poceangirl

July 2021 I-130 filers

233 posts in this topic

Hi!!

I couldn't find any threads on I-130 filers for July 2021, so thought I'd start one! I'm a lurker on other similar threads and find them useful, hopefully this one will be the same. 

Our NOA1 was from Nebraska on 26th July , but heard from Emma is is at Potomac.. ! Not heard anything since then. I'm from the UK and my husband is the USC. 

Wishing everyone speedy approvals :)

When you go on the chat type ‘live agent’ and it will connect you with a real person. They ask you some questions to confirm your identity, then you can ask what you want

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey @poceangirl thanks for starting this thread :)

I submitted my petition on July 16th, 2021. NOA1 came from Texas and last week, inquiring from Emma, I was told my case has been transferred to Nebraska.

Wishing a speedy process to all :D

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck everyone!! I've seen some June approvals trickling through.. Hopefully July won't be too far behind :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 9/21/2021 at 5:59 AM, waterlooengineer said:

Hey @poceangirl thanks for starting this thread :)

I submitted my petition on July 16th, 2021. NOA1 came from Texas and last week, inquiring from Emma, I was told my case has been transferred to Nebraska.

Wishing a speedy process to all :D

Mine is submitted on July 15, 2021 also. It's at Texas SC hopefully we hear something soon best of luck everyone. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've seen some early July filers get approved on here and in some of the Facebook groups. Looks like a lot of them were from Nebraska

Edited by poceangirl

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 11/6/2021 at 9:55 AM, poceangirl said:

I've seen some early July filers get approved on here and in some of the Facebook groups. Looks like a lot of them were from Nebraska

Thats great! I got to know a few weeks ago through askEmma that my case is in Nebraska too. Fingers crossed now for an approval for us all!

13 hours ago, Snirgeu said:

Hi, could you please share with me which FB groups those are? I would like to join please

There's a few

I-130 filers immigration group
CR1/IR1 K1 US VISA PROCESSING
I-130 Petition Potomac Filers

If you just search on facebook 'I-130 filer' .. . 'cr-1 visa' etc you should see some groups popping up. there are also some for specific service centres and countries.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.