JayDGODITRUST

June 2020 I-751 filers

1,349 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 1/1/2021 at 11:13 AM, See7 said:

Tracked Case online and I see this..(maybe this transfer is due to workload balance)

On December 30, 2020, we transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WAC XXXXXXXXXX, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by January 29, 2021, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

@izavox or @TN_Meow do you guys have any update on your cases?

That's so interesting! Let us know what it says on your notice. Mine still stuck on the same July 3 notice. I've reached out for missing mail but I always get that the volume of cases is causing the delay. So frustrating :( 

ROC:

June 27, 2020 - Sent packet via USPS

July 3, 2020 - Case Received (California Service Center)

August 5, 2020 - NOA Received

January 6, 2021: Case Transferred to NBC Office

July 6, 2021: Previous biometrics reused

October 12, 2021: Interview Scheduled for November 8, 2021

November 8, 2021: Permanent Green Card Approved!

Timeline (From J-1 visa to Adjustment of Status):

Juy 3rd 2017 - Got Married!

July 8th 2017 - Mailed AOS packet

July 11th 2017 - PD

August 14th 2017 - Biometrics Appt (for I-485)

August 21th 2017 - Biometrics (for I-765)

August 24th 2017 - Updated online for Case Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview

October 16th 2017 - Advance Parole Approved (after 100 days)

October 20th 2017 - Received Advance Parole in the mail

November 16th 2017 - 'New Card Is Being Produced' (after 108 days)

November 25th 2017 - Received EAD in the mail

August 16th, 2018 - Status Changed to "Interview Was Scheduled"

August 25th, 2018 - Interview Scheduled For September 25, 2018

September 25th, 2018 - Green Card Approved at Interview

October 3rd, 2018 - Received Green Card In The Mail

On 1/1/2021 at 10:54 PM, TN_Meow said:

No, @See7, mine still hasn't changed since June 22.. I'm curious on what your notification would say. 

On June 17, 2020, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WACxxxx, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by July 17, 2020, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

My case is transferred to USCIS National Benefits Center, Lee's Summit, MO for 'standard processing' as per I-797C I got yesterday.

On 1/2/2021 at 3:59 PM, izavox said:

That's so interesting! Let us know what it says on your notice. Mine still stuck on the same July 3 notice. I've reached out for missing mail but I always get that the volume of cases is causing the delay. So frustrating :( 

My case is transferred to USCIS National Benefits Center, Lee's Summit, MO for 'standard processing' as per I-797C I got yesterday.

So, I raised a "did not receive notice in mail" -request on 12/19. Today my case status updated to: "Notice was returned to USCIS Because the Post office could not deliver it."

Which is weird, because I talked to the mail lady who delivers our mail and she did not have anything like that not able to be delivered since she delivers for our area. I also went to the mail office and asked there (Had to do it before for my GC) and they did not have any knowledge of any mail to my address. I also did not see anything in my informed delivery. 

So, I thought I file a new request for missed mail. But I could not, because I already raised a request within the last 30 days. I called USCIS (like 5 mins ago and simply asked "Where is my case at" and what is my address on file" so she had to connect me to an information officer. The lady was very nice, very patient and escalated the case to a Tier 2 agent, who will call me back within 48 hours. She does not have all information, but was pretty positive that this is the biometrics notice. 

I nearly had a heart attack...Anyways. I did not move, my address is the same - I have no idea why it could not be delivered. I noticed, though, that my address vanished on the myUSCIS page. I have no way of redoing my address on there. Anyone with similar experience?

Edited by BobKat

timeline (ROC):

06/29/2020 - package sent with USPS to Dallas lockbox

07/01/2020 - package delivered and signed for 

07/08/2020 - CC charged

07/10/2020 - text message received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 1/1/2021 at 11:13 AM, See7 said:

Tracked Case online and I see this..(maybe this transfer is due to workload balance)

On December 30, 2020, we transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WAC XXXXXXXXXX, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by January 29, 2021, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

@izavox or @TN_Meow do you guys have any update on your cases?

I got this notice yesterday as well @See7

ROC:

June 27, 2020 - Sent packet via USPS

July 3, 2020 - Case Received (California Service Center)

August 5, 2020 - NOA Received

January 6, 2021: Case Transferred to NBC Office

July 6, 2021: Previous biometrics reused

October 12, 2021: Interview Scheduled for November 8, 2021

November 8, 2021: Permanent Green Card Approved!

Timeline (From J-1 visa to Adjustment of Status):

Juy 3rd 2017 - Got Married!

July 8th 2017 - Mailed AOS packet

July 11th 2017 - PD

August 14th 2017 - Biometrics Appt (for I-485)

August 21th 2017 - Biometrics (for I-765)

August 24th 2017 - Updated online for Case Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview

October 16th 2017 - Advance Parole Approved (after 100 days)

October 20th 2017 - Received Advance Parole in the mail

November 16th 2017 - 'New Card Is Being Produced' (after 108 days)

November 25th 2017 - Received EAD in the mail

August 16th, 2018 - Status Changed to "Interview Was Scheduled"

August 25th, 2018 - Interview Scheduled For September 25, 2018

September 25th, 2018 - Green Card Approved at Interview

October 3rd, 2018 - Received Green Card In The Mail

On 1/4/2021 at 3:56 PM, See7 said:

My case is also at the National Benefits Center  and the status hasn't changed since I received noa and biometrics letters back in July. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

My case was also transferred to the National Benefits Center a month ago and nothing has changed ever since. Its starting to look like they are just transferring all these cases to NBC. Unfortunately I cant find any estimated processing time for this center anywhere!!!

Edited by KF & OS

10/16/2015-------Started Dating ( we had met in person in 2012 and been friends thru the years)

11/12/2016------- Met in person again

11/14/2016------- Got engaged

12/01/2016------ I-129F Mailed to Lewisville, TX

12/05/2016------ NOA 1 Text message

12/08/2016------ NOA 1 Hard copy

03/08/2017------ NOA 2 On USCIS website

03/21/2017------ NVC Recieves

03/22/2017------ Case # assigned and sent to Embassy 

03/28/2017------ Case Reaches the embassy and updated on the CEAC website as "Ready"

04/10/2017------ Calls embassy to inquire about interview slot and told there is none.....Case last updated on CEAC website, still says "Ready"

Hi everybody,

I need some advice, please.

Yesterday, I finally got a call back from a Tier 2. As I wrote before, I got a status update that USPS returned a notice to USCIS. I still don't know which notice it could've been, as the officer did not see any biometrics scheduled yet, however, tier 1 officers told me they were likely ordered on Dec. 4.  Since I have filed a missing notice e-request on Dec. 19 - I am not able to send a new request until Jan 19. Officer said case looks ok but didn't know what was sent back. It was not a biometrics notice. 

Would he have seen any RFE? I am just worried I am missing something important. It could well be (maybe) that USCIS re-sent the NOA? That is the only notice I got and maybe they just sent that?

Should I file a new missing mail request? Should I call USCIS again? 

I did not see anything in informed delivery and the post office and mail person have no idea why and what. I put my name into my mailbox, just in case. Did not move...Case status simply changed from pending to mail returned - nothing inbetween - no indication of anything. 

Any advice and perspective is truly appreciated!

Thank you!

timeline (ROC):

07/08/2020 - CC charged

On 1/8/2021 at 10:04 AM, izavox said:

I got this notice yesterday as well @See7

@izavox and @See7, just checked my case, still no update since June 22 😔  . Did you have new updates on your cases? 

ROC   Fedex shipped package on 6/16/2020

Package delivered to AZ location on 6/17/2020

Case received on 6/23/2020 with text update. 

NOA with 18-month extension received on 7/6/2020.

2-year Green card expires on 8/28/2020

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 1/14/2021 at 10:39 AM, BobKat said:

Hi everybody,

I need some advice, please.

Yesterday, I finally got a call back from a Tier 2. As I wrote before, I got a status update that USPS returned a notice to USCIS. I still don't know which notice it could've been, as the officer did not see any biometrics scheduled yet, however, tier 1 officers told me they were likely ordered on Dec. 4.  Since I have filed a missing notice e-request on Dec. 19 - I am not able to send a new request until Jan 19. Officer said case looks ok but didn't know what was sent back. It was not a biometrics notice. 

Would he have seen any RFE? I am just worried I am missing something important. It could well be (maybe) that USCIS re-sent the NOA? That is the only notice I got and maybe they just sent that?

Should I file a new missing mail request? Should I call USCIS again? 

I did not see anything in informed delivery and the post office and mail person have no idea why and what. I put my name into my mailbox, just in case. Did not move...Case status simply changed from pending to mail returned - nothing inbetween - no indication of anything. 

Any advice and perspective is truly appreciated!

Thank you!

Hey. Really Sorry to hear that u still have no Noa or Biometrics. I would say wait till January 19th as they asked u to.as they said the case looks ok, then I don't think it is RFE. U might get ur Noa soon.

Also I don't trust this Uscis online case status as they are so slow in updating. So don't even bother about that. Definitely call again to Uscis after 19th and when the automated call asks u why u r calling just say " schedule an Info pass appointment " I tried by finding it in another thread and it worked. For me🤣 Then whoever recieves it asks them where ur case standing for Now. If they sent any Noa yet or schedule any biometrics. Hope it helps. Keep us updated and Hopefully u hear Something positive back. best of Luck🙂

On 1/18/2021 at 1:27 AM, Ajt3 said:

Hey. Really Sorry to hear that u still have no Noa or Biometrics. I would say wait till January 19th as they asked u to.as they said the case looks ok, then I don't think it is RFE. U might get ur Noa soon.

Also I don't trust this Uscis online case status as they are so slow in updating. So don't even bother about that. Definitely call again to Uscis after 19th and when the automated call asks u why u r calling just say " schedule an Info pass appointment " I tried by finding it in another thread and it worked. For me🤣 Then whoever recieves it asks them where ur case standing for Now. If they sent any Noa yet or schedule any biometrics. Hope it helps. Keep us updated and Hopefully u hear Something positive back. best of Luck🙂

@Ajt3

Sorry for my late reply - thank you for your comment. I sent another SR regarding the missing notice. I received my NOA on 7/13/2020.. to my address on file. So, this is regarding a biometrics appointment notice.. I guess..

Just a few minutes ago I got a call from a USCIS officer (somewhat unprecedented, because I wasn't able to request another call back after 13th of January), possibly regarding my first Tier 2 call back request that I never received on the 5th of January. Remember how the 1st Tier2 officer couldn't see anything other than my status was pending? Today I was told I had a Biometrics appointment on December 28, 2020. I never got the Notice or a status update. She spoke extremely fast and I could barely ask questions. She also told me that "USCIS had to reschedule me, since I never showed up on that date" What? USCIS doesn't reschedule when I miss the appointment, I thought, only when they close offices - then it is an automatic rescheduling. In the end she confirmed that my address was correct in the system, that the mistake must've been USPS. However - I also never received a status update that biometrics were scheduled and that they sent a notice. Which I thought might be the norm, but maybe not. So.. she said, I need to wait-It should only be a month from now. 

Seriously - I don't get it. I talked to two Tier2 officers, they both told me different things, I never received a notice, still not. I put my name in my mailbox, never moved... this is ridiculous.

Edited by BobKat

timeline (ROC):

07/08/2020 - CC charged

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline

MSC fillers, any news about biometrics?

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

01/24/22: Approved!

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

01/24/22: Approved!

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 1/22/2021 at 10:04 AM, BobKat said:

@Ajt3

Sorry for my late reply - thank you for your comment. I sent another SR regarding the missing notice. I received my NOA on 7/13/2020.. to my address on file. So, this is regarding a biometrics appointment notice.. I guess..

Just a few minutes ago I got a call from a USCIS officer (somewhat unprecedented, because I wasn't able to request another call back after 13th of January), possibly regarding my first Tier 2 call back request that I never received on the 5th of January. Remember how the 1st Tier2 officer couldn't see anything other than my status was pending? Today I was told I had a Biometrics appointment on December 28, 2020. I never got the Notice or a status update. She spoke extremely fast and I could barely ask questions. She also told me that "USCIS had to reschedule me, since I never showed up on that date" What? USCIS doesn't reschedule when I miss the appointment, I thought, only when they close offices - then it is an automatic rescheduling. In the end she confirmed that my address was correct in the system, that the mistake must've been USPS. However - I also never received a status update that biometrics were scheduled and that they sent a notice. Which I thought might be the norm, but maybe not. So.. she said, I need to wait-It should only be a month from now. 

Seriously - I don't get it. I talked to two Tier2 officers, they both told me different things, I never received a notice, still not. I put my name in my mailbox, never moved... this is ridiculous.

Hey! 

Sorry for interrupting, I am on the same boat. Filed in june and never received any other updates other than NOA1. Tried to file online enquiry because the call wouldn't go through and never received anything from them. Just curious where is your local field office? I am trying to think that local field office is overwhelmed for mine so I didn't get anything. 

Thanks!

My timeline

ROC

6-08-20 I-751 Package sent

6-09-20 I-751 Package received 

06-15-20 Received text with receipt number (MSC-XXX)

06-16-20 Check cashed 

07-09-20 Called USCIS to enquire about NOA-1. Was told it was sent on 07-01-20.

07-11-20 Received 18-month extension letter NOA dated 06-30-20

05-03-20 Received Biometric Appointment scheduled for May24th (NY/NJ area)

CR-1

6-16-17 I-130 sent 

6-20-17 received NOA 1 Texas Service Center

1-24-18 NOA 2 approved 

2-23-18 NVC Received my case

3-30-18 Case Number Assigned

4-3-18 Welcome Letter email from NVC

4-4-18 Paid AOS and IV Fees 

4-10-18 Sent AOS package and Civil Documents 

4-11-18 NVC Processed all fees and Completed D260 form 

4-12-18 NVC Received packet 

4-13-18 NVC Scanned all documents

4-25-18 Case Complete at NVC ("At NVC")

4-26-18 Interview Scheduled (I called to find out

4-28-18 Received P4 from NVC

6-15-18 Interview Date! 

221G given on interview

6-26-18 Issued (Finally!)

7 hours ago, rajeejunie said:

Hey! 

Sorry for interrupting, I am on the same boat. Filed in june and never received any other updates other than NOA1. Tried to file online enquiry because the call wouldn't go through and never received anything from them. Just curious where is your local field office? I am trying to think that local field office is overwhelmed for mine so I didn't get anything. 

Thanks!

@rajeejunie

You are not interrupting! 

My FO is Atlanta. Very backed up, from what I heard. But I also heard that the FO's are not scheduling the biometrics, but the service centers. Or maybe not. Seems like nobody knows anything anymore.

I have no idea what is going on. I am currently waiting for an answer to my last "missing mail" service request - I have not gotten any answer to my last one, meaning no resending of the notice that was supposedly sent at some point, as I seem to have missed a bio appt on 12/28. I did not see any status update or received a notice prior to 1/5/2021. I am also quite confused by two diametrically different opinions on my case status from two Tier 2 officers. However, at the moment Tier1 refuses to connect me with Tier 2, as their files show that "we talked about my issue". 

I can wait. But what I cannot stand is this kind of uncertainty. Have I missed an appointment? Or have I not . If not - I keep waiting. If I did, PLEASE SEND ME THE NOTICE SO I CAN RESCHEDULE!!! 

Gah!

Edited by BobKat

timeline (ROC):

07/08/2020 - CC charged

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.