2,700 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, MsNina said:

If your date is august you are alot closer than you think..just keep checking your mailbox 💙

Informed delivery shows my Rfe is in todays mail. Now to wait for Eric to get home from work to get it! Boy I wish Texas was closer to Canada.  Haha  those who are still waiting the paperwork is coming.  

2 minutes ago, Blondie0216 said:

Informed delivery shows my Rfe is in todays mail. Now to wait for Eric to get home from work to get it! Boy I wish Texas was closer to Canada.  Haha  those who are still waiting the paperwork is coming.  

Yaayyyyy. Has the website updated yet? Any text notifications?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 minutes ago, MsNina said:

If your date is august you are alot closer than you think..just keep checking your mailbox 💙

Yes its very closer very closer. I just check my pocket. But there is nothing lol.  Well i know we have to wait more :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
59 minutes ago, Robin Redemsky said:

My NOA1 was on August 30 and I see people right before and right after me being approved. It really sucks but my attorney told my fiancé and I it would be February when we found out about our petition. I’ve always been a very impatient person so this wait has been real test for me. 

We are August 31 and still nothing either 😐 I know it's frustrating to see people from September already approved but we stay positive 💕

08-20-18 :  I-129F package sent

08-28-18 : Package delivered

08-31-18 :  NOA1

01-29-19:  NOA2 

02-22-19 : NVC case number

03-05-19 : In transit

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Angel and Chris said:

Just got off the phone with USCIS and WE ARE APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!! Approval notice was sent out yesterday !!!!! Pray you all get your approvals soon!

NOA1 8/29/2018

NOA2 01/28/2019

152 days

How did you find out without someone telling you it’s not past the 7 months processing time? Congrats!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good to know, I was thinking of calling but everything on their prompts and website say don't bother calling unless it's beyond normal processing times.  Didn't want to call and annoy them for just a standard case update question.....but will try later tonight, can't hurt I guess.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
1 minute ago, Angel and Chris said:

I just called and spoke to a customer service rep and told them that many around my date have been either sent an approval or RFE and I wanted to check on my case. She was really nice and looked it and let me know that we were approved yesterday. 

My NOA1 was a day after you and I’m currently at 152 days. I hope mine is coming soon!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Robin Redemsky said:

How did you find out without someone telling you it’s not past the 7 months processing time? Congrats!

Contrary to what automated voice tells you, due to USCIS piss poor practice of updating website, Tier 1 one agents can tell you true state of petition. E.g. "Received, Approved, RFE" ... they can't tell you why, and they can't read you content of RFE, but they can do what USCIS notification system often fails to do and give you extra few days advance heads up before mail gets to you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, JJA1979 said:

Good to know, I was thinking of calling but everything on their prompts and website say don't bother calling unless it's beyond normal processing times.  Didn't want to call and annoy them for just a standard case update question.....but will try later tonight, can't hurt I guess.

I would do it. I have called 4 times. This time I got the answer I was looking for

4 minutes ago, Robin Redemsky said:

My NOA1 was a day after you and I’m currently at 152 days. I hope mine is coming soon!

Fingers crossed! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Etek&Ahududu said:

Hi all - finally got the hard copy of our RFE and it was indeed a separate letter of intent to marry that they wanted from my fiance. We took care of it as quickly as possible (international mail is ARGH, even when expedited!) and USCIS received our response yesterday, 1/28. Now hoping for an approval by mid-Feb. Continued good luck to all!

You'll probably get it sooner! I got my notice of them receiving it last Friday and it's estimated that I'll be approved by Feb 6 

Edited by PurelyRavage

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.