dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2020

782 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, pincushion said:

Congrats! What country are you? I resubmitted mine on December 31st, still waiting and that was my third submission :( I'm hoping I'll get a good news this month.

Thank you so much, I am from the United Kingdom. Please have a look at my timeline, I have updated it. Sorry about your 3rd submission, hopefully you should hear something soon🙏🏽.

Question

Does disclosure of court records include family law court for things like child custody? Given that the kids have now grown, moved out etc and will NOT be migrating..

ugh, really don’t want to have to upload that expensive 3 year nightmare

AOS Journey

• I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
12 hours ago, Caresse33 said:

I am super happy and excited today , I just received the DQ email. All my documents were accepted. I submitted on 17th February 2019 and got DQ on 3rd February 2020. Praise The Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No RFE, as I was panicking every second. I resubmitted a lot documents as I was scared that I will receive an RFE. I even rotated some of my files on Saturday and resubmitted just in case coz I was nervous. But God is good and I got DQ anyway, I was not move into the back of queue. If u feel that you need to modify something it’s best to do it then get a RFE. I pray for all those waiting for DQ email, I am with all of you and hope you received all your email this month. Thank you for the advices and support I received on this thread. You VJ family are the real deal. ❤️

Sorry i meant i submitted on 17th December 2019

Congratulations 🎉🎈 

Filed: Other Country: France
Timeline

///erased

Edited by Alix64

USCIS - FILING FOR I-751 (CR1)

May 21st 2022 : package sent (with Fedex / Delivered on May 23rd) 

May 27th 2022: case received with Receipt # (NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER)

May 31st 2022: NOA received. I-797 (24months extension)

June 11th 2022: NOA for a Biometrics appointment (set for June 30th - need to reschedule it - not in the US on that day! 😱)

June 14th 2022: walk in at the Center - all went well. Biometrics done!

December 8th 2022: Received a Notice of Action. I-751 APPROVED! 🎉

December 10th 2022: New GreenCard received in the mail 🥳

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Submitted documents got approved today (Feb 4th) after first submission on Dec 10th. But they also requested two documents more :( so looks like another 2-3 months stuck in limbo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, SarahSwede said:

Submitted documents got approved today (Feb 4th) after first submission on Dec 10th. But they also requested two documents more :( so looks like another 2-3 months stuck in limbo

Sorry to hear! 
Which two documents are they requesting?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Hilde said:

Sorry to hear! 
Which two documents are they requesting?

Both of them I should've known better. 

Proof of employment for myself (though I thought they wouldn't care since I'm employed abroad)

And a 1099 from our cosponsor, I'm guessing this is because the copy we submitted was sideways and folded up. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
22 hours ago, Rsmee said:

we unfortunately got an RFE in our DQ,  The birth certificate we submitted is written in both English and original language in same page and that is what they( the local authorities of Nepal) provides to everybody.  I am trying to call them and see if i can talk to supervisor. submitted date to NVC Dec 4.  Its  will be 2 years in Feb 15 since i file the I130. This is so frustrating. 

Did you get any update on this?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Renere said:

Did you get any update on this?

They sent it for review with supervisor however when i called this morning again, the rude lady said it will take 6 weeks to review. I have got another document from Nepal but i am not sure whether they will accept this or not but i am going to upload it right now. 

Message from NVCPlease replace this document with a certified English translation and the original language document.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Current case review time: As of 27-JAN-2020, we are reviewing documents submitted to us on 25-NOV-2019.

Current case review time: As of 3-FEB-2020, we are reviewing documents submitted to us on 4-DEC-2019.

6 minutes ago, Knightgame185 said:

Wow they actually went faster this time to 4th December 2019 as of now they are reviewing.  they updated the website. 

9 days. Yay!

Spoiler

Our IR1 Journey So Far:

USCIS Stage:

• Jan 19 2019: Sent I130 package
  • Jan 22 2019: Delivered
  • Feb 3 2019: I130 NOA1 (Priority Date: Jan 22, 2019)
  • Assigned to Nebraska Service Center ( 😶)
  • Sep 16 2019: I129f NOA1 PD
  • Oct 26 2019: I130 NOA2 (Notice date: Oct 21 2019)
  • Nov 04 2019: Sent to NVC

NVC Stage:

• Nov 7: Received by NVC 
  • Dec 7: NVC sent email containing CEAC login details (Case Number)
  • Dec 7: AOS and IV bill payed
  • Dec 10: NVC withdrew money from Account
  • Dec 12: AOS and IV bills show paid on CEAC
  • Dec 16: AOS and IV documents submitted to NVC
  • Waiting

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I see Because even I have the same issue as my document also has native language and translation both on same page not sure if they are going to accept it. I mean birth certificates are ages old getting another copy will be a pain specially in our case its not even the same city, and India city issues the birth certificate. Let me know if you get an answer from them. 

Filed: Other Country: France
Timeline

As of Feb3rd...

Arrrgghhhh I only submitted yesterday 🤪

Capture d’écran 2020-02-04 à 18.49.46.png

Edited by Alix64

USCIS - FILING FOR I-751 (CR1)

May 21st 2022 : package sent (with Fedex / Delivered on May 23rd) 

May 27th 2022: case received with Receipt # (NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER)

May 31st 2022: NOA received. I-797 (24months extension)

June 11th 2022: NOA for a Biometrics appointment (set for June 30th - need to reschedule it - not in the US on that day! 😱)

June 14th 2022: walk in at the Center - all went well. Biometrics done!

December 8th 2022: Received a Notice of Action. I-751 APPROVED! 🎉

December 10th 2022: New GreenCard received in the mail 🥳

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

I see lots of you talk about translations.. but the NVC page says: ''All documents not written in English, or in the official language of the country in which you are applying for a visa, must be accompanied by certified translations.''  So does every document require a translation?

I just submitted all my docs to the NVC, some without a translation since they are in Spanish, the official language of my country and where they will be reviewed once i bring the originals to the appointment. But now I am freaking out that despite what the website says I should upload every supporting document with an official translation. This process is indeed making me such a paranoic person, I cant sleep thinking I made a mistake and in 2 months from now I will get an RFE and have a start all over, which means more time away from my husband.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.