dwheels76

NVC Filers - December 2019

1,006 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
31 minutes ago, bellaquang said:

On Facebook group, there are some people who submitted on 10/22 got DQ yesterday (12/5/2019).  Hopefully, they are working all October by the end of this week, and start November next week.

That is excellent news! Thank you for sharing :) 

I am not a lawyer and nothing I say is or should be taken as legal advice. 

CR1/IR1 Timeline:

Spoiler

Married: August 18th 2018

I-130 Sent: September 18th 2018

PD: September 20th 2018 TSC

NOA1 Received: October 5th 2018
Case Inquiry: July 13th 2019 

Case Inquiry Response: July 24th 2019 - in line for processing.

Escalated Case Inquiry: August 6th 2019 - tier 2 found that internal status was "in background check" despite results coming back 4 months prior.

Escalated Case Inquiry Response: August 7th 2019 - case was "delayed" because they had to "perform additional review" 🙄 case now with an officer.

NOA2: August 22nd 2019 (336 days)

Sent to DOS: September 5th 2019

NVC Received: September 13th 2019

Case Number: October 9th 2019

DS-260 Completed: October 28th 2019

NVC Docs Uploaded: October 29th 2019

DQ: December 18th 2019

Became IR1: August 18th 2020

IL: October 13th 2020

Interview: November 2nd 2020

Visa Received: November 5th 2020

POE: November 8th 2020

GC Received: January 23rd 2021

CR1/IR1 Montreal FAQ:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k927pE5wqzTN5n0lPYZ1JQxgbmnzmNWX5hSteyii0BY/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello. 

Can you guys weigh in on this thread I created. I did not post the question here as it seemed case specific to me. 

Spoiler

Our IR1 Journey So Far:

USCIS Stage:

• Jan 19 2019: Sent I130 package
  • Jan 22 2019: Delivered
  • Feb 3 2019: I130 NOA1 (Priority Date: Jan 22, 2019)
  • Assigned to Nebraska Service Center ( 😶)
  • Sep 16 2019: I129f NOA1 PD
  • Oct 26 2019: I130 NOA2 (Notice date: Oct 21 2019)
  • Nov 04 2019: Sent to NVC

NVC Stage:

• Nov 7: Received by NVC 
  • Dec 7: NVC sent email containing CEAC login details (Case Number)
  • Dec 7: AOS and IV bill payed
  • Dec 10: NVC withdrew money from Account
  • Dec 12: AOS and IV bills show paid on CEAC
  • Dec 16: AOS and IV documents submitted to NVC
  • Waiting

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

After receiving my NOA2 on November 8th by mail, I received an email from NVC today dated December 10th that my petition is being forwarded to the US Embassy in Manila. 32 days later. May have been sooner if not for the Thanksgiving holidays and the closing of NVC for a day and a half due to increment weather. Now the next "hill" is for the US Embassy to contact my sweetheart.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
Just now, Raza329 said:

Current case review time:

Current case review time: As of 9-DEC-2019, we are reviewing documents submitted to us on 21-OCT-2019.

If next week they don't review November may we will get DQ new year 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
Just now, Raza329 said:

NVC will remain open until 24th of December, so there is a big chance that they can start reviewing November applications. Be patient, and wait for the good to come.

Hopfully it's really frustrating 

39 minutes ago, Kurdish said:

If next week they don't review November may we will get DQ new year 

We still have 2 more weeks before 12/24, so let’s hope for the good one

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
On 12/5/2019 at 6:44 PM, LilyJ said:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/collect-and-submit-forms-and-documents-to-the-nvc/step-6-submit-documents-to-the-nvc.html This is what travel.state has to say for ways to process at NVC. The only method that has specific embassies listed is email processing. The other two methods (mail and CEAC) do not list specific embassies, though most embassies these days are actually processed through CEAC. My husband and most others are not interviewing in the consulates you have listed and still went through CEAC to be processed at NVC

I agree.

On 12/2/2019 at 6:46 PM, Woolen85 said:

Thanks for the response! One more thing, did your case status change on the USCIS site? Or still says " Case was approved"? Mine still says " On November 1, 2019, we approved your Form I-130.."

Thanks,

You are welcome!!! And yes my case response has changed to sent to NVC and it gives the date it was sent from USCIS. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.