dwheels76

NVC Filers - December 2019

1,006 posts in this topic

On 12/6/2019 at 6:36 PM, bellaquang said:

DQ is document qualify.  It means your case is completed and waiting for the interview letter.  When did you submit all your documents?

Thanks! I submitted on Oct 25th. Got DQ on Dec 5th. 

On 12/7/2019 at 3:17 AM, mathcore said:

as said up above , yes DQ mean that you case is complete .   your status on ceac will stay " at NVC " till you get you interview letter , then it will change for " in transit " to the consular office

Thank you! :)

Submitted (3rd time) documents on Nov 4th...fingers crossed for a DQ email this week.. cant take this wait any longer! NVC, suprise us this week please!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello VJ Family, we made our A.O.S payment, and we clicked on payment, but there wasn't a confirmation. Does that mean we are done, even without a confirmation? Should we just assume the payment is made or What. Thanks in after for your help. 

18 minutes ago, Arewa said:

Hello VJ Family, we made our A.O.S payment, and we clicked on payment, but there wasn't a confirmation. Does that mean we are done, even without a confirmation? Should we just assume the payment is made or What. Thanks in after for your help. 

We waited 3 days after paying Aos and immigrant visa fee to change the status to paid. Goodluck☺️.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, jd30 said:

We waited 3 days after paying Aos and immigrant visa fee to change the status to paid. Goodluck☺️.

You too dear. Thank you

Guys is anyone still in limbo between USCIS and NVCNVC told me to email their research email, which I did with a reply that they still haven't received my paperwork.  As if I didn't know that already!  And USCIS still didn't even mail out my paperwork that was approved on OCTOBER 25!!!!!!   They said they will look into why it wasn't sent out, and I still haven't heard back from them.  Seriously thinking of starting a stuck in limbo thread!  Anyone else still waiting and didn't hear anything, and its been over a month from approval of I-130???  This is so frustrating!!!  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

we are in same boat my case was approve 23 october and send 29th and still cant get hold of nvc .which number did you called.

9 minutes ago, sunatim said:

we are in same boat my case was approve 23 october and send 29th and still cant get hold of nvc .which number did you called.

Sent to NVC?  Or does the status say that a letter was sent to you?  I always assumed that mine was sent to NVC until I actually read that a letter was sent to me.  Unfortunately, mine was never sent to NVC.  Does your sent look like this:  

On October 25, 2019, we approved your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number IOE......., and sent you an approval notice. Please follow the instructions in your notice. If you do not receive your approval notice by November 24, 2019, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Because if so, it doesn't actually say that it was sent to NVC, as I thought :(

11 minutes ago, sunatim said:

1-603-334-0700 for NVC and 1-800-375-5283 for USCIS.  

12 minutes ago, aabd1987 said:

Sent to NVC?  Or does the status say that a letter was sent to you?  I always assumed that mine was sent to NVC until I actually read that a letter was sent to me.  Unfortunately, mine was never sent to NVC.  Does your sent look like this:  

On October 25, 2019, we approved your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number IOE......., and sent you an approval notice. Please follow the instructions in your notice. If you do not receive your approval notice by November 24, 2019, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Because if so, it doesn't actually say that it was sent to NVC, as I thought :(

Look like your case hasn't sent out to NVC.  You can check it through USCIS website with your receipt number (but sometimes it doesn't update).  You should continue to get hold of USCIS.  For my case, when my paperwork sent to NVC, I received an email saying they sent my case to NVC

5 minutes ago, bellaquang said:

Look like your case hasn't sent out to NVC.  You can check it through USCIS website with your receipt number (but sometimes it doesn't update).  You should continue to get hold of USCIS.  For my case, when my paperwork sent to NVC, I received an email saying they sent my case to NVC

I keep contacting NVC and USCIS, but all to no avail!  I don't know why its taking them so long to send out my paperwork!  I don't even know what to do anymore!  :(

19 minutes ago, aabd1987 said:

I keep contacting NVC and USCIS, but all to no avail!  I don't know why its taking them so long to send out my paperwork!  I don't even know what to do anymore!  :(

I don't know why they are taking long time either, but let's hope to hear from them soon, and keep trying to call USCIS.  I understand it is frustrating, but we should keep our hope and go along with it. 

1 minute ago, bellaquang said:

I don't know why they are taking long time either, but let's hope to hear from them soon, and keep trying to call USCIS.  I understand it is frustrating, but we should keep our hope and go along with it. 

I know, you're right, but its just so ugh!!!  I'm waiting for USCIS to respond to my last inquiry.  Did you speak to them?  

38 minutes ago, aabd1987 said:

I know, you're right, but its just so ugh!!!  I'm waiting for USCIS to respond to my last inquiry.  Did you speak to them?  

I submitted all my documents on 11/10, and waiting for the Document Qualify.  I called them every week, but my case is still pending for review.  Hopefully I will hear something soon.  Cross fingers.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.