dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2019

720 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Still waiting for il cc completed June 21 ir-1  this wait is really killing.. and I just talked to Nvc said still no date.. the guy everything is fine with your case.. once we get it we will email it on the same day. He also said that we schedule interview all month long

Hi guys,

I got status update on my case from NVC to- Case FE Review note- Please submit every Form W2/1099 on Petitioner and Suppose submitted tax transcript or tax return.

I had submitted W2s and Tax transcripts for last 3 years all are showing Accepted. On 2018 tax transcript, it is filed as Married filled jointly, but I only have my (petitioner) W2 that I submitted as my Spouse is working in working in India and doesn't have a W2. 

Any one had similar experience?

All the other statuses are showing accepted.

image.png.0fedf3a2214be2ff896b1d1121c14be2.png

image.thumb.png.2205fd8c6a76ff5bdde4f53b9c9f202c.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Cena said:

Hi guys,

I got status update on my case from NVC to- Case FE Review note- Please submit every Form W2/1099 on Petitioner and Suppose submitted tax transcript or tax return.

I had submitted W2s and Tax transcripts for last 3 years all are showing Accepted. On 2018 tax transcript, it is filed as Married filled jointly, but I only have my (petitioner) W2 that I submitted as my Spouse is working in working in India and doesn't have a W2. 

Any one had similar experience?

All the other statuses are showing accepted.

image.png.0fedf3a2214be2ff896b1d1121c14be2.png

image.thumb.png.2205fd8c6a76ff5bdde4f53b9c9f202c.png

You should call the Nvc and ask them.. may be an application error.. all the best

3 hours ago, Shazi said:

Still waiting for il cc completed June 21 ir-1  this wait is really killing.. and I just talked to Nvc said still no date.. the guy everything is fine with your case.. once we get it we will email it on the same day. He also said that we schedule interview all month long

Same, waiting for IL, CC 1st July. Called NVC, they said they are done filing for august. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, Shazi said:

You’ll be fine 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, RipNivi said:

During the interview, do we need to carry the original Affidavit of Support I-864 / I-864A ?

You should carry the original plus a photocopy of all docs submitted to NVC

They may may not ask for it, but you’ll have it if they do. 

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, dmoney1 said:

any IL this month?

Based on trends, the ILs will start coming through next week. Probably majority on Wed and Thurs

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

Hi,

This is the message we received "We are unable to accept multiple document types combined. Please delete these documents and submit each document under the appropriate document type." Uploaded the documents again, and after they reviewed them we got a status update of "ACCEPTED" and that's what it shows on CEAC but in messages it still gives the same message that "We are unable to accept multiple document types combined. Please delete these documents and submit each document under the appropriate document type." Really confused about this. Anyone else had same experience? What should we do? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.