AbenaKofi

I129f September 2017 filers

2,863 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Naes said:

You can track your case if you have the number.

For me for example;

i can start taking my appointments if I just know the number.

and I need to change my address in the embassy stage so for that too I need the number.

or just to ease the anxiety and to be able to see if there's a problem with the case (some cases take longer and you may need to take action)

Speaking of changing addresses, my beneficiary has moved since we submitted our I129f. Do you recommend calling the NVC once they receive our case and generate our CaseID, or the embassy once they receive our case? Or is it not necessary at all? I am just concerned that she won't receive her Packet 3. Although some people say the P3 is sent via email only. Do you know if that is true?

Reference thread:

Edited by Jin&Jordan

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, Jin&Jordan said:

Speaking of changing addresses, my beneficiary has moved since we submitted our I129f. Do you recommend calling the NVC once they receive our case and generate our CaseID, or the embassy once they receive our case? Or is it not necessary at all? I am just concerned that she won't receive her Packet 3. Although some people say the P3 is sent via email only. Do you know if that is true?

Reference thread:

)

Most embassies send p3 by email (you should check yours) in that case you can just use the new address in ds-160

in my case for example mail is used 🙄

So I'll email the embassy with my case number after the approval.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

Most embassies send p3 by email (you should check yours) in that case you can just use the new address in ds-160

in my case for example mail is used 🙄

So I'll email the embassy with my case number after the approval.

Thanks for the info. How much do I owe you? :P

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Naes said:

:rofl:

I'll create an account for cupcakes when I get to states... I take donations on all type of sugary goods

Sounds like a deal. We'll make a big batch for you... :jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 3/13/2018 at 3:12 AM, sodapop1104 said:

Saw this mail thru usps informed delivery. Hopefully it's an approval. Haven't seen any update on uscis website.

Untitled.jpg

Did the letter arrive in your mailbox the same day you got the email on informed delivery? :) I’m asking since my fiance got an email this morning too about our letter. Thanks! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jin&Jordan said:

Sounds like a deal. We'll make a big batch for you... :jest:

🤤 yes pleaseeeeeee

I'm really good at eating...not as good at cooking....

have I mentioned I'm already passed the point of using my initial wedding dress?? Uscis should pay for that....

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naes said:

🤤 yes pleaseeeeeee

I'm really good at eating...not as good at cooking....

have I mentioned I'm already passed the point of using my initial wedding dress?? Uscis should pay for that....

I'm in the same boat about the eating/cooking part. Thankfully my fiancee loves to cook, and the trade off is I am in charge of washing the dishes.

That's terrible about the wasted wedding dress expense... I am sure USCIS is to blame for many cancelled wedding plans and reservations...

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Jin&Jordan said:

I'm in the same boat about the eating/cooking part. Thankfully my fiancee loves to cook, and the trade off is I am in charge of washing the dishes.

That's terrible about the wasted wedding dress expense... I am sure USCIS is to blame for many cancelled wedding plans and reservations...

If my miracle I can stop eating and start exercising instead of scanning I can still save the dress....(not happening as of today)

yeah... im also clumsy... so im expecting a dishwasher... basically I don't even know why he is marrying me under the circumstances 🤣🤣🤣

Timeline
11 minutes ago, h&y said:

Speakinggggg of wedding dresses! I have an appointment next Sunday the 18th to try on dresses. Hoping to find something modest. Love the style that covers your chest and arms. Hopefully I don't end up looking like a marshmallow:D

You won't look like a marshmallow!!! (However marshmallows are lovely!!) I saw so many nice modest ones! 

Also come to think of it, any bride is a nice marshmallow!

Timeline
7 minutes ago, JxJ said:

Hi all, 

Just wanted to share, we also received our NOA2 today in the mail. It was a silent NOA2, as we did not receive any notification. As a matter of fact, it still doesn't show updated on the app yet. 

But, it's in hand! Woohoo!  

NOA1 - Sept 11th

NOA2 - March 8th

Congrats!

Don't worry about the app it most likely won't change :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.