poceangirl

July 2021 I-130 filers

233 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, jravi said:

How does NVC get in contact with the beneficiary? Phone call? Mail? Email?

They contact you via email. 

We got our Welcome email 5 days after our I-130 was approved. 

Edited by Kor2USA

On 1/15/2022 at 12:40 AM, H Al said:

It depends, some cases take months and some takes couple of days; my case has been in active review stage since 86 days.  Hope yours is different and you will get the approval soon.

My case has been in active review for 200 days and still waiting

On 3/22/2022 at 11:05 PM, Kor2USA said:

I-130 was approved! 

260 days. 

NOA1 told us we were at Nebraska. Emma said Vermont. Have not personally seen approval notice but assume we were approved out of Vermont.  

PD: July 5, 2021

First Active Review: December 10, 2021

Second Active Review: March 21, 2022

(Husband logged in and saw approval notice March 21, 2022)

Officially Approved: March 22,  2022. 

Now, we wait for Welcome letter. 

Question: Who do they send the welcome letter to? Beneficiary AND petitioner or only petitioner? 

That is awesome! I have been in active review since Sept 22, 2021. My PD is Aug 31,  2021. Hoping to get my I-130 approval within the next month or so

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
9 hours ago, InpatientSpouse said:

Any July 15th approvals? Year 2021; Texas Service Center? 

July 16th 2021, Texas Service Center - I’ve been actively reviewing since Feb 15th, still awaiting our approval. 

48 minutes ago, AngESperr said:

July 16th 2021, Texas Service Center - I’ve been actively reviewing since Feb 15th, still awaiting our approval. 

I been actively reviewing the same day.. Texas is disappointing right now, how could California improve and Texas no improvement. I don’t wish this feeling on anyone outside of immigration proceedings.. it’s so hard being away from my husband, Delays with starting or growing family, having enough PTO to travel constantly. It hurts my heart so bad… being separated from the ones you want to be closest to the most. I see in many Facebook groups a lot of 2022 approvals, im happy for them but what about us? After this long wait with USCIS, there’s still another lengthy process to go… I sent a letter to my senator and nothing. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
4 hours ago, InpatientSpouse said:

I been actively reviewing the same day.. Texas is disappointing right now, how could California improve and Texas no improvement. I don’t wish this feeling on anyone outside of immigration proceedings.. it’s so hard being away from my husband, Delays with starting or growing family, having enough PTO to travel constantly. It hurts my heart so bad… being separated from the ones you want to be closest to the most. I see in many Facebook groups a lot of 2022 approvals, im happy for them but what about us? After this long wait with USCIS, there’s still another lengthy process to go… I sent a letter to my senator and nothing. 

I totally understand. I really do believe our approvals are coming very soon. Try to hang in there. This will not last forever. I’m actually pregnant and we are hoping it works out that he is here for the birth (due in October) it is our first. I totally get feeling like the process isn’t fair. Don’t give up. ❤️ Hang in there! 

7 hours ago, AngESperr said:

I totally understand. I really do believe our approvals are coming very soon. Try to hang in there. This will not last forever. I’m actually pregnant and we are hoping it works out that he is here for the birth (due in October) it is our first. I totally get feeling like the process isn’t fair. Don’t give up. ❤️ Hang in there! 

🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾 Trying .. Thank you 😊 

4 hours ago, InpatientSpouse said:

Hello, if your request to expedite is denied, does that causes delay with processing? Can it? 

No I don't believe it changes anything. Your application will be handled as before

On 4/9/2022 at 6:06 AM, jravi said:

I-130 was approved, I had contacted USCIS via the online service request and did not receive a response, I contacted their chat support and was informed our case which originally was in Nebraska was sent to Texas processing. I then contacted my senator's office and they ascertained that it was in Vermont on Wednesday. And today it was approved. Now onto NVC processing.

Congrats, When did you file your I130 ?

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.