1,006 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Atyree9 said:

I got a case accepted today.  

Congrats

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

39 minutes ago, Atyree9 said:

I got a case accepted today.  I had my dad as a joint sponsor, but now I can’t find him on the page and they accepted him and his documents. Wondering if I need to resubmit his part?

When did you submit your documents?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, bellaquang said:

When did you submit your documents?

In August and those files were accepted in September. I had one resubmit some other files and it’s like the joint sponsor part has disappeared.

10 minutes ago, Atyree9 said:

In August and those files were accepted in September. I had one resubmit some other files and it’s like the joint sponsor part has disappeared.

Congratulations to you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

The AOS page just became available. The IV page is still inaccessible (payment in process).

Do I need to upload a copy of my(petitioner) passport\birth certificate at this stage?

It seems like it's not needed for AOS. Not sure if the IV application will ask for it either.

Spoiler

Our IR1 Journey So Far:

USCIS Stage:

• Jan 19 2019: Sent I130 package
  • Jan 22 2019: Delivered
  • Feb 3 2019: I130 NOA1 (Priority Date: Jan 22, 2019)
  • Assigned to Nebraska Service Center ( 😶)
  • Sep 16 2019: I129f NOA1 PD
  • Oct 26 2019: I130 NOA2 (Notice date: Oct 21 2019)
  • Nov 04 2019: Sent to NVC

NVC Stage:

• Nov 7: Received by NVC 
  • Dec 7: NVC sent email containing CEAC login details (Case Number)
  • Dec 7: AOS and IV bill payed
  • Dec 10: NVC withdrew money from Account
  • Dec 12: AOS and IV bills show paid on CEAC
  • Dec 16: AOS and IV documents submitted to NVC
  • Waiting

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kurdish said:

When did you submitt your documents? Yes you need these documents when you go to interview. 

I submitted them in August and those documents were accepted in September. When I log onto the website, there is nothing about him being a joint sponsor, but all of the other documents are there.

28 minutes ago, jane&niko said:

Gloryyyyy to God.. I'm DQ🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌😭😭 😭 woke up this morning and saw it but couldn't believe my eyes. First submission on on the 25- 26 of November, 2nd was on the Dec 3. DQ 11th of dec

congrats! so it really matters what Which country you applied is fast or not. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
3 hours ago, jane&niko said:

Gloryyyyy to God.. I'm DQ🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌😭😭 😭 woke up this morning and saw it but couldn't believe my eyes. First submission on on the 25- 26 of November, 2nd was on the Dec 3. DQ 11th of dec

I know that feeling...Lol.

Congratulations!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, jane&niko said:

Congrats! You know seeing you guys get DQs recently and especially days close to ours makes me feel very hopeful. If you don't mind, did you log in to ceac and see a message or you received an email?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Bking said:

Congrats! You know seeing you guys get DQs recently and especially days close to ours makes me feel very hopeful. If you don't mind, did you log in to ceac and see a message or you received an email?

Received an email. Then I login and saw all documents has been accepted

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, jane&niko said:

Received an email. Then I login and saw all documents has been accepted

Thank you for confirming, best of luck with the rest of your journey.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.