email received

May 1st 2020: Paid Bills, processed on May 5th 2020

May 15th 2020: First initial submission

May 26th 2020: Final submission

June 1st 2020: DQ NVC

Waiting for interview letter..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Rosie91 said:

Well so far this process sounds pretty fast to me, I had to wait 400 days for my NOA2.. Anyone seeing any delays in the interview stage so far? Probably depends on how your country is effected by COVID.

No interviews happening right now - sounds like some are planning to open in May based on a recent interview letter.  Canada had a 5 month wait before they stopped doing interviews.

Just now, Tofu said:

No interviews happening right now - sounds like some are planning to open in May based on a recent interview letter.  Canada had a 5 month wait before they stopped doing interviews.

We were hoping to get out of here within a year from today, so I think that will happen, I just checked the interview wait time for Amsterdam (without the corona impact) and that is 5 weeks.. so we should be okay.

Feb 14 2019: Send I-130(a)
Feb 19 2019: Delivered

Feb 21 2019: Received NOA1 assigned to Nebraska Service Center

Oct 2 2019: Send I-129F

Oct 7th 2019: Delivered

Oct: 11th 2019: Received NOA1

March 30th 2020: I-130 Approved 

April 13th 2020: Case received by the NVC

May 1st 2020: NVC Welcome email received

May 1st 2020: Paid Bills, processed on May 5th 2020

May 15th 2020: First initial submission

May 26th 2020: Final submission

June 1st 2020: DQ NVC

Waiting for interview letter..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Rosie91 said:

We were hoping to get out of here within a year from today, so I think that will happen, I just checked the interview wait time for Amsterdam (without the corona impact) and that is 5 weeks.. so we should be okay.

Sorry, how can I check the interview wait time that was before closing? I have to go to Warsaw Poland, but I live in Belarus. Thank you. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, dhariq2001 said:

What you think my friend when you submit Jan 29 Jan 30 and feb 1 when you think nvc do review 

We submitted February 3.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.