JayDGODITRUST

June 2020 I-751 filers

1,349 posts in this topic

On 11/20/2020 at 9:03 AM, Ajt3 said:

Hey people I need a help as right now I am on my Vacation and I checked in my email from Usps informed delivery that I received  something from Uscis, I am going back to home on December 6th. But I really need to know what is inside that letter. Do u know how I can do that? Do I have to call  USCIS or something?plz urgent help

note- I applied for I-751 and already got my I 797c almost 4-5months ago.

You can follow your case on the USCIS website. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Diane and Chris said:

Yes. 

I did check it. It says the case was received. I think that letter must be biometrics. I am on vacation now. I am coming back early from my Vacation to figure that out.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Guys I got a response regarding my second inquiry about the biometrics:

Our records indicate that we are awaiting your appearance for biometric processing. Your case is currently in suspense or on hold until we receive your biometrics.  Your application information has been entered into the system which schedules applicants for biometrics at their local ASC. Once you have been scheduled, you will receive an ASC Appointment Notice containing the date, time and location of your appointment.  You must take the ASC Appointment Notice and photo ID to your appointment.

On March 18, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services temporarily suspended routine in-person services to help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). Beginning  June 4, 2020, certain USCIS Field Offices and Asylum Offices will resume non-emergency face-to-face services to the public, unless local Health Officials determine public closures should be extended further. Application support centers will resume services later. USCIS has enacted precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please follow all mitigation instruction contained in that notice.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 hours ago, Rose Iaquinto said:

Guys I got a response regarding my second inquiry about the biometrics:

Our records indicate that we are awaiting your appearance for biometric processing. Your case is currently in suspense or on hold until we receive your biometrics.  Your application information has been entered into the system which schedules applicants for biometrics at their local ASC. Once you have been scheduled, you will receive an ASC Appointment Notice containing the date, time and location of your appointment.  You must take the ASC Appointment Notice and photo ID to your appointment.

On March 18, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services temporarily suspended routine in-person services to help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). Beginning  June 4, 2020, certain USCIS Field Offices and Asylum Offices will resume non-emergency face-to-face services to the public, unless local Health Officials determine public closures should be extended further. Application support centers will resume services later. USCIS has enacted precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please follow all mitigation instruction contained in that notice.

Hang in there. people start receiving biometrics from MSC. you would receive ur appointment soon. I am May filer and receive mine.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I had a notification in the mail that i was getting a USCIS letter... it ended up being just another copy of the  extension letter! It is dated 11/23/2020. Nothing about biometrics still UGH

On 11/24/2020 at 4:07 AM, Mill&bill said:

Hang in there. people start receiving biometrics from MSC. you would receive ur appointment soon. I am May filer and receive mine.

Hi, can you please share your NOA date , my wife is July Filer and NOA 8/11/2020....please give me some good news that she is getting her biometrics soon.  take care bye.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
6 hours ago, Rose Iaquinto said:

I had a notification in the mail that i was getting a USCIS letter... it ended up being just another copy of the  extension letter! It is dated 11/23/2020. Nothing about biometrics still UGH

So weird. They're so incompetent. 😕 

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

01/24/22: Approved!

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

01/24/22: Approved!

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
21 hours ago, Butterfly2 said:

Hi, can you please share your NOA date , my wife is July Filer and NOA 8/11/2020....please give me some good news that she is getting her biometrics soon.  take care bye.

my NOA date is june 31

Biometrics done today. Online status changed to biometrics applied

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

N-400 Filed Electronically                        : 06/16/2021

Application Received online notice        : 06/16/2021

Biometrics Reuse online notice              : 06/16/2021

Interview Scheduled Notice(online)       : 08/20/2021

Interview Date                                            : 10/05/2021

Waiting....🙄

I-751 ROC Case Sent to TEXAS               :  06/24/2020

Package Delivered                                      :  06/25/2020       (+    1 Days, Total 1 Days)

Service Center Assigned, MSC                 :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

Checks Cashed                                            :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

NOA Arrived (Dated:  7/7)                          :  07/13/2020       (+  10 Days, Total 19 Days)

Biometric ASC Appt letter                          :  11/20/2020       (+130 Days, Total 149 Days)

(Note: No change to online status when Biometric ASC Appt letter arrived,  still says case received)

Biometrics Completed                                : 12/08/2020        (+018 Days, Total 167 Days)

Online Status, Biometric Applied               : 12/08/2020        (+000 Days, Total 167 Days)

Case ready for interview email                  :  04/21/2021       (+135 Days, Total 302 Days)

Interview Scheduled email                         :  04/26/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 307 Days)

Interview scheduled letter arrived             :  05/01/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 311 Days)

Interview scheduled for June 8th

Interview (Case Approved)                         :  06/08/2021       (+   39 Days. Total 350 Days)   

Case Approved Email                                  :  06/08/2021       (+   00 Days. Total 350 Days)

Card+Letter Arrived                                     :  06/14/2021      (+    07 Days, Total 357 Days)           

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.