AbenaKofi

I129f September 2017 filers

2,863 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
51 minutes ago, LoganCoates said:

Hopefully a silly question, but if anyone has received an RFE for a mistake on the initial questionnaire, is it okay to submit just the sheet we missed to the CSC? They sent us the one question we missed highlighted and I just ticked the box and NDA'd it back to CSC. There wouldn't be a problem with that would it?

I think that's exactly how to do it :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

UGH, trying to call NVC today to get case number and they are closed due to weather. I got NOA2 in the mail 3/9 and it said it was approved 3/3 but website and app still say "case was received". wth? I want to see it just once. lol 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, baggles said:

Guys, we were approved too! 

I was chatting with my fiance telling him about all the silent visas and he said, why don't you try to check now? 

And it was there! 

NOA1 09/18/17

NOA2 03/13/18

I'll update my profile in a second. 

I just can't stop crying! 

Congrats to everyone! 

IMG_20180313_212901.png

Congratulations and to all approved!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, SMcNally said:

We got our NOA2 today after 184 days. NOA1 Received Date: 11 Sept 2017. NOA2: 13 March 2018. We got notifications on the app, email and text.

Congrats!!! Plz what app are you using? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Burkina Faso
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Naes said:

So I counted 112 movements so far :) 

but I'm stuck at work so I'll post it all with the night scan. Hopefully not too late (remote app rocks!!)

and yep 18th too ;) 

Holly Molly that's some awesome news!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Jontravelguy said:

Dumb question that I haven’t seen the answer to: Why call NVC to get your case number? Don’t they just send it in the mail? If so, why do you need it early?

You can track your case if you have the number.

For me for example;

i can start taking my appointments if I just know the number.

and I need to change my address in the embassy stage so for that too I need the number.

or just to ease the anxiety and to be able to see if there's a problem with the case (some cases take longer and you may need to take action)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.