poceangirl

July 2021 I-130 filers

233 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, ghostkate said:

Wondering if most of you guys submitted I130in July already got approved? 

We submitted online and received noa1 on 7 July, but no update yet.

We submitted ours online oj July and got the NO1 on July 8. Still haven't heard anything yet

14 minutes ago, ghostkate said:

UnfortunAtely not.. PD 21st July, actively reviewing end of November . If our application is still at Potomac then we won’t hear anything until maybe may or June which is really heartbreaking

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
26 minutes ago, ghostkate said:

We submitted 13 July and 21Dec went to actively Reviewing. But on the 21Dec before I saw the update I submitted a K3 as well.  Ours was transferred to Vermont and saw it takes months..so that was the reason for the K3 to “try” to speed things up. You never know if you don’t try right?  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
1 hour ago, ghostkate said:

I submitted July 16th, and no news at all. I think the majority of us are still waiting. I'm prayful we we will all hear something within the next 3 months! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, ghostkate said:

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Almost there for those whos file went to Nebraska....maybe 1-2 week more till they start on July files. 

4 hours ago, ghostkate said:

Submitted my i-130 in early March....still nothing.  You have several more months most likely.  The stats indicate just shy of a year on average.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
11 hours ago, ghostkate said:

Yes. Pd 7/18, approved 12/24 or 26.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I submitted a k3 in late October, pd/noa1 was November 3rd. 24th of November, suddenly my i130 went actively reviewing, then 12/23or 24 it went actively reviewing again, and my approval notice was in the documents section. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 1/20/2022 at 10:52 AM, heartnmoroc said:

We submitted 13 July and 21Dec went to actively Reviewing. But on the 21Dec before I saw the update I submitted a K3 as well.  Ours was transferred to Vermont and saw it takes months..so that was the reason for the K3 to “try” to speed things up. You never know if you don’t try right?  

Cr-1 Visa approved today. Now on to more waiting. But Thankful for this part to be done. 

On 1/21/2022 at 12:52 AM, heartnmoroc said:

5 hours ago, heartnmoroc said:

Cr-1 Visa approved today. Now on to more waiting. But Thankful for this part to be done. 

Did you receive a receipt or reply about the K3 or did they just approve the I-130? 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Kor2USA said:

Did you receive a receipt or reply about the K3 or did they just approve the I-130? 

I received a noa1 (receipt) for the K3 on Jan 4 and it’s still shows case received.

The approval was for the I-130. 

The case went to actively reviewing (I-130) on the 21Dec and changed again  to actively reviewing on the 1Feb, and also on the 1Feb it shows the approval (noa2) in the document section. 

I’m not sure if the K3 helped because the 1-30 went to actively reviewing before I sent in the K3 (because it still shows received).  

12 minutes ago, heartnmoroc said:

I received a noa1 (receipt) for the K3 on Jan 4 and it’s still shows case received.

The approval was for the I-130. 

The case went to actively reviewing (I-130) on the 21Dec and changed again  to actively reviewing on the 1Feb, and also on the 1Feb it shows the approval (noa2) in the document section. 

I’m not sure if the K3 helped because the 1-30 went to actively reviewing before I sent in the K3 (because it still shows received).  

Thanks! We've been in active review since December 10 and also at Vermont so hopefully hopefully we'll get the NOA2 soon. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Kor2USA said:

Thanks! We've been in active review since December 10 and also at Vermont so hopefully hopefully we'll get the NOA2 soon. 

I hope this for you as well. It’s really crazy how we have to wait months for this process.   

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.