AbenaKofi

I129f September 2017 filers

2,863 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
9 hours ago, Kswaf297 said:

Hey guys. 

I found an app called pyno while trying to find an easy way to go through 3 years of fb messages. Its amazing. Just wanted to give everyone that tip in case they are feeling a bit of carpal tunnel from scrolling. 

Our time is coming soon. Noa1 received 9/25. I'm at the back of line but im happy for all of you in the front ❤❤

I use the Chat downloader from Google 

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/messagechat-downloader/nkinapjekllgfipphkgpmombekfclghe

It was the best for our conversations and they were saved as a PDY with date ranges 

K1 Visa         DENIED 

Service Center :    California Service  Center
Transferred?        No
Consulate :        Morocco
I-129F Sent :        2017-09-25
I-129F NOA1 :    2017-10-03
I-129F RFE(s) :    2018-04-02; 2018-05-08
RFE Reply(s) :    2018-04-25, 2018-05-22
I-129F NOA2 :    2018-06-04
NVC Received :    2018-06-21
Date Case #, IIN, 
and BIN assigned :    2018-06-21
NVC Left :        2018-07-10
Consulate Received :    2018-07-13
Packet 3 Received :    2018-07-31
Packet 3 Sent :    
Packet 4 Received :    
Interview Date :    2018-09-04    

CR1 Visa         APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
On 3/5/2018 at 9:25 PM, Lovelise26 said:
17 minutes ago, Mayi & MiMi said:

I use the Chat downloader from Google 

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/messagechat-downloader/nkinapjekllgfipphkgpmombekfclghe

It was the best for our conversations and they were saved as a PDY with date ranges 

Timelines went back 1 day woo 

6 minutes ago, Rachelk826 said:

Hello everyone, 

I've been a follower for a while now but I want to let you all know that i recieved my NOA2 in the mail yesterday with no online updates. I think you all call it silent. But Good Luck!

Your NOA1 date is 9/14/17? 

9 minutes ago, h&y said:

SUPER IRRITATING!! Where are all of the 9/6 cases? Did the person who has the box with ours in it decide to take a leave of absence? It's absurd to see 9/7 get so many approvals and 9/6 is being rebellious....... 

or or or the person managing 9/6 always does Silent NOA2s! Hang in there :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Does anyone have a link to the forum/topic for people who received NOA2? I cannot find it. 

I am in a haze about about the NVC and packets 3 & 4. 

I mostly thought that NVC would approve the case; send to the embassy; I'd mail the I-134 (or I-864 if requested); SO would have medical appointment/vaccines; and SO would fulfill DS-160/schedule online for embassy interview. 

Now I'm seeing the need for police certificate that usually expires in 3 months and military records/card (Algeria). AND EVERYTHING LOOKS SO MUCH MORE COMPLICATED THAN I THOUGHT AND I'M STARTING TO WORRY.

Also, Algeria is a bureaucratic nightmare where it takes forever to have anything done. Having good supporting documents for the 129F was difficult. It was a herculean effort for him to receive his "certificate of non-marriage" and to have it translated by a state-sworn translator because they randomly close their businesses. 

Does anyone remember when the Algerian Post practically shut down for a month because of Ramadan? Most of the international mail was stuck in the Algiers Airport for 1 to 3 months. When he sends me a letter via the regular post, it takes THREE MONTHS to arrive. Expedited still takes too long. 

I paid $100 for 3-day business and it was lost for 2 months. 1/3 of our correspondences via post inexplicably disappears. Two years ago, I spent to $200 to expedite some documents via UPS who has their own airplane and office in Algeria...it still took a week to arrive. He lives just outside of the capital of the country, too. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kazakhstan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, DeepakChani said:

Oh really ? Will it have nice pink flowers falling down and a beautiful waterfall on the side? USCIS SPEND THAT TIME APPROVING K-1s! :)

Lmao... we are all so lucky to have you here! Without you this vj would be extremely boooooooooring :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 minute ago, CaseyCobos said:

So that’s why it’s been quiet... they’ve been spending time on a new website -_-

Don't want to sound a know it all or anything rude, but I doubt the people who check our cases are the same updating the website :P

It's probably the reason why all those noa2 have been silent. 

But it was indeed funny! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kazakhstan
Timeline

Got their response (a hard copy) saying that:”Security checks are still pending on your case and we cannot make a decision until we get results of all required security checks bla bla”...

i guess it is their regular standard response.. isn’t it? 

Edited by Azhar and Brandon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
10 minutes ago, baggles said:

Don't want to sound a know it all or anything rude, but I doubt the people who check our cases are the same updating the website :P

It's probably the reason why all those noa2 have been silent. 

But it was indeed funny! 

Lol I know, I was being sarcastic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
Just now, CaseyCobos said:

Lol I know, I was being sarcastic

I assumed you were, that's why I said it was funny! 

I just really hope nobody thought what you said was true! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.