JayDGODITRUST

June 2020 I-751 filers

1,349 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, hookem1989 said:

Congratulations. SRC seems to be going super fast compared to other offices.

Thank you ! Yes I am so grateful ! I hope other June fellows and other older fellows will hear anything soon. 

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Christy&J said:

Thank you ! Yes I am so grateful ! I hope other June fellows and other older fellows will hear anything soon. 

What is the name of that app?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, Christy&J said:

thats awesome!! congrats! Hopefully everyone elses can follow suit... MSC office needs to get its ish together lol

1 hour ago, Ben & Katy said:

What is the name of that app?

USCIS app

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

I got a case Update saying Request for Initial Evidence. Anyone know what that means? 

10/16/2015-------Started Dating ( we had met in person in 2012 and been friends thru the years)

11/12/2016------- Met in person again

11/14/2016------- Got engaged

12/01/2016------ I-129F Mailed to Lewisville, TX

12/05/2016------ NOA 1 Text message

12/08/2016------ NOA 1 Hard copy

03/08/2017------ NOA 2 On USCIS website

03/21/2017------ NVC Recieves

03/22/2017------ Case # assigned and sent to Embassy 

03/28/2017------ Case Reaches the embassy and updated on the CEAC website as "Ready"

04/10/2017------ Calls embassy to inquire about interview slot and told there is none.....Case last updated on CEAC website, still says "Ready"

What different SRC is doing from others? IMO, other service centers must try to know SRC strategy to fasten the process. 

Recent article at USCIS - USCIS’ Processing of Concurrently Pending Forms N-400 and Forms I-751 

https://www.dhs.gov/publication/uscis-processing-concurrently-pending-forms-n-400-and-forms-i-751

( the speakers confirmed that I-751 receipt numbers with the prefix MSC are routed for interview scheduling; receipt numbers that do not contain the MSC prefix (e.g., EAC, VSC, LIN, etc.) are routed to the appropriate service center for an interview waiver determination. The speakers also clarified that, if the jointly filed I-751 petition is pending at the time of the N-400 interview, an applicant should bring his or her petitioning spouse to the naturalization interview.)

On 11/2/2020 at 5:29 PM, Christy&J said:

I can't believe it !!!! 

It is the a Thanksgiving and Christmas's gift !!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy

20201102_172647.jpg

Congratulations!!!🎊🎉 

17 hours ago, KF & OS said:

I got a case Update saying Request for Initial Evidence. Anyone know what that means? 

it means you will receive a letter stating that you need to provide more documents that your marriage is bona fide. 

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Guys,

I was informed by a USCIS representative that any file that is sitting with MSC is at the NBC, but NBC does not specifically have their processing times available online (I'm sure we pretty much figured it out by now lol) But when I asked the agent for an update on my case this is what she said:

According to our system you have approximately a month left for processing. But as you stated before it is a possibility your case could be transferred. The processing time frame is an estimate and not a guarantee. Your case is still within the normal processing time. If your case is not processed during the processing times listed, please go to our website and file an electronic inquiry to notify USCIS that your case is outside normal processing time. This option is available 24 hours a day.  If this option does not meet your needs, you may call the USCIS Contact Center and speak with a representative during business hours.

She would not clarify exactly what 1 month left for processing meant even though I asked her a few times. There is also no processing time listed since it does not exist. I still have not had my biometrics appointment and USCIS did not respond to my 30 day request. So I just submitted another one.

Has anyone received their biometrics notification or waiver or anything? MSC office specifically.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Rose Iaquinto said:

Guys,

I was informed by a USCIS representative that any file that is sitting with MSC is at the NBC, but NBC does not specifically have their processing times available online (I'm sure we pretty much figured it out by now lol) But when I asked the agent for an update on my case this is what she said:

According to our system you have approximately a month left for processing. But as you stated before it is a possibility your case could be transferred. The processing time frame is an estimate and not a guarantee. Your case is still within the normal processing time. If your case is not processed during the processing times listed, please go to our website and file an electronic inquiry to notify USCIS that your case is outside normal processing time. This option is available 24 hours a day.  If this option does not meet your needs, you may call the USCIS Contact Center and speak with a representative during business hours.

She would not clarify exactly what 1 month left for processing meant even though I asked her a few times. There is also no processing time listed since it does not exist. I still have not had my biometrics appointment and USCIS did not respond to my 30 day request. So I just submitted another one.

Has anyone received their biometrics notification or waiver or anything? MSC office specifically.

someone who filed in March 2020 received and already done their biometrics with MSC. i think you are in queue for biometrics

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
17 hours ago, Mill&bill said:

someone who filed in March 2020 received and already done their biometrics with MSC. i think you are in queue for biometrics

Thinking the same. I’ve seen people who filled in January at MSC that are now getting their “ready for interview” status.

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

01/24/22: Approved!

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

01/24/22: Approved!

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.