kiwi2426

I-130 Online Filers

1,065 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, Maypenny said:

Weird question but did anyone refer to themselves in the photos as 3rd person?

I am labeling all of these photos and evidence and wrestling with if I should say My husband and I or say Maypenny and John. How is everyone else labeling their photos?

I didn't label photos other than with the date and location, but in other sections (such as the relationship timeline and visit history documents I made) I referred to myself in the third person.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Maypenny said:

Weird question but did anyone refer to themselves in the photos as 3rd person?

I am labeling all of these photos and evidence and wrestling with if I should say My husband and I or say Maypenny and John. How is everyone else labeling their photos?

you're overthinking it, doesn't matter, whichever you choose.

I used the terms Beneficiary and Petitioner, but My husband and I would be fine as well.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, JKLSemicolon said:

I didn't label photos other than with the date and location, but in other sections (such as the relationship timeline and visit history documents I made) I referred to myself in the third person.

Awesome, there are so many pics and trips to document and I have to name family in the pics but i got confused if I name us as well.

1 hour ago, Babu Frik said:

you're overthinking it, doesn't matter, whichever you choose.

I used the terms Beneficiary and Petitioner, but My husband and I would be fine as well.

Thank you, I sprinkled a few husbands and wifes in too. ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone. I have 2 questions I finally submitted my I-130 petition online on 05/03/2021.  I received my NOA1 today by Mail 05/08/2021. What date do I use for my timeline- the received date on the notice or the date I actually received it? Next is when I submitted my petition the service center said Nebraska on bottom of the NOA1 gives me Texas Service center. Does this mean it was transferred to Texas? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline

OMG I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT! OUR CASE HAS BEEN APPROVED *does the happy dance*

SC: Potomac

NOA1: June 27, 2020

NOA2: May 6, 2021

Now we're preparing our documents for the NVC stage. Can anyone send me a link to a thread for people in the NVC stage? I searched but nothing came up :(

I hope all of your cases get approved and you cry the happiest of tears

17 hours ago, startingI30app said:

when they send for 134 affidavit, do you have to mail it in or upload?

I-134 is not required for the spouse visa process.  Also, no affidavit of support form is required to be submitted with the I-130 petition.  You will need to submit the I-864 affidavit AFTER the petition has been approved.

On 5/8/2021 at 9:24 AM, startingI30app said:

almost done with the 130 

i got my 2x2, do i have to write my name on the back of the photo? i scanned front and back

You really need to read and understand the answers that you received in your previous posts. 

9 hours ago, startingI30app said:

for photo

Do i have to upload another one with my name on it? or what? 

Just a photo of my face enough?

Only upload 1. It is a passport style photo.   Review the guides on this site and for a spousal visa if you have any issues and do a search for your questions.  

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

On 5/8/2021 at 2:59 PM, Jackie43 said:

Hello everyone. I have 2 questions I finally submitted my I-130 petition online on 05/03/2021.  I received my NOA1 today by Mail 05/08/2021. What date do I use for my timeline- the received date on the notice or the date I actually received it? Next is when I submitted my petition the service center said Nebraska on bottom of the NOA1 gives me Texas Service center. Does this mean it was transferred to Texas? 

1. The date on the notice.
2. Have no idea, bottom of mine said Nebraska and turns out mine has been at Potomac this whole time. I'd check with Emma (the help support bot) at some point.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 hours ago, startingI30app said:

hey guys, i'm submitting my 130 online soon. 

I'm muslim and got married in India, i'm uploading the marriage certificate we both signed, that's enough?

since i'm submitting soon, my brother will be my affidavit of support. 

how can i start prepping that? what documents will we need? 

refer to https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/India.html

for what is accepted for the marriage certificate from India.    See the guides here for what what you will need.

On 5/8/2021 at 3:59 PM, Jackie43 said:

On 5/18/2021 at 9:24 AM, Bat man said:

1. The date on the notice.
2. Have no idea, bottom of mine said Nebraska and turns out mine has been at Potomac this whole time. I'd check with Emma (the help support bot) at some point.

Same thing happened for me, online says Nebraska and still does to this day. However, my NOA1 says Potomac and after getting in touch with a representative through Emma, I was able to confirm it was at Potomac. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.