dwheels76

NVC Filers - December 2019

1,006 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Shanshanjamrock said:

Hi Sea Leslie you heard anything after your last Submission I submit my mom police record on 2  of December my first was on 25 of October they wanted more document that they didn’t ask for at first I submit those on the 30 of October, so I guess the clock might reset becuz it’s 6 weeks for me. I know am not in any hurry to get my mom here just I want this to be over and I still have my dad who is also at nvc but haven’t got a case # yet.

I have not heard anything... My last submission was 12/2/19 and that submission was not even required. I just did it to cover all my bases, so my original submission would have been 11/26/19. I am not sure about this "resetting the clock" thing either. I have heard of people resubmitting documents and getting DQ a few days later.  I just don't get it. 🤷‍♂️

Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage : 5/31/19
I-130 Sent : 6/14/19
I-130 NOA1 : 6/20/19 
I-129F Sent :    8/9/19
I-129F NOA1 :    8/13/19
1-130 Approved: 9/26/19

I-129F Denied: 9/26/19

Approval Sent to NVC: 10/9/19  
NVC Received : 10/17/19

NVC Case# Received : 11/8/19

NVC Payments Made : 11/8/19

Documents Submitted : 12/2/19

Documents Approved : 1/10/2020

Documents sent to JA Embassy : 1/21/2020

Medical Exam Complete : 1/24/2020

Interview Date : 2/3/2020 (APPROVED)

Administrative Processing : 2/3/2020 - Original JA Marriage Certificate requested

Mailed Marriage Certificate: 2/3/2020

Marriage Certificate Arrived at JA Embassy: 2/6/2020

CEAC shows "Issued":  2/24/2020 :dance:

"The U.S. Department of State Consulate located in Kingston has released document related to your Visa application to our courier DHL Express." 2/27/2020 😄💃♥️

VISA IN HAND - FLIGHT BOOKED - 3/2/2020 :joy:

Hubby Arrived in US: 3/4/2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, yellowtulips said:

Yes, IOE 

OMG my typos lol. I guess that explains why you might have slightly different phrases for Case Recevied, Case Sent to Dept of State, etc. 

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
53 minutes ago, pura_vida said:

finally DQ!! submited on Oct 23rd..

wishing all of VJ here all the best and fast result 

One less thing to worry about.

Congratulations!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
2 hours ago, Yannary said:

Got DQ email yesterday! Last submission was November 2nd. 

Congratulations. Hopfully mine close to get DQ. Submitted on 11/07 

22 minutes ago, Kurdish said:

Congratulations. Hopfully mine close to get DQ. Submitted on 11/07 

These DQ's are so random and no pattern at all. Like this couldn't have been any easier lol 

Timeline
47 minutes ago, Ramar1 said:

These DQ's are so random and no pattern at all. Like this couldn't have been any easier lol 

Yes it's. If I don't get DQ before 11/24 I have to wait after new year. 

Filed: Other Country: France
Timeline

Hey Guys,

Small (probably stupid) question: we are gathering all the documents for NVC. Our lawyer (since we have a lawyer that I would be happy to drop but my husband wants to wait) said I should prepare a pdf of my passport "cover and any pages with stamps". Is that accurate? I always thought it was just the page with photo, name, etc.

Bonus question: you confirm it has to be less than 2MB for each pdf?

Thanks,

Alix

USCIS - FILING FOR I-751 (CR1)

May 21st 2022 : package sent (with Fedex / Delivered on May 23rd) 

May 27th 2022: case received with Receipt # (NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER)

May 31st 2022: NOA received. I-797 (24months extension)

June 11th 2022: NOA for a Biometrics appointment (set for June 30th - need to reschedule it - not in the US on that day! 😱)

June 14th 2022: walk in at the Center - all went well. Biometrics done!

December 8th 2022: Received a Notice of Action. I-751 APPROVED! 🎉

December 10th 2022: New GreenCard received in the mail 🥳

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
2 hours ago, Alix64 said:

Hey Guys,

Small (probably stupid) question: we are gathering all the documents for NVC. Our lawyer (since we have a lawyer that I would be happy to drop but my husband wants to wait) said I should prepare a pdf of my passport "cover and any pages with stamps". Is that accurate? I always thought it was just the page with photo, name, etc.

Bonus question: you confirm it has to be less than 2MB for each pdf?

Thanks,

Alix

I only scanned the page with my picture on it along with the adjacent page with my signature.  and yes, less than 2mb per pdf

Timeline
4 hours ago, October18 said:

Do I need to call the NVC every week ? I am getting mixed views if the calls help to push the review of the my case 

Doesn't help at all. The call just tell you about your case you already know from your account. They ask you what is your case# and they will chack from them computer that's all 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.