dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2019

879 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, gonzolux said:

No, calling them just got me talking to agents who told me to wait. It's very fast that you were told in less than a week that a document need to be resubmitted. I had to wait a whole month to get Case Complete after resubmitting one document (a rotated passport). I even called two days before we got Case Complete. I would not expect to hear anything for at least two weeks. 

Alright thank you for the info. I’ll wait 2 more weeks to hear from them. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Waiting to hear back:

i-130 approval: June 19th, 2019

Case transferred to the NVC: July 1st, 2019

NVC Received: July 10th, 2019

Case Number Assigned: Aug 1st, 2019

Paid fees: Aug 1st, 2019

Submitted Docs: August 6th, 2019

23 hours ago, Madison S. said:

Hi everybody

My husband and I are working on his DS-260, and we don’t know what to do for some of his jobs. The form asks us to list all previous jobs in the last 10 years, but two of them are so long ago and so brief that my husband doesn’t remember who his supervisor was or the dates he worked there. Jobs in his country are under contract, and the companies only keep this information for 5 years (which has long since passed). What should we do? 

Glad to hear you finally received your case number ❤️ 

39 minutes ago, s.ramos510 said:

Did you speak to them? Because the site still says the 19th

Nah, I don't find it beneficial to call and add to the call volume. Several people here already said they are not escalating after 3 weeks anymore. 

The site was updated.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
11 hours ago, inneedofmyhb said:

NVC also received ours on 8/16, waiting for case number ugh!! 

I really hope we get our case numbers by the end of this week or early next week. 

Let me know when you get yours. Will keep you posted when I hear something on my end too. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 hours ago, s.ramos510 said:

Did you speak to them? Because the site still says the 19th

Now they updated to July 24 as of Sept 3

10 hours ago, Nyhearts said:

I really hope we get our case numbers by the end of this week or early next week. 

Let me know when you get yours. Will keep you posted when I hear something on my end too. 

I hope so too! Will also keep you posted. 🤞🏼

4 hours ago, jojotica said:

Had documents submitted July 29 reviewed today. Just to give you guys an idea of what's up.

Thanks for that! We submitted our (hopefully) last set of documents on July 27 and are still waiting. I talked to the NVC today as well and was also told that they are not doing supervisor reviews anymore unless the date of your submitted documents is before the date specified on the website. And, yes, they are no longer giving the "up to 3 weeks" processing time estimate. I also mentioned to the woman I spoke to that I knew of people that submitted their documents after the date that I did and they have already been reviewed so I asked her if there were different queues, etc., and she said no but I don't believe it. Can't figure out how they do things there and it's so frustrating.  Hope to get CC this week!!

Edited by Msbreeuk

Hi guys. 

My case got sent to NVC yesterday. I am curious is calling for the case number beneficial still? How much time does it save? 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello, my CEAC account is showing paid.  Am I able to start uploading documents OR do I have to complete the AOS and DS260 form first before uploading documents?  Also my husband just got his police certificate, do I include the fingerprints with the police report when uploading?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.