Lottaair

Morocco Casablanca Consulate

203 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

The vast majority of the issues mentioned, I am loathe to say all, are not Consulate dependent.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Hobidyali said:

how is this relevant, she's saying just that, she wants to know about those from OUR consulate that are "knowledgable". Please , sometimes you can be so mean and off the wall, you're not helping, you're destroying people's hopes in a harsh way. Is it fraud? Maybe, but can't you be kinder in the delivery?

Just because Someone may not have direct experience with *any* particular consulate, does not mean we do not know what we are talking about.

I haven't spent the last 2 years here only reading about montreal. And the people who I have learned the most from, are not from our consulate at all.

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
5 minutes ago, sherydenise said:

Honestly, this just screams Green Card Marriage to me. My husband is Moroccan and he knows of quite a lot of other Moroccans in the USA who got married just for a green card. Moroccans are such charmers, great sweet talkers lol I met my husband while we both lived in Europe and he moved to the USA just before I moved back to New Zealand. I'm not going to repeat what everyone else is saying, I'm not sure you're really taking in the advice because its not what you want to hear. 

I really wish you all the best and hope you make the right decision for yourself. Just please take the time to go back and read through all the comments here, we're all here to help - even if it does sound a bit harsh at times.

yes,  they are charmers 

and very good looking

and i am one of the lucky ones as my marriage is going on 9 years

but many don't 

many leave and go to a relative in the US as soon as the green card comes

they know more about immigraiton than i did when i started

they know they can marry and get the green card and divorce and do a waiver to stay without the USC

and they are looking big time to exit Morocco for a better life

i should say if he lives in Fes or any part of the north they are having to do the ds5535 as extra security check which adds a year onto the process

be aware of all of this

message any of the morocco members personally for help

read the embassy reviews 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hmm 

Although your location is UK. 

I am pretty sure I am not being scammed that is the furthest from my mind. I have already been there. Met every single friend he has, and even had to have a chaperone when he took me to RAK airport. HE is pure in his religion. His family treated me with the upmost respect as if i am a princess. They welcomed me and I didnt have to do anything on my own I barely went to the bathroom on my own. They are poor people but very happy and they treated me exceptionally well. So believe me this is far from being a scam. He lives with family as many of them do and he is the only male in the home as the aunts and his mother do not work. One aunt is with kids who's husband died. They don't put family out on the street. It is a small home for 5 people but again 3rd world country. I have a lot going on here and for me to move there, no. That is saying for me to sale and give up all I have here and have worked hard for. I cannot afford to keep a home here and move there. That is not practical.  

When we first met I continued to meet his family on video chat, although we don't speak the same language they are very happy and they love me. I even cried when I left after being there for two weeks and so did his aunts and his mother. Now that is not something of being scammed. He cried as well and it tore him apart when I walked into the airport and looked through the window until he couldn't see me again. 

I am not a newbie to relationships.. he is. Having never been in a relationship and waiting to find the right one, he is more pure than I'd ever be. 

4 minutes ago, Lottaair said:

hmm 

I am pretty sure I am not being scammed that is the furthest from my mind. I have already been there. Met every single friend he has, and even had to have a chaperone when he took me to RAK airport. HE is pure in his religion. His family treated me with the upmost respect as if i am a princess. They welcomed me and I didnt have to do anything on my own I barely went to the bathroom on my own. They are poor people but very happy and they treated me exceptionally well. So believe me this is far from being a scam. He lives with family as many of them do and he is the only male in the home as the aunts and his mother do not work. One aunt is with kids who's husband died. They don't put family out on the street. It is a small home for 5 people but again 3rd world country. I have a lot going on here and for me to move there, no. That is saying for me to sale and give up all I have here and have worked hard for. I cannot afford to keep a home here and move there. That is not practical.  

When we first met I continued to meet his family on video chat, although we don't speak the same language they are very happy and they love me. I even cried when I left after being there for two weeks and so did his aunts and his mother. Now that is not something of being scammed. He cried as well and it tore him apart when I walked into the airport and looked through the window until he couldn't see me again. 

I am not a newbie to relationships.. he is. Having never been in a relationship and waiting to find the right one, he is more pure than I'd ever be. 

My location is from the UK but I have helped many people on this website from many different countries. Please do not disregard my experience just because my husband is from the UK. I am an American. I know the steps of the process and how this works.

It is absolutely weird that you barely went to the bathroom on your own. 

His family will expect you to send money. His family will expect HIM to send money.

Also, he is a man in his 30s. He has absolutely had a relationship with other women - you said so yourself. Being a sperm donor can be done through a doctor or through copulation. How you choose to explain that is not up to me.

You will need to visit him more before you get engaged. Do not disclose the engagement ceremony. Take the words wisely of couples who have been through this, as you have not and you seem to be discarding every piece of advice you do not like.

We don't want to see you get scammed. Unfortunately, if you do, it's ultimately your fault, as we all tried to warn you. If not --- good for you! 

Edited by Jaquelly
typo

Timeline

He is not scamming me. 

HE is very loyal. 

If you read my message I mentioned his family accepts me for me. And so does he. We first met our first conversation was about his religion and that still stands and we don't have issues there. I know Muslims here, but mainly ones who have converted. I have not met one that has came from Morocco as of yet but I hope I can. 

His plan is to come here continue English lessons and learn. And go to school for his career here which is what he already does there but he will need to have the schooling here in US to help him adjust to things here. 

His family LOVES me and so does my family. WE all video chat often. He has my family's phone numbers addresses, etc just as well as I have his.  It is not uncommon because he has a cousin who has married here in VA and they welcome her as well. He isnt even very familiar with the process that's why I know he is genuine he has not gone through this with anyone else. I have full access to his email etc. I monitor him and although it is not needed he is not a scammer. 

Just now, Lottaair said:

He is not scamming me. 

HE is very loyal. 

If you read my message I mentioned his family accepts me for me. And so does he. We first met our first conversation was about his religion and that still stands and we don't have issues there. I know Muslims here, but mainly ones who have converted. I have not met one that has came from Morocco as of yet but I hope I can. 

His plan is to come here continue English lessons and learn. And go to school for his career here which is what he already does there but he will need to have the schooling here in US to help him adjust to things here. 

His family LOVES me and so does my family. WE all video chat often. He has my family's phone numbers addresses, etc just as well as I have his.  It is not uncommon because he has a cousin who has married here in VA and they welcome her as well. He isnt even very familiar with the process that's why I know he is genuine he has not gone through this with anyone else. I have full access to his email etc. I monitor him and although it is not needed he is not a scammer. 

Why on earth do you have access to his email? None of this sounds healthy. 

Also, you seem to not be taking this in. His family can welcome you, but the IMMIGRATION OFFICER will likely see an issue with the fact that you are not Muslim. 

Timeline

In his family.. that is their culture. I didn't pay for anything the entire time I was there. They took me shopping bought everything for me. 

They took good care of me is what I am trying to explain to you. And when I said the comment about the bathroom, it just means I didnt have to lift a finger to do much. 

Timeline

hmm 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.