dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2019

879 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

Hi everybody

My husband and I are working on his DS-260, and we don’t know what to do for some of his jobs. The form asks us to list all previous jobs in the last 10 years, but two of them are so long ago and so brief that my husband doesn’t remember who his supervisor was or the dates he worked there. Jobs in his country are under contract, and the companies only keep this information for 5 years (which has long since passed). What should we do? 

Marriage: 2018-12-28 [in Portugal]

I-130 Sent: 2019-02-24

I-130 NOA1: 2019-03-07

I-130 Approved: 2019-05-31

NVC Received: 2019-06-19 

Case/invoice number assigned: 2019-08-27

IV/AOS fees paid: 2019-08-28

NVC docs submitted: 2019-09-21 

DQ at NVC: 2019-10-08

Interview letter received: 2019-10-24

Interview date: 2019-11-06

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, gonzolux said:

Yeah two different NVC agents told me that they couldn't do a supervisor review until the date you uploaded has been posted on the NVC website. One agent told me that it is definitely not three weeks any more, and they go by the date listed below in the picture. It changes every Monday (except today since it's Labor Day and the agency is closed). We did get Case Complete before our date came up on the website but waiting a month is now normal :(

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 10.54.30 AM.png

How long did u have to wait if u don't mind me asking

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi Dwheels, great to see you are still doing amazing work with NVC threads.

I applied for IR5 for both my mom and dad. Just got their case numbers on friday, and their case was received at NVC on 8th august.

Question: Since petition for both my parents were separate, does NVC combine them so they have interview on the same date?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Saman1103 said:

How long did u have to wait if u don't mind me asking

We submitted our documents on July 3rd and got told on July 29th that we needed to resubmit one document but that all other documents were approved. (My husband's passport needed to be rotated.) We resubmitted on July 29th. We got Case Complete on August 28th. 

I'm following this thread. Our I-130 was approved last August 30, 2019...

Still waiting for NVC Stage, and reading in advance for the documents needed to upload for the nvc,.

10 hours ago, gonzolux said:

We submitted our documents on July 3rd and got told on July 29th that we needed to resubmit one document but that all other documents were approved. (My husband's passport needed to be rotated.) We resubmitted on July 29th. We got Case Complete on August 28th. 

Hi hope your doing well. I have a question? Did you have to call NVC after resubmitting your document to get Case Complete? I submitted all my documents on August 13th and on August 19th I got a message from NVC one of my documents wasn’t clear than on August 26 I resubmitted that document. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Hi guys! I have a quick question: we finally assembled the whole I-130 package, yay!! Now I want to be ultra double triple sure that we will send it to the proper address. So - my husband lives in New York, I live in Europe for now. According to the USCIS website, should we send it to Dallas Lockbox? I always thought it should be Chicago, but today I found that information and I got confused. I would appreciate any answers :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
13 minutes ago, SuperAnia said:

Hi guys! I have a quick question: we finally assembled the whole I-130 package, yay!! Now I want to be ultra double triple sure that we will send it to the proper address. So - my husband lives in New York, I live in Europe for now. According to the USCIS website, should we send it to Dallas Lockbox? I always thought it should be Chicago, but today I found that information and I got confused. I would appreciate any answers :)

Always go by the instructions here:

https://www.uscis.gov/i-130-addresses

But you’re right, it does seem like those have changed since we submitted. 

4 hours ago, Nyhearts said:

The wait for case numbers...urgh 

NSC

I-130 Approval: 07/11/2019

USCIS transferred to NVC: 8/12/2019 

NVC received: 8/16/2019

NVC also received ours on 8/16, waiting for case number ugh!! 

20 hours ago, Madison S. said:

Hi everybody

My husband and I are working on his DS-260, and we don’t know what to do for some of his jobs. The form asks us to list all previous jobs in the last 10 years, but two of them are so long ago and so brief that my husband doesn’t remember who his supervisor was or the dates he worked there. Jobs in his country are under contract, and the companies only keep this information for 5 years (which has long since passed). What should we do? 

I hope someone answers your question. We will have th same issue. Little jobs that he doesn’t remember the company names or supervisor. 

Timeline
7 hours ago, Fa&Mu said:

Hi hope your doing well. I have a question? Did you have to call NVC after resubmitting your document to get Case Complete? I submitted all my documents on August 13th and on August 19th I got a message from NVC one of my documents wasn’t clear than on August 26 I resubmitted that document. 

No, calling them just got me talking to agents who told me to wait. It's very fast that you were told in less than a week that a document need to be resubmitted. I had to wait a whole month to get Case Complete after resubmitting one document (a rotated passport). I even called two days before we got Case Complete. I would not expect to hear anything for at least two weeks. 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/2/2019 at 10:06 AM, Saman1103 said:

I'm at 34 days of waiting after upload. I called NVC on Friday they wouldn't let me escalate. I told um it's been more than 3 weeks and he wouldn't do it. :(

They put my Mom and dad supervisor review until now im still waiting its been 2 weeks since they put supervisor review.. so i think it don't help at all.. all we have to do is Pray and hoping they will review soon... 

IR-5

Mom I-130 Sent      06/22/2018           Dad I-130 Sent      06/22/2018         

Mom NOA1              06/25/2018           Dad NOA1             06/25/2018

Mom NOA2              06/11/2019           Dad NOA2             06/11/2019 

Sent NVC                  06/26/2019           Sent NVC               06/26/2019

NVC Received          07/01/2019           NVC Received       07/01/2019 

Case Number          07/24/2019           Case Number        07/24/2019

Paid AOS                   07/24/2019           Paid AOS                07/24/2019

Paid IV                       07/24/2019           Paid IV                    07/24/2019

IV AOS SHOW PAID    07/30/2019  finally 🎉🎉

DS260                        07/30/2019           DS260                     07/30/2019

AOS SUBMITTED     07/30/2019           AOS SUBMITTED  07/30/2019

IV SUBMITTED         07/30/2019            IV SUBMITTED      07/30/2019

Documentary Qualified  09/11/2019 🎉🎉🎉

Interview Letter Dad and Mom 09/20/2019  🎉🎉🎉

Interview Date: 10/21/2019 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.