Lottaair

Morocco Casablanca Consulate

203 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

They have never met another woman. 

Based on his religion and his experience in kissing me.. uh no.. he has NEVER been with another woman. He has ZERO experience in how to treat a woman. It's like a kid learning. So I don't understand why you would think he has had other relationships because of his age. 

1 minute ago, Lottaair said:

hmm 

Although your location is UK. 

I am pretty sure I am not being scammed that is the furthest from my mind. I have already been there. Met every single friend he has, and even had to have a chaperone when he took me to RAK airport. HE is pure in his religion. His family treated me with the upmost respect as if i am a princess. They welcomed me and I didnt have to do anything on my own I barely went to the bathroom on my own. They are poor people but very happy and they treated me exceptionally well. So believe me this is far from being a scam. He lives with family as many of them do and he is the only male in the home as the aunts and his mother do not work. One aunt is with kids who's husband died. They don't put family out on the street. It is a small home for 5 people but again 3rd world country. I have a lot going on here and for me to move there, no. That is saying for me to sale and give up all I have here and have worked hard for. I cannot afford to keep a home here and move there. That is not practical.  

When we first met I continued to meet his family on video chat, although we don't speak the same language they are very happy and they love me. I even cried when I left after being there for two weeks and so did his aunts and his mother. Now that is not something of being scammed. He cried as well and it tore him apart when I walked into the airport and looked through the window until he couldn't see me again. 

I am not a newbie to relationships.. he is. Having never been in a relationship and waiting to find the right one, he is more pure than I'd ever be. 

Also, why would we lie to you or mislead you?

Everyone here that is responding has been through a part of this process. We have all loved someone from another country and sought to be with them. We have done the paperwork, spent the money and made sure that we were making the right decision before starting this process.

We are asking hard questions because we know what you have in store. Instead of getting angry with us, why not look into your situation and make sure that you know, without a doubt, that this is the right decision?

His family could be showering you with love and presents so that you don't doubt his 'love'. 

What they could see is this:
1. A lonely American woman

2. A woman on the verge of menopause

3. A woman desperate for love

4. A woman who now thinks that everyone else is wrong, so they know they have YOUR trust.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
3 hours ago, Lottaair said:

Yes and those fees ... the morrocan marriage  would be the difference and I still have to stay there even longer. Like about 20+ days to receive the documents needed after marriage.  This marriages over there is not free they have fees as well and it would atillxoat the same if not even more.

You know the fees for marriage in Morocco??

I got married to my husband in Morocco. He's not rich but he was able to pay the fees associated with marrying (the fees were all in MAD morrocan dirhams and I wasn't too familiar with the conversion rate at that time). I paid the $100 to get the Affidavit of Nationality and Eligibility to Marry notarized along w/ the bio page of my passport. He had to pay for his police record, certified copy of his birth certificate, translations and our STD panel tests that we were required to do. We also had to pay for a rental car since it was a lot of driving involved (to Rabat, Casablanca, etc for the aforementioned docs). It didn't take too long to complete the process. I arrived in Morocco on 4/7 and by 4/19 we were officially married.

Edited by Apple Bee

Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Send AOS Package :

2019-03-05

Receive IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Send IV Package :

2019-03-05

Case Completed:                      

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :

Interview :

2019-03-15

2019-04-11

2019-05-21

APPROVED

Timeline

some of these men are actually strong in their culture and he is one of them.  

But this is way off of my subject. I feel as though it is has led to me having to defend my relationship 

I know all the processes just not the acronyms you all post. 

The Major concern was the fact I met him last month for two weeks 

And he continues to improve his English. As he thinks it is ok and he will get by with not knowing 100% 

But I fear that he needs it. And from me submitting the k1 visa gives him about another 7-11months to even learn. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Lottaair said:

They have never met another woman. 

Based on his religion and his experience in kissing me.. uh no.. he has NEVER been with another woman. He has ZERO experience in how to treat a woman. It's like a kid learning. So I don't understand why you would think he has had other relationships because of his age. 

I'm confused. I didn't see any comments bringing up his previous relationships? Though now that you mention it, that is something to look out for. Sometimes scammers will marry an American for the green card, divorce them once green card is in hand and then go marry a Moroccan woman to bring to the US...

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

Also, why would we lie to you or mislead you?

Everyone here that is responding has been through a part of this process. We have all loved someone from another country and sought to be with them. We have done the paperwork, spent the money and made sure that we were making the right decision before starting this process.

We are asking hard questions because we know what you have in store. Instead of getting angry with us, why not look into your situation and make sure that you know, without a doubt, that this is the right decision?

His family could be showering you with love and presents so that you don't doubt his 'love'. 

What they could see is this:
1. A lonely American woman

2. A woman on the verge of menopause

3. A woman desperate for love

4. A woman who now thinks that everyone else is wrong, so they know they have YOUR trust.

I am not getting angry and I am FAR from Menopause.. Wow.. that is harsh... LOL

Not desperate either. 

2 minutes ago, RJandHamid said:

I'm confused. I didn't see any comments bringing up his previous relationships? Though now that you mention it, that is something to look out for. Sometimes scammers will marry an American for the green card, divorce them once green card is in hand and then go marry a Moroccan woman to bring to the US...

I noted that it was unlikely that he never had relationships with another person, as OP had admitted he was a 'sperm donor' to another woman, which is a reason why he didn't want her spending much time in Morocco. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, RJandHamid said:

Someone else said he was previously in a relationship. I NEVER said this. 

HE has not been in a relationship. Trust me. His lack in intimate experience is pretty obvious to me personally. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

If you guys are communicating with only google translate, I would strongly recommend he take some English classes and improve his ability, especially for a possible interview with the Consulate Officer. 

Anyone here know of other users who used google translate in the beginning of their relationship? They might be able to offer their experiences with their journey and the interview etc. 

Met: 10/15/2015

Married: 04/30/2017

I-130 Sent: 10/13/2017

NOA1: 10/18/2017

NOA2: 06/02/2018

NVC: 07/06/2018

NVC CC: 08/17/2018

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

we get it.

youre in love with the virginal saint.

yup.

regardless of sainthood or life experience, the visa will be denied with only one visit. Two wont make it any better given the other issues.

Do with that information what you will.

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

Timeline

he doesnt know English at all. Him and I can carry a conversation without google translate. 

He knows a bit of English.. but I cannot speak fast..  he knows all there is about me in English, hobbies, age, birthday, family, address, work, etc. 

We can talk to one another in English... but is he 100% fluent: Nope

Why were you denied after being there a month??

See this is the problem no one is telling me why they were Denied in Morocco

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.