JayDGODITRUST

June 2020 I-751 filers

1,349 posts in this topic

Hi everybody,

i have not received anything regarding biometrics since I received my NOA in July. What sort of service requests can I do? I tried to call USCIS, but this is futile. My case status is the same since 191 days (case received) and I have no idea if they sent something and it might have been lost in the mail (I worry about that). What service requests can I file?

thank you!

timeline (ROC):

06/29/2020 - package sent with USPS to Dallas lockbox

07/01/2020 - package delivered and signed for 

07/08/2020 - CC charged

07/10/2020 - text message received

10 hours ago, BobKat said:

Hi everybody,

i have not received anything regarding biometrics since I received my NOA in July. What sort of service requests can I do? I tried to call USCIS, but this is futile. My case status is the same since 191 days (case received) and I have no idea if they sent something and it might have been lost in the mail (I worry about that). What service requests can I file?

thank you!

my 2 cents...create an online uscis account ( if you haven’t already ) once you login there will be an option to send message, follow the instructions and submit your question. Now, wait game begins 😊

Trust me you will certainly get a call from level 2, WHY?? Because it is based on my experience.

Last month I submitted a message through my online account and earlier this week I got a call from Washington DC # saying that “this is officer <name>” from USCIS and it’s regarding my online message. Officer started to verify details but I was confused (LOL) since officer didn’t mention his uscis id (which every level one does) so I wanted to make sure that it was not a spam call. As per him level 2 is an officer and they are FED employee thus they only go by “officer <name>” anyways long story short he was helpful and gave me all the information about my application.

@BobKat based on my conversation with uscis officer if you haven’t received your biometric it might be possible -

1) Your application is at the service center and they are still running background checks or they are still clearing their backlog since USCIS was closed for 3-4 months during initial Covid shutdown.

2) Or, your application is at local field office and waiting in queue to schedule an appointment.

Once USCIS officer (level 2) calls you only then you will be able to get a good view of your application. Trust me I have been on calls with level 1 multiple times and I always get different answers. I would suggest to message USCIS through your online account and wait for their response.

I hope you have a great day and happy holidays!

Edited by See7

12 minutes ago, See7 said:

my 2 cents...create an online uscis account ( if you haven’t already ) once you login there will be an option to send message, follow the instructions and submit your question. Now, wait game begins 😊

Trust me you will certainly get a call from level 2, WHY?? Because it is based on my experience.

Last month I submitted a message through my online account and earlier this week I got a call from Washington DC # saying that “this is officer <name>” from USCIS and it’s regarding my online message. Officer started to verify details but I was confused (LOL) since officer didn’t mention his uscis id (which every level one does) so I wanted to make sure that it was not a spam call. As per him level 2 is an officer and they are FED employee thus they only go by “officer <name>” anyways long story short he was helpful and gave me all the information about my application.

@BobKat based on my conversation with uscis officer if you haven’t received your biometric it might be possible -

1) Your application is at the service center and they are still running background checks or they are still clearing their backlog since USCIS was closed for 3-4 months during initial Covid shutdown.

2) Or, your application is at local field office and waiting in queue to schedule an appointment.

Once USCIS officer (level 2) calls you only then you will be able to get a good view of your application. Trust me I have been on calls with level 1 multiple times and I always get different answers. I would suggest to message USCIS through your online account and wait for their response.

I hope you have a great day and happy holidays!

Thank you! I was searching the possibilities of inquiries and none seem to apply, as my status hasn’t changed. Meaning, they sent something and it may have been lost in the mail, I could send a lost mail inquiry. Or if it was outside normal processing times, but it isn’t beyond 18 months.. I do have a myUSCiS Account and will send a question from there.

My case is with MSC and I’m in Atlants, so there’s the Atlanta field office.. both have major backlogs and processing times, as I understand it.

Happy holidays to you, too!

Edited by BobKat

timeline (ROC):

07/08/2020 - CC charged

33 minutes ago, See7 said:

I have another question regarding sending this message. It does not allow me to put in my case receipt number, the only number I would be able to put in would be that of the electronically filed GC application form from 2 years ago. How did you fill this in? Did you leave it blank? For the reason of inquiry I wrote "Other" and described it in the actual mail. Thank you for answers!

timeline (ROC):

07/08/2020 - CC charged

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 12/18/2020 at 11:29 PM, BobKat said:

Hi everybody,

thank you!

Hey I would say try checking e-request on Uscis. And check on Didn't receive documents  in mail and fill the details in the Query and send it to them.They will get back to u with an answer.

Here is the link

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/Intro.do

13 hours ago, Ajt3 said:

Hey I would say try checking e-request on Uscis. And check on Didn't receive documents  in mail and fill the details in the Query and send it to them.They will get back to u with an answer.

Here is the link

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/Intro.do

Thank you! I did that yesterday night.. missing mail. Shall receive answer by Jan 10th..

timeline (ROC):

07/08/2020 - CC charged

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

we are still in limbo with regards to biometrics... no update no letter. Case just says received. Coming up on 6 months with nothing from MSC...

6 hours ago, Rose Iaquinto said:

we are still in limbo with regards to biometrics... no update no letter. Case just says received. Coming up on 6 months with nothing from MSC...

You are also at MSC, correct? My field office is Atlanta and i think they are heavily backlogged. There was a post on VJ that actually gave insights/stats about field office processing times, but I can’t find it anymore. I only remember, Atlanta was at 45% working on their backlog in 2019 or so...

timeline (ROC):

07/08/2020 - CC charged

On 12/21/2020 at 11:05 AM, Rose Iaquinto said:

i am in CT, in MSC and filed in June. We had biometrics done in early december, i am guessing being in NY might be the reason you are seeing delays...bigger cities, bigger backlogs...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

N-400 Filed Electronically                        : 06/16/2021

Application Received online notice        : 06/16/2021

Biometrics Reuse online notice              : 06/16/2021

Interview Scheduled Notice(online)       : 08/20/2021

Interview Date                                            : 10/05/2021

Waiting....🙄

I-751 ROC Case Sent to TEXAS               :  06/24/2020

Package Delivered                                      :  06/25/2020       (+    1 Days, Total 1 Days)

Service Center Assigned, MSC                 :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

Checks Cashed                                            :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

NOA Arrived (Dated:  7/7)                          :  07/13/2020       (+  10 Days, Total 19 Days)

Biometric ASC Appt letter                          :  11/20/2020       (+130 Days, Total 149 Days)

(Note: No change to online status when Biometric ASC Appt letter arrived,  still says case received)

Biometrics Completed                                : 12/08/2020        (+018 Days, Total 167 Days)

Online Status, Biometric Applied               : 12/08/2020        (+000 Days, Total 167 Days)

Case ready for interview email                  :  04/21/2021       (+135 Days, Total 302 Days)

Interview Scheduled email                         :  04/26/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 307 Days)

Interview scheduled letter arrived             :  05/01/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 311 Days)

Interview scheduled for June 8th

Interview (Case Approved)                         :  06/08/2021       (+   39 Days. Total 350 Days)   

Case Approved Email                                  :  06/08/2021       (+   00 Days. Total 350 Days)

Card+Letter Arrived                                     :  06/14/2021      (+    07 Days, Total 357 Days)           

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
On 12/21/2020 at 10:05 AM, Rose Iaquinto said:

Same here for the Milwaukee office, with case at MSC. 😖

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

01/24/22: Approved!

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

01/24/22: Approved!

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
18 hours ago, KAMN said:

i am in CT, in MSC and filed in June. We had biometrics done in early december, i am guessing being in NY might be the reason you are seeing delays...bigger cities, bigger backlogs...

We just moved to NJ and we updated our address with uscis... but I am assuming there is still backlog... this is driving me nuts. Ugh I hope we get the notice soon.

2 hours ago, Rose Iaquinto said:

We just moved to NJ and we updated our address with uscis... but I am assuming there is still backlog... this is driving me nuts. Ugh I hope we get the notice soon.

Hope you do! NJ should be better than NY...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

N-400 Filed Electronically                        : 06/16/2021

Application Received online notice        : 06/16/2021

Biometrics Reuse online notice              : 06/16/2021

Interview Scheduled Notice(online)       : 08/20/2021

Interview Date                                            : 10/05/2021

Waiting....🙄

I-751 ROC Case Sent to TEXAS               :  06/24/2020

Package Delivered                                      :  06/25/2020       (+    1 Days, Total 1 Days)

Service Center Assigned, MSC                 :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

Checks Cashed                                            :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

NOA Arrived (Dated:  7/7)                          :  07/13/2020       (+  10 Days, Total 19 Days)

Biometric ASC Appt letter                          :  11/20/2020       (+130 Days, Total 149 Days)

(Note: No change to online status when Biometric ASC Appt letter arrived,  still says case received)

Biometrics Completed                                : 12/08/2020        (+018 Days, Total 167 Days)

Online Status, Biometric Applied               : 12/08/2020        (+000 Days, Total 167 Days)

Case ready for interview email                  :  04/21/2021       (+135 Days, Total 302 Days)

Interview Scheduled email                         :  04/26/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 307 Days)

Interview scheduled letter arrived             :  05/01/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 311 Days)

Interview scheduled for June 8th

Interview (Case Approved)                         :  06/08/2021       (+   39 Days. Total 350 Days)   

Case Approved Email                                  :  06/08/2021       (+   00 Days. Total 350 Days)

Card+Letter Arrived                                     :  06/14/2021      (+    07 Days, Total 357 Days)           

Tracked Case online and I see this..(maybe this transfer is due to workload balance)

On December 30, 2020, we transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WAC XXXXXXXXXX, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by January 29, 2021, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

@izavox or @TN_Meow do you guys have any update on your cases?

11 hours ago, See7 said:

Tracked Case online and I see this..(maybe this transfer is due to workload balance)

On December 30, 2020, we transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WAC XXXXXXXXXX, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by January 29, 2021, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

No, @See7, mine still hasn't changed since June 22.. I'm curious on what your notification would say. 

On June 17, 2020, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WACxxxx, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by July 17, 2020, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Edited by TN_Meow

ROC   Fedex shipped package on 6/16/2020

Package delivered to AZ location on 6/17/2020

Case received on 6/23/2020 with text update. 

NOA with 18-month extension received on 7/6/2020.

2-year Green card expires on 8/28/2020

23 hours ago, See7 said:

Join us here:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.