JayDGODITRUST

June 2020 I-751 filers

1,349 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, See7 said:

In some cases USICS is using old biometric that they captured during your AOS, it might be worth checking by contacting USCIS.

Thank you @See7

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I just submitted a second case inquiry. The first one was January 10th and of course I never received a response within 30 days. This one now says I have to wait until March 17th... 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
On 2/12/2021 at 2:14 PM, izavox said:

Hi guys! Wondering if somebody else got the same. I got a RFE today, asking for more evidence. I'd say, aside from the Affidavits (which I didnt do because my husband and I have so many joint accounts together and I thought the affidavits weren't that necessary from what I was gathering) and not a lot of photos, I'm not sure what else they want as evidence. I sent them so much stuff, I'm really puzzled at this request.

I guess I'll send those again and add more photos and the affidavits this time around, but I'm really surprised at the letter considering how much stuff I sent. Anyways, I guess back to work on that again haha

Hi! I got a similar RFE but I doubt its official nature. How does your RFE look like? Mine doesn't have my application number of a bar code. It looks like a letter anyone can type (it's not on that special paper etc.) and doesn't have any official marks (stamps, signature, bar code). Also, for affidavits mine says that I should add personal information of those providing the letters such as SSN number and copies of their documents. 

Also, the RFE comes from a different office than the one where my application was supposed to be.

Thanks and good luck with your application. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

So...After 8 months they updated my status to “fingerprints were taken” (even though my package was sent with fingerprints all along since June) 😂 at least it’s something, right?

and now, do I wait +1 year for a RFE or approval? 😅 

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

4 hours ago, valentinasc said:

So...After 8 months they updated my status to “fingerprints were taken” (even though my package was sent with fingerprints all along since June) 😂 at least it’s something, right?

and now, do I wait +1 year for a RFE or approval? 😅 

It might happen sooner than you think. I'm also a California filer (Aug 2020) and my fingerprints were applied last month. Case approved 2 days ago.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
3 hours ago, mushroomspore said:

It might happen sooner than you think. I'm also a California filer (Aug 2020) and my fingerprints were applied last month. Case approved 2 days ago.

My service center is MSC in which I heard terrible things about...but we will see, I’m filing from overseas but was in Cali before my move. Congrats on your case being approved! I’ll just forget about it for now 😅

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

18 hours ago, iceman81 said:

I received a status change today. After 8 months, New card being produced. 

Service center is LIN

That is great news. Congratulations!  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

Does anyone know if USCIS is actually scheduling interviews during this Covid time or I should expect the interview to be waived? My case was moved to NBC in Missouri, but this morning I got this status update that the case is ready and that they will schedule the interview and send me a notice

image.png.059b10f200a5ab9cff34f8051b68855a.png

Edited by KF & OS

10/16/2015-------Started Dating ( we had met in person in 2012 and been friends thru the years)

11/12/2016------- Met in person again

11/14/2016------- Got engaged

12/01/2016------ I-129F Mailed to Lewisville, TX

12/05/2016------ NOA 1 Text message

12/08/2016------ NOA 1 Hard copy

03/08/2017------ NOA 2 On USCIS website

03/21/2017------ NVC Recieves

03/22/2017------ Case # assigned and sent to Embassy 

03/28/2017------ Case Reaches the embassy and updated on the CEAC website as "Ready"

04/10/2017------ Calls embassy to inquire about interview slot and told there is none.....Case last updated on CEAC website, still says "Ready"

On 2/26/2021 at 7:29 AM, Anda said:

What do you mean when you say that "my package was sent with fingerprints"? You mean that you paid for the biometric services..or something else? Thanks.

If you're filing from overseas (most likely due to military orders) you have to submit fingerprints with your package. (I'm assuming that's what she meant) it's in the filing instructions

K1 timeline

08/18/2017 - I-129F sent, 08/22/2017 - I-129F NOA1, 03/16/2018 - NOA2, 05/23/2018 - Interview

05/29/2018 - VOH - pick up at US Consulate Frankfurt, 05/31/2018 - POE , 07/13/2018 - Wedding ❤️

AOS timeline

08/03/2018 - I-485/I-131/I-765 sent, 08/06/2018 - I-485/I-131/I-765 received, 08/14/2018 - NOA1 email/text message

08/13/2018 - NOA1 notice date on hard copy (in mailbox on 08/18/2018), 09/05/2018 - Biometrics appointment

11/28/2018 - Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview, 12/06/2018 - Interview was scheduled

01/10/2019 - AOS Interview, 01/10/2019 - Green Card approved!! ❤️, 01/19/2019 - Green Card in mailbox

EAD expedite due to financial hardship caused by hurricane florence 

09/19/2018 - requested expedite via call, 09/24/2018 - USCIS email asked proof of job offer via fax

11/28/2018 - called USCIS - apparently they never received my response via fax.. 🙄

12/06/2018 - USCIS opened my expedite request and email me asking for proof of financial loss

12/18/2018 - card is being produced, 12/19/2018 - Cases approved EAD/AP

12/24/2018 - EAD/AP approval letter in mailbox ❤️12/28/2018 - EAD/AP Combo Card in mailbox 🎉

On 2/26/2021 at 8:24 AM, KF & OS said:

Does anyone know if USCIS is actually scheduling interviews during this Covid time or I should expect the interview to be waived? My case was moved to NBC in Missouri, but this morning I got this status update that the case is ready and that they will schedule the interview and send me a notice

image.png.059b10f200a5ab9cff34f8051b68855a.png

I received same notice Friday

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.