dwheels76

NVC Filers - December 2019

1,006 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, A&S86 said:

I know he needs original civil documents 

but im talking about original i-864 application?

I believe they need originals of everything submitted to NVC 

AOS Journey

• I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

47 minutes ago, Knightgame185 said:

you need all originals documents you submitted through the website yours and the other person. 

So you’re saying if I submitted my citizenship and passport copy my husband would have to take the original with him to interview??

how is that possible?

anyone who has their interview done can please explain what to take to interview please

i would really appreciate your help

13 minutes ago, A&S86 said:

So you’re saying if I submitted my citizenship and passport copy my husband would have to take the original with him to interview??

how is that possible?

anyone who has their interview done can please explain what to take to interview please

i would really appreciate your help

I haven't had our interview yet, but what I know is all original documents of the applicant not the sponsor. Copies of anything related to sponsor. Only affidavit of support they want the original signature of sponsor. Someone Correct if I'm wrong. 

On 12/2/2019 at 1:58 PM, Woolen85 said:

Hi Everyone,  

I was wondering if there is a way  to know if NVC has received my approved petition? My petition was approved on 11/01/2019, yet to receive any correspondence from NVCThere is no further case status update on myUSCIS. I received the NOA2 (approval letter) on November, 6, letter states as folllows " we have sent the petition to the U.S. Department of State National Visa Center (NVC)..."

Thanks for your help & suggestion in advance

Hello there will you be submitting an I601A or I601 waiver?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
3 hours ago, A&S86 said:

I know he needs original civil documents 

but im talking about original i-864 application?

Yes all his (civil) originals, the ds260 code and the ORIGINIAL i864 with wet signature.

His passport, passport pictures, medical and so on

ALL listed here:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/interview/interview-prepare/required-documents.html

• Family-based visa applications

- A signed Affidavit of Support from your petitioner and any additional financial sponsors who submitted a Form I-864 on behalf of your visa application.  Applicants may bring photocopies and scanned versions of signed Forms I-864 and associated documents. (Please note that the form must still be signed; typed names and electronic signatures will not be accepted.)

Financial evidence showing your petitioner’s income, such as IRS tax transcripts, federal tax return, or forms W-2.  If you have any additional financial sponsors, you must bring the same type of financial evidence for them, along with proof of their legal status in the United States.

- Proof of the U.S. petitioner’s status and domicile in the United States (photocopy of a U.S. passport, naturalization certificate, or legal permanent resident card).

Edited by AlenaNick

I-130

4/10/2019 Sent to Phoenix Lockbox

4/18/2019  NOA1

9/25/2019 NOA 2 for I-130  (166 days) - no 129 or expedite.

11/07/2019 Received  NVC Case Number via Email and submitted the payments (same day)

11/23/2019 Submitted everything

12/19/19 DQ

02/04/20 Interview

02/10/20 Greencard fee paid

02/15/20 POE

10/01/20 Card in production

02/15/20 Move to the US

06/2021 Finally received Greencard

I-751 (Lifting Conditions)

01/2022 I751 sent

02/2022 NOA1 / Using old Biometrics

46 minutes ago, AlenaNick said:

Yes all his (civil) originals, the ds260 code and the ORIGINIAL i864 with wet signature.

His passport, passport pictures, medical and so on

ALL listed here:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/interview/interview-prepare/required-documents.html

• Family-based visa applications

- A signed Affidavit of Support from your petitioner and any additional financial sponsors who submitted a Form I-864 on behalf of your visa application.  Applicants may bring photocopies and scanned versions of signed Forms I-864 and associated documents. (Please note that the form must still be signed; typed names and electronic signatures will not be accepted.)

Financial evidence showing your petitioner’s income, such as IRS tax transcripts, federal tax return, or forms W-2.  If you have any additional financial sponsors, you must bring the same type of financial evidence for them, along with proof of their legal status in the United States.

- Proof of the U.S. petitioner’s status and domicile in the United States (photocopy of a U.S. passport, naturalization certificate, or legal permanent resident card).

Thank you so much really appreciated your help

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
14 hours ago, yellowtulips said:

Hey, myuscis says in process. It never said “sent to NVC.” The main USCIS site says approved and that’s it. Still no NVC

So basically it won’t always say it’s been sent to NVC even though it has been!

ECBDCDCE-2D69-465E-8A0A-75EEF14ADEE2.jpeg

You have a  IOE case number? I think they change the wording of phrases in the new system, I hsd an SRC number and got thr Dept of State message.

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
11 hours ago, Sea Leslie said:

I agree... so random that it has also spread to the NVC like a virus. The NVC are not processing approvals in the order as they are received, and some individuals are getting DQ within a few hours and a few days sooner than others that have been waiting weeks and months. I hope that the system gets better in the near future and I will be SO HAPPY when this process is complete for me.

P.S. I have been obsessively checking my emails and the CEAC website for the past few days. Since I have all this free time on my hands, I will definitely know how to use my time more wisely once my husband is here **wink-wink** 😁

11 hours ago, Sea Leslie said:

I agree... so random that it has also spread to the NVC like a virus. The NVC are not processing approvals in the order as they are received, and some individuals are getting DQ within a few hours and a few days sooner than others that have been waiting weeks and months. I hope that the system gets better in the near future and I will be SO HAPPY when this process is complete for me.

P.S. I have been obsessively checking my emails and the CEAC website for the past few days. Since I have all this free time on my hands, I will definitely know how to use my time more wisely once my husband is here **wink-wink** 😁

Hi Sea Leslie you heard anything after your last Submission I submit my mom police record on 2  of December my first was on 25 of October they wanted more document that they didn’t ask for at first I submit those on the 30 of October, so I guess the clock might reset becuz it’s 6 weeks for me. I know am not in any hurry to get my mom here just I want this to be over and I still have my dad who is also at nvc but haven’t got a case # yet.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.