AbenaKofi

I129f September 2017 filers

2,863 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
3 hours ago, h&y said:

SUPER IRRITATING!! Where are all of the 9/6 cases? Did the person who has the box with ours in it decide to take a leave of absence? It's absurd to see 9/7 get so many approvals and 9/6 is being rebellious....... 

I’m a Sep 7 person and I’m still waiting too! It’s very frustrating to be watching people with numbers pass me get approvals! My fiancé says for me to stop looking because it’s driving me nuts 😱

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
1 minute ago, h&y said:

yeah i know. i guess we never knew it'll be so frustrating the closer the date gets. to know they're working on our month is a tough one to swallow. the whole not knowing and being in the dark is awful. i had to speak with someone earlier from the CS # and i basically would have had a better conversation with my wall. no one knows anything. no one can help with anything. no one cares to help. im like okay. nice. cool. thanks. meanwhile. all i wanted to confirm was an address bc i wasnt sure which i filed with. they said i would have to make an appointment at the nearest location and ask them. sure in between work and school im on it

This situation has been the most frustrating thing I have ever been through! It’s like the DMV but 1000 times slower with 8000x worst customer service 😑

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
Just now, NicolaBolton87 said:

So today I was having a really hard time, I was struggling with the process and feeling like our time would never come. 

I went home, got a call from my fiancé and we received our NOA2!!!!!!!!! 

Received date: 8th September 2017

Approve date: 8th March 2018

no online update or any other notification!

people, your silent NOA2s are coming!!! 

Did you sign up for informed delivery? Congratulations by way 🤗

31-08-2017 ---   I-129F SENT

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
14 minutes ago, jackyjimenez said:

Did you sign up for informed delivery? Congratulations by way 🤗

No we didn’t sign up for informed delivery! We were going to last weekend but never got around to it! 

Thank you!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, h&y said:

i follow a couple of cases from 9/6. the case before mine was approved today. i follow like 2 before me and 3 after me. whoever ends in 7474 congrats lol

I saw on the app a few 9/11 approval and 9/13...that mean today is a shower of approvals for Sept. 

congrats to all approvals :) happy for you guys!

hope the next few steps go smooth..

i just heard the mail lady and ran outside and nada niente rien nothing! :(

was hoping for a silent one but yeah... keep praying 

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

33 minutes ago, NicolaBolton87 said:

So today I was having a really hard time, I was struggling with the process and feeling like our time would never come. 

I went home, got a call from my fiancé and we received our NOA2!!!!!!!!! 

Received date: 8th September 2017

Approved date: 8th March 2018

no online update or any other notification!

people, your silent NOA2s are coming!!! 

DUDE/DUDETTE  UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE :)

Edited by DeepakChani

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
1 minute ago, Swissmiss82 said:

congrats to all approvals :) happy for you guys!

hope the next few steps go smooth..

i just heard the mail lady and ran outside and nada niente rien nothing! :(

was hoping for a silent one but yeah... keep praying 

I am not too good with motivational speeches and stuff, but what I usually told to my soon to be husband is that hang in there don't be sad, we waited 5-6 months, it will happen soon.

1 minute ago, ineedadisplayname said:

I am not too good with motivational speeches and stuff, but what I usually told to my soon to be husband is that hang in there don't be sad, we waited 5-6 months, it will happen soon.

and u r completely right! it will happen soon, but still... u all know how the wait is nerve wracking and hard...

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.