poceangirl

July 2021 I-130 filers

233 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
14 hours ago, heartnmoroc said:

Just went to Actively Reviewing. PD date 13Jul.  Receipt shows Nebraska but Emma live chat says it was moved to Vermont 13Jul. 

did you check under documents in your USCIS account?

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Timeline

Yes I’ve been checking this all along. It still says Nebraska. I ask Emma live chat agent if I was going to get a transfer letter and she said it was MOVED after the receipt was printed the same day not transferred.  Which to me sounds like the same thing but without the document to say so. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, algman said:

How do you get Emma live chat to tell you which center is your case at?

I have been trying but with no luck. 

you'll have to type in "technical difficulties"

and then "live agent"

or something like that

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
On 11/28/2021 at 4:58 PM, ArethisPT said:

From what I've read from other people in this forum, you should start looking at the documents tab during this week, you might get something there....keep us posted on any news

Hopping up and down and jumping for joy rn!!!!!!

Requeued to under active review as of today (second time) AND have an approval notice in my documents!!!!!!!!! NOA2!!!!!

5 hours ago, Pinky37 said:

Requeued to under active review as of today (second time) AND have an approval notice in my documents!!!!!!!!! NOA2!!!!!

That’s great!! Congratulations 🙂

Timeline
6 hours ago, Pinky37 said:

Congratulations.

Do you have all your NVC documents ready? if not, get going right now

the wait time at NVC is three months after you submit for review of documents

Timeline
1 hour ago, etrangais said:

Congratulations.

Do you have all your NVC documents ready? if not, get going right now

the wait time at NVC is three months after you submit for review of documents

Thank you, and yes they're mostly done. :) Almost sent them with the original petition. I just want my husband to get the packet so he feels official. Lol

Timeline
53 minutes ago, Pinky37 said:

Thank you, and yes they're mostly done. :) Almost sent them with the original petition. I just want my husband to get the packet so he feels official. Lol

Forget everything you sent with the I-130 as far as civil documents as NVC does not have access to them.

you will have to submit everything they ask for, even if it was submitted with the original petition

Timeline
5 hours ago, etrangais said:

Forget everything you sent with the I-130 as far as civil documents as NVC does not have access to them.

you will have to submit everything they ask for, even if it was submitted with the original petition

I know. Lol Already warned the husband of that too. Thank you for the reminder. :)

8 hours ago, Adil_Nola said:

Hi all, 

Planning to file I-130 online, and will be moving from California to Louisiana (for about 9 months) while working remotely for my employer in California (and keeping my original residence there). Do I file with CSC or TSC? I heard TSC processes applications much faster than CSC.  TIA.

Unfortunately you don’t get to choose which service center processes your application. If you file online, you just submit it and then you will receive notification of where your application has been sent to. Can be transferred to another at any moment.

if you mail it in there are different locations to send it to depending on your location, however these are just lockboxes and not actual service centers. It then gets forwarded on to a random center.

:( 

ME: 😇Don't look at processing times. Processing times are a lie. Some people get approved in 5 months at the California Center... you'll get your approval. Be patient.😇

ALSO ME: :girlwerewolf2xn:WHEN CAN I SUE USCIS? DO I HAVE A VALID REASON FOR EXPEDITE? SERIOUSLY WHY IS THIS TAKING SO LONG?!?!?:girlwerewolf2xn:

Hoping everyone gets their approval soon and we can move to NVC stage.

For those at NVC stage wishing you no additional documentation requests. 

Happy Holidays everyone~ 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.