804 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
25 minutes ago, dhariq2001 said:

When you submitted your ceac portal

First time was back in September 16-2019

the last document was January 29. 

1 hour ago, dhariq2001 said:

Thanks how long have to wait for interviews letter may I know any one greatly appreciate 

Depends on the consulate that you are interviewing at. Click on Timeline, then India, and the consulate that you will be going to. Plus however long Covid-19 has things shut down for.

And they give you ~1 month notice for your interview.

Edited by KAP2019

March 2019: Married, Filed I-130 in April 2019

AOS: Filed June 10, 2020, Received June 13, 2020, Cheque cashed July 16

(I-130 approved in Oct 2019 because we were originally doing consular CR-1 processing)
NOAs July 24 (dated July 17) 2020
Biometrics Jan 7, 2021 (notice dated Dec 12, received Dec 22)
Case updated to 'Interview Scheduled' (Jan 19, 2021, received letter Jan 25)

February 24! Interview! New Card being produced!

Feb 25, 2021: Case approved.

March 1, 2021: Card was mailed

March 4, 2021: Green Card Received! 🥳

March 25, 2021: SSN Application
March 29, 2021: Received SSN
Dec 5, 2022: I-751 ROC Delivered to Lockbox

10 minutes ago, KAP2019 said:

Depends on the consulate that you are interviewing at. Click on Timeline, then India, and the consulate that you will be going to. Plus however long Covid-19 has things shut down for.

When usually receive interviews notice I’m new to here

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
17 minutes ago, KAP2019 said:

Can you post the link where to check? I can't seem to figure it out and on Dept of State site I can only find wait times for non-immigrant visas

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

Can you post the link where to check? I can't seem to figure it out and on Dept of State site I can only find wait times for non-immigrant visas

https://www.usembassy.gov/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Jackrayane said:

Ok, thank you. But maybe I am so stupid that I can’t to find any timelines for embassies on this link 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I choose Poland Warsaw. That is all, then I can go to embassy page, but there is nothing to written about timelines 🤷‍♀️🤣 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Kate.Alday said:

Ok, thank you. But maybe I am so stupid that I can’t to find any timelines for embassies on this link 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I choose Poland Warsaw. That is all, then I can go to embassy page, but there is nothing to written about timelines 🤷‍♀️🤣 

Same - I'm unable to find wait times for immigrant visas :)

Timeline
5 hours ago, Kate.Alday said:

There is no much about timeline at this time due to coronvirus!! All embassy posted the same thing Information for visa applicants regarding novel coronavirus:  As of March 16, the United States Embassy in all over the world is reducing routine immigrant visa appointments and cancelling nonimmigrant visa appointments.    We will resume routine visa services as soon as possible but are unable to provide a specific date at this time.  The MRV fee is valid and may be used for a visa application in the country where it was purchased within one year of the date of payment.  If you have an urgent matter and need to travel immediately, please follow the guidance provided 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Alix64 said:

Hello Everyone,

Congratulations Tofu!

I am very happy to say, that after the deception on last Friday, we are finally DQ!!!

Very lucky to have been reviewed right after the RFE. Maybe because I uploaded the doc mission right away after getting their message et maybe their computer was still on my case... don't know.

All I know is that we are lucky.

Good luck to all of you. NVC is definitely working.

Take care,

Alix

Congratulations! 🎉 You’re definitely so lucky. I submitted my RFE a month ago and still no response. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.