TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 5

2,978 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Kurdish said:

I really don't understand how NSC working on cases.how some people get approve just because they applied for I-129 doesn't make sense. 

That is really how the I-129 suppose to work almost. It suppose to allow you to bring your spouse early to the USA until the I-130 is approved. In my opinion they go ahead and approve the I-130 to save time and work hours to review 2 separate cases for the same person.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hello, we are fairly new to this Journey. We got our NOA1 in the Beginning of June.

Now I read through this Forum, cause the Times are just going up and up in Nebraska. Would it make sense for us to fill for the K3? 

Or would that be too early? Did anyone else, who is in the process for not that long fill for the K3?

04/23/19: got married in Florida

06/03/19: sent I-130

06/06/19: received NOA1

09/26/19: sent K-3

04/17/20: received NOA2

05/21/20: received case number NVC

05/27/20: sent expedite request

05/29/20: expedite request aprroved

05/29/20: case sent to Frankfurt embassy

06/02/20: case arrived in Frankfurt

06/04/20: Interview schedules for...

06/16/20: Interview - Approved!!! :D

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
2 hours ago, Tin4ik1990 said:

Hello, we are fairly new to this Journey. We got our NOA1 in the Beginning of June.

Now I read through this Forum, cause the Times are just going up and up in Nebraska. Would it make sense for us to fill for the K3? 

Or would that be too early? Did anyone else, who is in the process for not that long fill for the K3?

I'll say go for it my friend.

We've got a good number of success stories on here

4 hours ago, Tin4ik1990 said:

Go ahead & file 

10 hours ago, Mr. Bama said:

Why does everyone keep getting wrapped around the USCIS processing times.? Why does everyone get upset when the the dates keep getting pushed back. Can't you see those dates and times are wrong. USCIS has been claiming for the last 4-5 months they are still working on May 2018 cases. All of that is bull #######. If you see people from diffrent facebook groups and on Visa Journey getting approved with PD of August 2018, stop waiting your time getting mad. USCIS is not on May 2018. That is real fake news.

My PD is January 2019. I stop getting made 4 months ago because I know all of those processing times are lies. 15 months I do not believe. I think only in the worse cases or hard cases maybe yes. From what i am seeing I think 12 months for most cases as a maximum. My advice is to don't worry about the processing times.

Focus more on preparing your wife or husband on the transition to the USA. Start preparing them mentally leaving their home country and family, keep them engage in their country if they need to learn English help them, research job opportunities in the USA for them,  if they are not working in their home country encourage them to learn a trade or find a job to gain experience so that when they come to the USA they can find a good or decent job. Give them much information about the city you live in and educate them on our culture, government, news stories, and all the good things about your city. Develop a plan together. The focus should be preparing our families for this new life. It is not going to be easy to bring a new person to our land and expect them to adjust quickly, that why if you are not doing it maybe you should. We are asking our wife or husband to trust us to leave all their family behind and join us so it is our job to make the transition easy for them and stop worying about other people getting approve before us or the USCIS changing times.. That is why I am doing all these thing with and for my wife and including her in every decision I make in the USA.

I see in many groups many new families divorced or have many problems all because they failed to prepare their foreign wife or husband for this new transition. So I say all of this to say let go and let God control USCIS and let God take the wheel in your case. If you feel like filing the I-129 do it. I did 1 week ago. So I wish everyone all the luck and God bless.

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽💯 facts 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
4 hours ago, Tin4ik1990 said:

Don’t hesit, do it ! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Saci Singh said:

You got your notice in the mail?!☘️☘️🙂🐈🐈

Yes!!!!🎉🎉 it arrived at my in laws and they fedex to me 😊

I-130 approval  date 08/08/2019 🙏🍀🐈🐈

i am soooo happy !! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Yes!!!!🎉🎉 it arrived at my in laws and they fedex to me 😊

I-130 approval  date 08/08/2019 🙏🍀🐈🐈

i am soooo happy !! 

Yay!!! ☘️🐈🐈🙏🏼 What a wait eh🤪🤪🤪

Timeline
58 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

Yay!!! ☘️🐈🐈🙏🏼 What a wait eh🤪🤪🤪

Yeah , as you say , what a wait !!🤪🤪🤪

i hope NVC stage will move faster .for now  my file is still in hellbraska waiting patiently to go to NVC hihi 🎉

psychologically I count for sure again 6 months to the interview lol 😂 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
21 hours ago, Tin4ik1990 said:

If I could do it again, I would file as soon as I got my NOA1 for the I-130!! No reason whatsoever to wait based on the data we’ve seen. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey guys, 

Just  a question about looking into NSC progress, I always used Igor's List, but it is for the last 12 months, but now, well, you know, it is taking more than that.

Any tips on what else list to use? I could never make the timeline search work properly.

Thanks in advance

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.