poceangirl

July 2021 I-130 filers

233 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Kor2USA said:

I want everyone to be approved...

Especially you the starter of this thread!!! 

Thank you! That would be amazing 😄

On 3/22/2022 at 10:05 PM, Kor2USA said:

Question: Who do they send the welcome letter to? Beneficiary AND petitioner or only petitioner? 

To both, if both have email addresses listed on the I-130.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 3/22/2022 at 11:05 PM, Kor2USA said:

I-130 was approved! 

260 days. 

NOA1 told us we were at Nebraska. Emma said Vermont. Have not personally seen approval notice but assume we were approved out of Vermont.  

PD: July 5, 2021

First Active Review: December 10, 2021

Second Active Review: March 21, 2022

(Husband logged in and saw approval notice March 21, 2022)

Officially Approved: March 22,  2022. 

Now, we wait for Welcome letter. 

Question: Who do they send the welcome letter to? Beneficiary AND petitioner or only petitioner? 

Congrats! I just received the NVC welcome email today. It was sent to both petitioner and beneficiary. I just paid the AOS and immigrant fee. It says its in process. 

5 minutes ago, waterlooengineer said:

Congrats! I just received the NVC welcome email today. It was sent to both petitioner and beneficiary. I just paid the AOS and immigrant fee. It says its in process. 

Awesome! Thanks for the update. 

We submitted our application on 6th July 2021 and we are with California. I have noticed that California's processing time estimate has fallen dramatically and we are now in range for a case inquiry, however when we try to submit one it tells us we are not eligible.

Anyone else experienced this?

Screenshot_20220327-164750_Chrome.jpg

32 minutes ago, SM0 said:

We submitted our application on 6th July 2021 and we are with California. I have noticed that California's processing time estimate has fallen dramatically and we are now in range for a case inquiry, however when we try to submit one it tells us we are not eligible.

Maybe your case was transferred to a service center with a longer processing time 

5 hours ago, SM0 said:

I'm curious as you how your situation comes out because my PD isn't far behind yours (8/10/21)  Please keep us posted if you submit an inquiry to USCIS.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
11 minutes ago, SM0 said:

We contacted USCIS via live chat. Our case is still at California and they agreed that based on current processing time we should be able to submit a case inquiry so they have done this for us. Now we wait 30 days to see what they say.

Maybe you should submit a K3 to go with it. It probably won’t get approved but it seems to get things moving faster.  I submitted one after waiting like you did and seeing people who submitted both the i30 and K3 get actively reviewing before me and getting approved.  It’s not going to hurt to submit one. DIY because the form is easy because your filling out things already on the i30 form. Look at the trend of people who did both. Ijs. 

15 hours ago, heartnmoroc said:

Maybe you should submit a K3 to go with it. It probably won’t get approved but it seems to get things moving faster.  I submitted one after waiting like you did and seeing people who submitted both the i30 and K3 get actively reviewing before me and getting approved.  It’s not going to hurt to submit one. DIY because the form is easy because your filling out things already on the i30 form. Look at the trend of people who did both. Ijs. 

We did this 1 month ago. I am not convinced it really helps but we are so fed up of being apart that we will go with whichever method gets us there faster.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
35 minutes ago, InpatientSpouse said:

Any July 15th PD approval? I was switched to actively reviewing on 2/15/22. 

Not yet for me… I had the same PD date and same actively reviewed date. Ours went from

Nebraska to Texas. We are praying for an approval soon! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.