TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 5

2,978 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, David & Olga said:

Evident in the fact that you submitted a I-129F last month, they're probably looking at your case right now and could receive a adjudication on your case soon based on the recent trends. Your NOA1 for I-130 is October 2018, which is much later than where we stand with the current PDs for I-130s. All is conjecture - no way of telling what they're up to behind those closed doors. Best of luck. 

Thanks! Yes, we are all very good speculators with such wait times. I thought that they were processing cases from August now...

7 hours ago, S&J2013 said:

So are you saying that people who also expedite their case at the various stages or do DCF are also cheating the system? (Im sure there’s way more people who do those than file for the K3) As that’s exactly the same thing! 

They are all perfectly legal and viable options for getting your spouse to you aswell. 

Almost everyone has the option to file the K3 if they wanted, at the end of the day it’s your choice and it’s not cheating the system. If uscis didn’t want to process them they would completely remove the option to apply for it. We all pay the same fees, yet depending which service center we get sent to determines how long we have to wait, how is that fair? Someone applied same day as us but got Potomac but we got Nebraska, so they’ll likely be together 6 months sooner than we will? Of course we’re going to do what we can to try to reduce that time. 

No, that is not what I am saying. When have I ever mentioned cheating? I have explicitly said that it's not breaking the law. Please read carefully before you twist my words and thoughts.

Some of the replies to my thoughts feel a bit demeaning - implying that I don't do enough to be reunited again or that I'm just sour because I'm past the deadline where it would have been useful for me. Why do you add these unfounded assumptions? Why is it necessary to put someone down like that? We are here to support each other.  More understanding and less judgement, please.

Maybe I should have been clearer myself. I come from a culture where you do things the main prescribed way and the system works in favour of you - it's fast and efficient. It's probably why all sorts of extra pushing feels just odd to me. To me personally. I simply expressed my personal thoughts and worries, I wasn't trying to declare an objective universal truth here or blame anyone.

Peace ✌️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

For everyone who‘s been having issues with only one or neither USCIS Page showing their status, and/or case tracker not showing anything useful: USCIS is doing maintenance again Thursday night, after that status should be shown the way it‘s supposed to again (on Pages & tracker). 

Hopefully maintenance doesn’t also mean an update of processing times 🤪

"One day, the plane ticket will be one way."

• Nebraska Service Center
  • Consulate: Frankfurt, Germany
  • Wedding: 07/13/2018
  • I-130 NOA1: 09/14/2018
  • I-130 approval date according to online update: 09/05/2019
  • I-130 NOA2 received in the mail: 09/09/2019
  • I-130 approval as per NOA2: 09/04/2019
  • Sent to DOS: 09/13/2019
  • NVC Case Number received: 10/15/2019
  • Documents Submitted to NVC: 12/25/2019
  • DQ: 02/26/2020
  • IL: 03/11/2020
  • Medical: 03/19/2020
  • ID: 04/07/2020 <- cancelled by Corona
  • ID: 05/27/2020 —> approved 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, ghostfoxgoddess said:

For everyone who‘s been having issues with only one or neither USCIS Page showing their status, and/or case tracker not showing anything useful: USCIS is doing maintenance again Thursday night, after that status should be shown the way it‘s supposed to again (on Pages & tracker). 

Hopefully maintenance doesn’t also mean an update of processing times 🤪

have you seen many approvals this week? I've been quite busy, but on my spare time I try to look and I haven't seen much

3 hours ago, Talo said:

Hi guys, after a while, we recieved an update on our case saying that my name was updated. Not entirely sure if it means just that, or something better (that they're actually working on the case and they will decide soon? Am I being too optimistic here? 🤪)

Our timeline

10-2018  I-130 NOA1 (this letter had beneficiaries' name and birthdate misspelled, their mistake)

10-2018 Called USCIS and let them know about the mistakes

11-2018 Sent letter explaining the situation and provided them with the correct spelling and birthdate

06-2019 Sent another letter, plus beneficiaries' passport photocopy as proof of real name and birthdate

07-2019 I-129f NOA1

08-2019 I-130 "My name was updated" showing on My case status

Could mean approval in a few days, got my approval a couple of days after date of birth was updated 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, jademcculloch said:

have you seen many approvals this week? I've been quite busy, but on my spare time I try to look and I haven't seen much

Yeah same here. Not seeing much activity. It’s like these slowed down or something. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 minutes ago, vegas160 said:

Yeah same here. Not seeing much activity. It’s like these slowed down or something. 

Yeah it seems like they approve in batches. Last date was 8/9 that we saw a flurry. Ugh 50 days on K3! What the heck!! 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, GAMAJM said:

Yeah it seems like they approve in batches. Last date was 8/9 that we saw a flurry. Ugh 50 days on K3! What the heck!! 

it sure does seem so, I am hoping to see things speeding up again next week, if they don't catch up, the processing time might increase again

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I checked cases over the past weekend and compared them to the numbers I uploaded the weekend before (for Aug 2018). There might be some numbers from this week in there as well. However, I have checked all the cases this week.

For August 2018:

image.thumb.png.7b4fd813b8d5d2aa883d8eef5cfebedb.png

monthlyStatuses.txt dailyStatuses.txt

approvedAndNvc.txt

Edited by SaeedA

Spoiler

Our IR1 Journey So Far:

USCIS Stage:

• Jan 19 2019: Sent I130 package
  • Jan 22 2019: Delivered
  • Feb 3 2019: I130 NOA1 (Priority Date: Jan 22, 2019)
  • Assigned to Nebraska Service Center ( 😶)
  • Sep 16 2019: I129f NOA1 PD
  • Oct 26 2019: I130 NOA2 (Notice date: Oct 21 2019)
  • Nov 04 2019: Sent to NVC

NVC Stage:

• Nov 7: Received by NVC 
  • Dec 7: NVC sent email containing CEAC login details (Case Number)
  • Dec 7: AOS and IV bill payed
  • Dec 10: NVC withdrew money from Account
  • Dec 12: AOS and IV bills show paid on CEAC
  • Dec 16: AOS and IV documents submitted to NVC
  • Waiting

3 hours ago, MinB said:

Could mean approval in a few days, got my approval a couple of days after date of birth was updated 

IT DIDDD MEAN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😁🤗 We got the approval online tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the I-130 got approved (PD October 3rd 2018)

The I-129f still shows "My case was received" (PD July 24th 2019)

Thanks for this great community for all the support!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
3 hours ago, jademcculloch said:

Haven’t seen any... I’ve had nothing but validation errors all week =\

"One day, the plane ticket will be one way."

• Nebraska Service Center
  • Consulate: Frankfurt, Germany
  • Wedding: 07/13/2018
  • I-130 NOA1: 09/14/2018
  • I-130 approval date according to online update: 09/05/2019
  • I-130 NOA2 received in the mail: 09/09/2019
  • I-130 approval as per NOA2: 09/04/2019
  • Sent to DOS: 09/13/2019
  • NVC Case Number received: 10/15/2019
  • Documents Submitted to NVC: 12/25/2019
  • DQ: 02/26/2020
  • IL: 03/11/2020
  • Medical: 03/19/2020
  • ID: 04/07/2020 <- cancelled by Corona
  • ID: 05/27/2020 —> approved 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

I’m on day 53 of K3. Remain hopeful 🙂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.