dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2019

720 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
12 hours ago, CamilaRemolina said:

I thought I was the only one. I haven't been sleeping at all and I have major anxiety about it. I honestly don't know what to do until the day comes to ease some of my nervousness 😕

I've been cleaning... Like a mad woman.. and getting out.. I think my mind's preparing for the worst but my heart's hoping for the best. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
8 hours ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Looks like most countries gets issued within the shortest  possible time, some even same day after approval idk wts wrong with the Ghana 🇬🇭 embassy .. @MMatrimony , me n some others have been in AP for 6working days now n we dnt noe wt cld cause this delay in issuance after the interview... any ideas pls lol

Hey sis 

lets pray next week things go well 

Doubt we'll have much movement this week at all. They normally send out IL dates during the middle two weeks of the month, which is next week and the following week this month. 

I'd love nothing but to be proven wrong. 

33 minutes ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Just picked up my husband IR1 visa this morning at the visa support center here in São Paulo. I also paid online the USD 220.00 immigrant visa fee.

Cool thing is that for Brazil everything is electronic so no need to carry the sealed envelope to give to the immigration officer once landing in the USA.

Now working on booking our plane tickets!!!

Finally this long journey is over!

Wishing you all the best and thank you all for your support!

4E20D096-F0A4-4ECD-A1AC-F8325BD537BB.jpeg

Congratulations.  How was the interview for IR1?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Quickccnvc2019 said:

Congratulations.  How was the interview for IR1?

Interview lasted less than 2 minutes. No questions asked! 🙂 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Just picked up my husband IR1 visa this morning at the visa support center here in São Paulo. I also paid online the USD 220.00 immigrant visa fee.

Cool thing is that for Brazil everything is electronic so no need to carry the sealed envelope to give to the immigration officer once landing in the USA.

congratulations.......

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Need some advice. My spouse's case was DQ on July 24th and we had a expedite request approved since mid - May. I contacted the NVC asking when they will forward the case to the Embassy and they said it was only going to be a short time (a few days or a week). So I called last Wednesday and asked what the status was and why it hasn't been forwarded, the representative said this was not normal because it takes a week or less and he would alert a supervisor to take a look at it. 

Fast forward to this morning CEAC is still showing at "NVC", I called today because we are approaching 2 weeks and they have not forwarded the case the embassy. I spoke to a supervisor and they said they need to forward the case to the proper department to be sent the the embassy and only should be a short time. When I spoke to the representatives this morning they claimed to not see an expedite on the case, only when they put me on hold for 10 minutes they confirmed my approved expedite. 

Any advice to get this case sent the the embassy? My wife is 34 weeks pregnant and are worried about the timelines for the birth, interview, my I-864 with less dependents.... and the general nature of her high risk pregnancy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
5 hours ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Congratulations same here mine interview was last week Tuesday. So glad it’s jver 

6 hours ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Congratulations to you 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.