poceangirl

July 2021 I-130 filers

233 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Adil_Nola said:

When you file the AOS after 2 days, do you also upload police certificate and court clearance? TIA

Yes. So try to have your documents ready. Some police reports have to be within so many days so you don’t want to get that too early. 

Timeline
34 minutes ago, heartnmoroc said:

Yes. So try to have your documents ready. Some police reports have to be within so many days so you don’t want to get that too early. 

Thanks heartinmorocco!

but i'm a bit confused reading the requirements from different department of state sources, that seem to give conflicting info:

1. The general requirements from the state department  (https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/step-5-collect-financial-evidence-and-other-supporting-documents/step-7-collect-civil-documents.html) says this: 

image.thumb.png.a4ad3fd72d2f1bd9ca1162a9a3473afe.png

2. US Embassy in France (https://fr.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/immigrant-visa-required-documents/) says this:

image.thumb.png.611a960f9b7ae974853bef936c9f9bd3.png

3. US Consulate in Morocco (https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/CSB-Casablanca.html) stays mute about it: 

image.thumb.png.3994c91ed74facf9bb444ca6daae145b.png

Edited by Adil_Nola

Timeline
6 hours ago, Adil_Nola said:

Thanks heartinmorocco!

but i'm a bit confused reading the requirements from different department of state sources, that seem to give conflicting info:

1. The general requirements from the state department  (https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/step-5-collect-financial-evidence-and-other-supporting-documents/step-7-collect-civil-documents.html) says this: 

image.thumb.png.a4ad3fd72d2f1bd9ca1162a9a3473afe.png

2. US Embassy in France (https://fr.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/immigrant-visa-required-documents/) says this:

image.thumb.png.611a960f9b7ae974853bef936c9f9bd3.png

3. US Consulate in Morocco (https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/CSB-Casablanca.html) stays mute about it: 

image.thumb.png.3994c91ed74facf9bb444ca6daae145b.png

Ok. My apologies. Not sure where I read the police report needs to be within two months. But this is better and will save time.  Thank you Adil_Nola

Mine is submitted on June 29 , 2021, first NOA 07/7/2021.

It's at Texas SC, actively being reviewed since 4th November. I'm overseas and my husband is a US citizen.... waiting.....best of luck everyone. 

Another July filer here, UK husband in UK. Filed online 22 July 2021, so received same day. Initially said Nebraska, but at some point was moved from there to Texas (like a large number of July filers it seems). 

Just got updated to Actively Reviewing today, however. I'm hopeful this is the quick turn around one, as it had been sitting at "received" since July.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

Hi! I filed on July 19th an I-130 consular processing for my spouse and our case was put in actively reviewing status on the 30th of December. Our processing location is Nebraska and our case is beyond normal processing time.

Our case has been in actively reviewing status for +60 days, is this normal? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, jravi said:

Hi! I filed on July 19th an I-130 consular processing for my spouse and our case was put in actively reviewing status on the 30th of December. Our processing location is Nebraska and our case is beyond normal processing time.

Have you checked with Emma "case status" to see if your processing location is still Nebraska?

Currently waiting 153 days in AR.... Per Emma my case was moved from Texas to California.

1 hour ago, jravi said:

Double check your SC. 

We received online and paper mail stating Nebraska but discovered we are actually with Vermont.

Been in AR for 80 days. 

Long AR is not unusual. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Troy B said:

Have you checked with Emma "case status" to see if your processing location is still Nebraska?

Currently waiting 153 days in AR.... Per Emma my case was moved from Texas to California.

How do you ask Emma for this? 

This is what Ema provides back:
Please select the "Check Case Status" link below to check your case status online. On the page that opens, enter your receipt number or case number and press the "Check Status" button.

*This link will take you to a new USCIS.gov site.

More Information:

What I go to check case status it does not provide a processing location. My processing location I know from my previously received mail and document showing where my case is being processed. Is there another way to do this?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Slovenia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, jravi said:

How do you ask Emma for this? 

This is what Ema provides back:
Please select the "Check Case Status" link below to check your case status online. On the page that opens, enter your receipt number or case number and press the "Check Status" button.

*This link will take you to a new USCIS.gov site.

More Information:

What I go to check case status it does not provide a processing location. My processing location I know from my previously received mail and document showing where my case is being processed. Is there another way to do this?

You can only access an agent during business hours, from 7 AM EST M-F. If you keep typing in "speak to an agent" and "technical problems" you should be able to connect to one. 

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 11/30/2021 at 8:18 AM, waterlooengineer said:

Good luck, Hoping you will see the approval soon.

I have had no updates since my status changed to Actively Reviewing on November 12th...

Actively Reviewing again on March 19th, 2022.

Checked USCIS documents. i130 has been approved.

PD: July 16th, 2021.

6 hours ago, waterlooengineer said:

Congrats!! :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 hours ago, waterlooengineer said:

Congratulations!!! 🎊🎈🍾 Did your approval come from Texas? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.