TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 5

2,978 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
20 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

Can you complete your timeline for the community? It is under profile timeline and easy to fill out! Once you get approved and update it will add to the statistics. :) 

I included the link for you below. 

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=325702

I will do that now

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
21 hours ago, TheChheavFamily said:

I’m sitting at the airport to go back to Cambodia after 10 days with my son and 10 days working on this side and talking to my job attempting to convince them to hang on a bit longer for me!! 

I just received an email from our attorney - our petition was approved on 8/19/19! They received the hard copy today. 

Online on both new and old websites was not updated - still not updated! 

Original priority date 8/15/18 

Now the NVC process begins! 

Congrats!! 💐🌷☘️🌿🤞🏼 Very happy for you.. best of luck on this journey!

Timeline
11 hours ago, vegas160 said:

I-130 PD - Aug 22nd 

I-129 F - July 18th

I-129F - no denial

Approval Date - August 26th 

Finally the wait is over and we can move past NSC almost. Approved yayyy!!!!!! 

B27D1247-5405-4091-8A24-9F13D5051C8C.jpeg

I’m worried now. I just got approved but no denial 

Congrats!! 💐🌻🌹🌱☘️

You got past it nebraska.. best of luck!!

I had also gotten approved a little past my pd as well..

55 minutes ago, Shellbiz said:

As anyone whose pD is 30th August 2018 been approved here cos I am and now am worried, frustrated and confused ☹️😭😭

That’s what i felt before,really frustrating. Your approval is coming🙏.  I got my approval 1 year and 1 week. Just have faith keep prayin🙏

Timeline
8 hours ago, Jon & Ygritte said:

A total of 2 months from NOA2.

NOA2: June 27th

Sent to Department of State: July 30th

Received case number: August 26th

Thanks!  It takes time.. but going along..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
21 hours ago, ghostfoxgoddess said:

Just ran -610000 to -613500 on the case tracker — aaaaand saw a bunch of approvals and a couple of RFEs for September 4th (ranging from Aug 21st-26th)!!!

(I may or may not have gotten stupid excited about September having been touched!)

Hey everybody! this is M&W here! this is our first post, but we have been following this group chat for a while. 

This is our journey so far:

Wedding day: 06/15/2018

NOA1: 09/14/2018

NOA2: Still waiting...

We sent our I-129f last saturday... I know we are really far in the wait to submit the I-129f but it is really frustrating to see how many people that came after us are seemingly submitting that form and getting approved before us, so we just decided to go on and submit it instead of keep wondering "what if?".

I am from Ecuador and my USC spouse was born and raised in the States. We met while both of us where living abroad in Europe. We currently are living in Ecuador as we wait for my spousal visa to be ready so we both can move together to the States. 

When our case was received and we got our priority date, the wait times for processing where 6 to 8 months... now we are getting close to 12 months of waiting... obviously we didn't foresee this, which is probably happening to most of you guys here.

The good thing is we are together!! but my husband doesn't want to start applying for jobs in the States until we are at least approved by USCIS... luckily I work a free-lance type of job, but its becoming more and more difficult to get work as I am already detaching from my home country with the mindset of permanently moving "soon" you know what I mean? it's like I don't want to get engaged in commitments in my home country when I am already supposed to leave soon. This, also applies for apartment rental, selling my car, etc... It's just super frustrating having no certainty over our "near" future.

Yesterday I saw that they are finally starting with September 2018... so that gives us hope and something to look for. But I know that everything is taking long and now I am trying to get a hold of the idea that I won't be able to spend Christmas and New Year's with my husband in the States.

Well, that was some ranting for you all here... But we are all in the same boat so I know you get me. 

We'll keep you posted!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Add me to another K3 success story!  Case tracker shows my I-130 approved 08/26/19 and K3 notice sent.  We are so excited!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
34 minutes ago, MC&WJ said:

Hey everybody! this is M&W here! this is our first post, but we have been following this group chat for a while. 

This is our journey so far:

Wedding day: 06/15/2018

NOA1: 09/14/2018

NOA2: Still waiting...

We sent our I-129f last saturday... I know we are really far in the wait to submit the I-129f but it is really frustrating to see how many people that came after us are seemingly submitting that form and getting approved before us, so we just decided to go on and submit it instead of keep wondering "what if?".

I am from Ecuador and my USC spouse was born and raised in the States. We met while both of us where living abroad in Europe. We currently are living in Ecuador as we wait for my spousal visa to be ready so we both can move together to the States. 

When our case was received and we got our priority date, the wait times for processing where 6 to 8 months... now we are getting close to 12 months of waiting... obviously we didn't foresee this, which is probably happening to most of you guys here.

The good thing is we are together!! but my husband doesn't want to start applying for jobs in the States until we are at least approved by USCIS... luckily I work a free-lance type of job, but its becoming more and more difficult to get work as I am already detaching from my home country with the mindset of permanently moving "soon" you know what I mean? it's like I don't want to get engaged in commitments in my home country when I am already supposed to leave soon. This, also applies for apartment rental, selling my car, etc... It's just super frustrating having no certainty over our "near" future.

Yesterday I saw that they are finally starting with September 2018... so that gives us hope and something to look for. But I know that everything is taking long and now I am trying to get a hold of the idea that I won't be able to spend Christmas and New Year's with my husband in the States.

Well, that was some ranting for you all here... But we are all in the same boat so I know you get me. 

We'll keep you posted!

I sent my I-129 yesterday. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
23 minutes ago, burritohut said:

Add me to another K3 success story!  Case tracker shows my I-130 approved 08/26/19 and K3 notice sent.  We are so excited!!!

What’s your PD for the I130 and I129f? Congrats!!

Our CR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• Feb 14 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • July 31 2019: I129f NOA1
  • Sep 19 2019: I129f NOA2 (Denied - 50 days from NOA1)
  • Sep 19 2019: I130 NOA2 (Approved - 217 days from NOA1)

NVC Stage:

• Sep 27 2019: Sent to Department of State
  • Oct 31 2019: Case number received (34 days since sent)
  • Nov 1 2019: IV & AOS fees received & paid
  • Nov 14 2019: IV & AOS submitted
  • Dec 18 2019: All docs accepted, but one additional doc requested (5 weeks from submission)
  • Dec 18 2019: Requested doc submitted
  • Feb 19 2020: Documentarily Qualified (9 weeks from 2nd submission, 14 weeks from first submission)

Interview Stage:

• Mar 11 2020: Interview letter received
  • Apr 1 2020: Interview date
  • Mar 17 2020: Interview cancelled due to COVID-19
  • August 3 2020: Rescheduled letter received, new appointment August 25 2020
  • August 25 2020: Visa approved at interview! (558 days from NOA1)
  • September 10 2020: Embassy received passport in mail
  • September 15 2020: Passport with visa in hand

October 11 2020: Arrived in US!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Just now, LilyJ said:

His PD for I-129F was 07/29/2019.

His PD for I-130 was 02/01/2019 (something like this). 

My I-130 is PD 06/12/2019

My I-129F is PD 08/07/2019.

If i get approved in the next coming weeks, it will be a true testament to the efficacy of submitting a I-129F with your I-130. 

4 hours ago, Shellbiz said:

As anyone whose pD is 30th August 2018 been approved here cos I am and now am worried, frustrated and confused ☹️😭😭

We are August 23rd and nothing 🥺😭

Timeline
46 minutes ago, LilyJ said:

PD for I-129F was 07/29/2019

PD for I-130 was 02/20/2019

Edited by burritohut

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
7 minutes ago, burritohut said:

PD for I-129F was 07/29/2019

PD for I-130 was 02/20/2019

Wow!! Another I130/I129f timeline so similar to ours getting approved... I130 2/14/2019 and I129f 7/31/2019, now I’m real anxious!! I hope we get approved soon, it shows your approval online?

Our CR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• Feb 14 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • July 31 2019: I129f NOA1
  • Sep 19 2019: I129f NOA2 (Denied - 50 days from NOA1)
  • Sep 19 2019: I130 NOA2 (Approved - 217 days from NOA1)

NVC Stage:

• Sep 27 2019: Sent to Department of State
  • Oct 31 2019: Case number received (34 days since sent)
  • Nov 1 2019: IV & AOS fees received & paid
  • Nov 14 2019: IV & AOS submitted
  • Dec 18 2019: All docs accepted, but one additional doc requested (5 weeks from submission)
  • Dec 18 2019: Requested doc submitted
  • Feb 19 2020: Documentarily Qualified (9 weeks from 2nd submission, 14 weeks from first submission)

Interview Stage:

• Mar 11 2020: Interview letter received
  • Apr 1 2020: Interview date
  • Mar 17 2020: Interview cancelled due to COVID-19
  • August 3 2020: Rescheduled letter received, new appointment August 25 2020
  • August 25 2020: Visa approved at interview! (558 days from NOA1)
  • September 10 2020: Embassy received passport in mail
  • September 15 2020: Passport with visa in hand

October 11 2020: Arrived in US!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, LilyJ said:

Wow!! Another I130/I129f timeline so similar to ours getting approved... I130 2/14/2019 and I129f 7/31/2019, now I’m real anxious!! I hope we get approved soon, it shows your approval online?

It doesn't show online, only on Case Tracker.

You should get news soon!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.