Celie

July 2019 - AOS Filers

2,067 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
6 minutes ago, maddieanddre said:

Where is this info from?

It's from this site........they gather the data from the information that people submit on their timelines and then publish the averages.  I just resorted it.

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/aosstats.php?cfl=

Edited by DanielPlainview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jo&Ryan said:

I did receive my copy of my DS3025 but it's blank because the doctor back in Argentina didn't give me the shot I needed because it was not available so she said that I can get that done here. So even though I have all my records from previous shots through the years, and I got the shot that I needed here yesterday, I can't find any doctor that can fill the form for me without doing the full medical. Do I submit the records of my vaccinations? I do have all the shots needed, just the DS-3025 blank. I'm so lost of what I need to do :(

i logged on to read the Argentina K1 requirements and it shows you need the vaccines as part of the medical report to get the K1 visa.   I'm not sure how you got the visa without all the vaccines, but I guess you're sure you didn't get one of them.  I'm not sure why they would give you a blank ds3025, instead of one with all the information except the one missing vaccine.  You might try to go back to them and say "hey, can you complete the DS3025 with all the vaccines I DO have?"..........then, get your missing vaccine in the US and then send in both documents.  That should be sufficient.

3 hours ago, DanielPlainview said:

I did not see a request for pictures, other than a passport photo, in any of the instructions, nor in Celie's checklist at the beginning of this post.   If you're referring to the relationship evidence, it's my understanding that you'll present that at the interview.   Maybe that's what they are returning to you?

Yes, all the evidence is presented at the interview stage. In 2010 when I went through this we sent evidence in when requested. We were able to skip the AOS interview. It doesn't work that way anymore unfortunately. Today my wife had her biometrics appointment in downtown St. Louis. I used to work in the same building and I was able to take her on a tour and show her where we will have the AOS interview...

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
1 hour ago, DanielPlainview said:

i logged on to read the Argentina K1 requirements and it shows you need the vaccines as part of the medical report to get the K1 visa.   I'm not sure how you got the visa without all the vaccines, but I guess you're sure you didn't get one of them.  I'm not sure why they would give you a blank ds3025, instead of one with all the information except the one missing vaccine.  You might try to go back to them and say "hey, can you complete the DS3025 with all the vaccines I DO have?"..........then, get your missing vaccine in the US and then send in both documents.  That should be sufficient.

I did get my K1 Visa because I do have all the vaccines (without the one I just got). I did send her a message asking for a copy / complete the form and she said that she can't do that, she's risking her career, ect. Unless she filled another DS-3025 form for the embassy and gave me a blank one

I don't know at this point... There's really no help from neither doctors unfortunately :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 7/8/2019 at 8:54 PM, Rayge said:

Thats good to know its taking them approx 10 days, we sent it last week, it was delivered on July 4th ( holiday typical ) and we haven't heard anything, so we should be good thru this week.

have you heard anything mine dilivered july 8 and still havnt heard nothing

Timeline
On 7/18/2019 at 4:33 AM, D Dub718 said:

Hi guys, 

I sent my AOS packet on July 3rd to USCIS Chicago lockbox. They received it on Monday July 8th. I wrote a check for $1225. It's July 17th and I still have not seen my check deposited nor have I received my NOA1. I'm starting to get concerned as I have seen others received their notification fairly soon after arrival. My wife's K1 validity ended this past Monday July 15th. Should I be worried and reach out to USCIS? Thanks for all your help.

have you heard anything yet im in the same situation as you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
49 minutes ago, jesus74 said:

have you heard anything mine dilivered july 8 and still havnt heard nothing

Yes, they processed the payment on the 9th July, then i got the SMS's on 10th July to say they had received it and had started processing, then on 18th July i got my bio metrics appointment letter for the 31st July.

Did you do e-notification? Have you checked to see if they have processed your payment.

Edited by Rayge

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, jesus74 said:

have you heard anything yet im in the same situation as you

No, nothing yet. The Chicago lockbox filing location has not yielded results like California has. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

I sent in the packet on July 9th and have yet to hear anything. No letters, no texts, money is still in my account. I sent to the Chicago lockbox. Is there something I need to do? Seems like majority of people have already received some type of notification.  

Any help would be appreciated!

Timeline
53 minutes ago, NDP22 said:

I sent in the packet on July 9th and have yet to hear anything. No letters, no texts, money is still in my account. I sent to the Chicago lockbox. Is there something I need to do? Seems like majority of people have already received some type of notification.  

Any help would be appreciated!

they recieved mine july 8 and still nothing no check taken no sms no noa 1 nothing

I filed in May, received the package back because I used old forms. It took until 07/15 to receive it back. 

Sent everything back to them on 07/17, they received on 07/19. Haven’t heard anything back yet.. no txt, no emails, check hasn’t been cashed yet. 

08/2017 - Married USC

09/2017 - Application for I-485, I-765, I-131

12/2017 - Approval  I-765, I-131

09/2018 Renewal application for I-765, I-131

04/2019 - I-485 interview scheduled 

04/2019 - I-485 denied, husband withdrew

05/2019 - Application for  I-360, I-485, I-765, I-131 

12/2019 EAD, AP approval

07/2020 EAD, AP renewal sent to Vermont

10/2020 EAD, AP Approval

11/2020 VAWA I-360 Approved (C31 produced)

01/2021 I-360 status changed to case approved

03/2021 - I-693 deficient notice from national benefit center

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hi,

I came to the US on a K1 and just filed I-485, I-765, and I-131. I sent a fee for each form: $1225, $410, and $575 respectively. I noticed that the checklist here only mentions the $1225 so I am starting to think I did it wrong. Can someone clarify this issue for me?

Thanks,
Ian

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, Ana FL said:

I filed in May, received the package back because I used old forms. It took until 07/15 to receive it back. 

Sent everything back to them on 07/17, they received on 07/19. Haven’t heard anything back yet.. no txt, no emails, check hasn’t been cashed yet. 

Have you called them yet?

1 minute ago, IanD91 said:

Hi,

I came to the US on a K1 and just filed I-485, I-765, and I-131. I sent a fee for each form: $1225, $410, and $575 respectively. I noticed that the checklist here only mentions the $1225 so I am starting to think I did it wrong. Can someone clarify this issue for me?

Thanks,
Ian

Yes, when you file AOS, you can file I-765 and I-131 free with it or after it. Have they received your package yet?

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, IanD91 said:

Hi,

Thanks,
Ian

When you file the I-485 the fees for the I-765 & I-131 are waived. You should have only sent $1,225.00.

Spoiler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two Countries, One Love

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
13 minutes ago, celie&joseph said:

Yes, when you file AOS, you can file I-765 and I-131 free with it or after it. Have they received your package yet?

12 minutes ago, sweethrtt said:

When you file the I-485 the fees for the I-765 & I-131 are waived. You should have only sent $1,225.00.

Ohh ok. Well, I send a separate credit card transaction form with each form so do you think it will be a problem for me? 

I mailed everything July 11th. It got there July 13th and I still haven't heard anything or had money taken from my account. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.