poceangirl

July 2021 I-130 filers

233 posts in this topic

Timeline

Hello Guys,  After filling online application my case went to Texas Service Center. 4 weeks back I had chat with Live Agent and they told me my case has transfer to Potomac Service Center.  (03/17/2022) I had Chat with Live Agent again and this time they told me my case transfer to California Service Center. Status says " Case is Being Actively Reviewed" Since 11/09/2021. I checked California Processing time and it shows 6.5 to 8.5 Months. Receipt date of inquiry is July 16,2021. My case date was July 3,2021.   I am Hoping to have Approval soon. 🤞. Best of Luck to all. 

Edited by TrackerI130

Hi guys, any July approvals recently? By my calculation the early July filers should be getting approved by now, but when I check the timelines (and I do this neurotically lol) some June ones are still pending. I guess the timeline's extending to 9.5 months onwards... I'm going crazy lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
3 hours ago, Mpowie said:

Hi guys, any July approvals recently? By my calculation the early July filers should be getting approved by now, but when I check the timelines (and I do this neurotically lol) some June ones are still pending. I guess the timeline's extending to 9.5 months onwards... I'm going crazy lol

PD 13 Jul 21 -Nebraska SVC

actively reviewing 21Dec 21

visa application approved 2 Feb22

waiting in interview date. 

3 hours ago, Mpowie said:

Ours has not yet approve too

Submitted date 7 July 2021 in Nebraska

Active review on 9 Feb 2022

Sent few outside normal processing time inquiry but no reply. 

Our application got lost in the 1st time... already waited for a year to find out..

But this time still have no progress 😔 

8 hours ago, Mpowie said:

I'm going crazy too. It just feels like such a waste of time away from my husband. We still have NVC to go through too.

I've not seen many July filers approved without a K3 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 hours ago, InpatientSpouse said:

My case said actively reviewing, is it too late to file K3? 

It doesn’t hurt to try. After all it’s free. 

1 hour ago, SM0 said:

Just got notification of our I-130 being approved!

We applied on 6th July 2021 and were processed by California.

So happy!

Congratulations!!!! 🎊🍾🎉 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
1 hour ago, SM0 said:

So happy!

CONGRATS!!! 🎉🎊🍾 

13 hours ago, SM0 said:

So happy!

woohoo! congratulations!

Finally, it's here. The last month was tough as it has been about time for July fliers OR we were about to go on a long window for whatever unknown reason.

PD July 7, USC petitioner IR-1

July 22 - Actively Renewing

April 7 - Actively Renewing again, approval notice in the Documents.

Moved from Nebraska to California Service center.

No i-129 filed, did make a case inquiry after 8.5 months which came back with a generic response.

Hang in there!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

I-130 was approved, I had contacted USCIS via the online service request and did not receive a response, I contacted their chat support and was informed our case which originally was in Nebraska was sent to Texas processing. I then contacted my senator's office and they ascertained that it was in Vermont on Wednesday. And today it was approved. Now onto NVC processing.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
1 hour ago, jravi said:

I-130 was approved, I had contacted USCIS via the online service request and did not receive a response, I contacted their chat support and was informed our case which originally was in Nebraska was sent to Texas processing. I then contacted my senator's office and they ascertained that it was in Vermont on Wednesday. And today it was approved. Now onto NVC processing.

Question - when you reached out to your Senator's office what did you say? I'm considering reaching out to my senators office as well ( I figured it couldn't hurt).  I am just curious how you approached this. Thanks in advance!

And CONGRATS!

Edited by AngESperr

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
On 4/9/2022 at 2:33 PM, AngESperr said:

Question - when you reached out to your Senator's office what did you say? I'm considering reaching out to my senators office as well ( I figured it couldn't hurt).  I am just curious how you approached this. Thanks in advance!

And CONGRATS!

This is what I wrote, though depending on the senator they might have a form for you to fill out. They will need a signature in order to reach out to USCIS on your behalf.

Dear Office of Senator _____,

My name is _____ and I am a US citizen and registered voter in the state of ___ and former resident of _____. My US passport number is ______. My US residence is _______and my ______ Drivers License Number is ______. I am currently residing abroad in ______-. Our address in _____ is _____ I am contacting you for support with an I-130 immigration visa for my spouse _____ which is currently “outside the normal processing times.”

My family and I are looking to relocate back to the United States and to _____, my wife is _____ and my son _____. My wife _____ and I have been married since ____and my wife’s passport number is ______and our case receipt number is ______ which we submitted on ______ online through the my.uscis.gov portal and our case was put into actively reviewing on _______with nothing missing from the application according to the notice. I submitted a service request on the _____ and my confirmation number is ______ and I have yet to receive any information. We would like to understand if there will be an update? If there is problem of some sort? When we could expect a decision considering this is already outside of normal processing times?

I kindly would greatly appreciate your assistance and consideration with this issue with USCIS and I am happy to take a phone call at _____or _____ or an email _______.

Best Regards,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.