2,700 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, charlyadams said:

NOA 1, old site - Aug 9 & new site - Aug 14. No update yet and it's getting me frustrated already.Β Β 

give it a few more weeks, i am in the same boat

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Β 

Β 

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Spotify said:

For those that get NOA2 approved, and signed up for notifications.Β  Did you get an notification email and/or text message?Β Β 

It's sporadic, some people get all, some get none. seems most people find out through the mail. no text, no email, sites not updated, then mail shows up.Β 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Spotify said:

For those that get NOA2 approved, and signed up for notifications.Β  Did you get an notification email and/or text message?Β Β 

NOA1 was August 7 I got notification I got an RFE January 14 on the site. Received it in mail this Saturday.

Edited by PurelyRavage

11 hours ago, Rau88 said:

Hello everyone! My and my fiance sent our application on 2018.08.09, and on 2018.08.14 he received NOA1. As I see many of those who applied in August, even in the end of month already received their NOA2. We haven't got anything by post, just our status changed from "received" to "we updated your name", which is weird, cause there was no typographical error and my fiance didn't apply for any changes in our application. What do you guys think, is there something we should worry about? I'm getting worried more and more each day πŸ˜₯

Its coming...january is not over yet..

Timeline
10 minutes ago, PurelyRavage said:

Requesting additional proof we met within 2 years since I only submitted photosΒ 

Well, it sucks that yiu got an RFE, but at least it's a really easy one to fix.Β 

14 minutes ago, MsNina said:

Its coming...january is not over yet..

That's very true. I really wish USCIS was working tomorrow, it would be really awesome to get some morning news..Β 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Spotify said:

I signed up for notifications and got both text, email and postal mail notice of my NOA1. However I only received postal notice of my NOA2 which was the I-797.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Spotify said:

I got an email and 1 week later I got the hard copy in the mail.

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765, I-131)

Β 

12/28/2019: Β Packages sent to USCIS via Fedex

12/30/2019: Β USCIS received packages

1/08/2020: Β NOA for all 3 applications

1/17/2020: Β Received biometrics appt letterΒ for the I-485 and I-765 (Code 3).Β 

1/31/2020: Β Biometrics completed

2/20/2020: Β RFE

6/15/2020: Β Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

6/15/2020: Β I-765 (New Card is Being Produced)

6/30/2020: Β Received Combo Card in the Mail

4/22/2021: Β AOS Interview

4/26/2021: Β AOS Approval

4/29/2021: Β Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 hour ago, Spotify said:

Some people got a blind NOA2 in the mail with no updates,Β  but I happen to get 8 texts, and 3 e-mails 1 from thew old site, 1 from the new site 24hrs later, and one from the G-1145 i sent in for notifications.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Tidus992 said:

Some people got a blind NOA2 in the mail with no updates,Β  but I happen to get 8 texts, and 3 e-mails 1 from thew old site, 1 from the new site 24hrs later, and one from the G-1145 i sent in for notifications.

Its been over 3 weeks since my NOA2 date, and I just checked, and neither new nor old site were updated. As a matter of fact I got a text message that new site sends biweekly telling me my case is still being worked on and there were no changes. Why? Who knows. Somebody didn't click a button somewhere and chances are they will never go back and do it, nor is there an automated process to catch those either. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Timeline

Anyone else super excited for tomorrow? 😁😁😁

Β 

I'm hoping for a good amount of approvals. First day of the week usually has a nice rush. πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.